What's new

Pakistani corner

@Syed.Ali.Haider for your information Verse 114 of Surah e Baqarah, the rest you are a learned man, more experienced and wiser than me, I hope you will have better understanding of this verse than me.

"And who if more unjust than he who prevents the mosques of Allah of His Name being remembered therein and strives for their ruin? Such (people) might never enter them, save in fear. For them if disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a great punishment."

PAMIR TIMES | Voices of the Mountain Communities – Martyrs of APS remembered

01-1.jpg

I don't remember the exact link for that Karachi Islamic centre thread. You had a query and I by chance read this verse, thought better to share it.

Oh I see. That ayah still does not bar any building used for worship to re-purposed.

@MaarKhoor and @ammara Chaudhary are so unpatriotric. Only Indians could want to kill our Prime Minister, the leader of this country

Well, one of them is American so no surprise here

The difference is clear, re-purpose cannot altogether change the basic condition of remembering ALLAH therein.

Remembering Allah is a personal activity that can be done anywhere and it has no requirement for a particular building.

@MaarKhoor and @ammara Chaudhary are so unpatriotric. Only Indians could want to kill our Prime Minister, the leader of this country

Oh yeah? Living in Pakistan makes one more patriotic? All I can do is clap hard for you. Is our PM very patriotic? Yeah he is. He is saving alllllll the money to Swiss banks, so 'awam ka Paisa' doesn't get stolen. That shows his love and care for Pakistanis? Lastly, it's fine to criticize or hope/pray for the death of PM while living in Pakistan, but haram for people who live abroad and loves Pakistan to death? Matlab Jo Yahan Piyo To Haram Hai Jo Wahan Piyo To Halal Hai. :)

Never ever you again judge ones patriotism while living out of Pakistan. :)

Btw aap wo patriotic to Nahi jo 14th August ko traffic signal break kar ke "PAKISTAN ZINDABAD" shout karta hai?

I have an idea how are you...:lol:
Why you are not using your original ID ? :what:
Abhi Tak wohi bachpan wohi Tahreeb kari hai...
Qafas mien todh deta houn parinday chodh deyta houn...

Back
Top Bottom