What's new

Pakistani corner

I have an idea how are you...:lol:
Why you are not using your original ID ? :what:
Abhi Tak wohi bachpan wohi Tahreeb kari hai...
Qafas mien todh deta houn parinday chodh deyta houn...
Unlikely you know me, last time I logged in was 2011.....

@Hyperion You'd be surprised at the number of Emaraties who speak Urdu and Farsi, more than English. Being a trading town knowing a second language was only natural, besides my parents studied at Karachi University, and speak perfect Urdu. During colonial times i.e. pre-1971, and up to the late '80s, KU was a very popular destination.

You'd be surprised to know that ever major big family from Dubai, used to have houses in Karachi up to the '90s, then the law and order situation just went down the drain.
The Bani yas family has a history of gaining education in Pakistan. In reality we Pakistanis have gone far behind than move forward. It is a source of extreme shame for the country. And Karachi, we muhajirs destroyed this fair city by voting in a mafia. The MQM has killed thousands and continues to do so... sad state of affairs.

Remembering Allah is a personal activity that can be done anywhere and it has no requirement for a particular building.

How is this statement relevant in context of that verse?

Though this statement is part true but I believe it is applicable in addition to but not instead of going to mosques, it would render Hajj an important combined activity as of no importance, the need for Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) to build Baitullah as of no importance, I don't believe remembering ALLAH individually would waive off the need for going to mosques.

12391283_1036886143000524_4298420081003668119_n.png.jpg

@MaarKhoor @Akheilos @Shamain @django @Ammara Chaudhry

How is this statement relevant in context of that verse?

Though this statement is part true but I believe it is applicable in addition to but not instead of going to mosques, it would render Hajj an important combined activity as of no importance, the need for Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) to build Baitullah as of no importance, I don't believe remembering ALLAH individually would waive off the need for going to mosques.

Remember that the Hajj has a long commercial history predating the advent of Islam, and look at what it has become now. And you should think about the point that going to mosques may not be as important as some make out to be, because emphasizing the ritual is pointless without appreciating the real purpose behind it. After all, haqooq-ul-ibad are far more important that haqooq-ul-Allah, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom