What's new

Pakistani corner

Originally, there were 12 copies of the Report. These were all destroyed; except the one that was handed over to Government who disallowed its publication at the time. In 2000, parts of the commission report was leaked equally to Indian and Pakistani newspapers,Dawn, in its editorial section. The full report was declassified by the government in 2000, with additional reports concerning the year of 1971.[1]
Hamoodur Rahman Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When was the complete report released, officially?

Dubai is wonderful City / State with very wise and dedicated leadership but unfortunately Pakistan is far behind in sense of leadership but thank God we have God gifted military leadership may some day we got rid of these politicians. @Indus Falcon should expose corrupt person on social media (be careful) to make their supporters know the real face of their leadership. Unfortunately many corrupt and criminal misusing Dubai soft visa policy to take refuge.
Very rightly said, but Indus Falcon wears a uniform, don't think he indulges in social media, if you catch my drift :p:

When was the complete report released, officially?
In 2000, unfortunately. Bhutto should have released it in his tenure and court martial the accused personals, what a shame.
IF it were a safe haven we would not be handing over people like Uzair Baloch to the GoP.
If it wasn't people like Ayyan Ali wouldn't be laundering money to UAE; our corrupt filth usually resides in London, UAE or KSA. It is a safe haven.
What do you want me to do? You know if I do the right thing in this society it makes me a misfit.............. so what else you want me to do. Fight every other second person? Because Pakistanis are not used to take someone seriously who approaches them with respect and tries telling them please don't throw garbage here, please wait for your turn, please don't sell donkey meat, please don't kill each other, please don't take bribes.......................
One can only try, we can't give up.

In 2000, unfortunately. Bhutto should have released it in his tenure and court martial the accused personals, what a shame.

If it wasn't people like Ayyan Ali wouldn't be laundering money to UAE; our corrupt filth usually resides in London, UAE or KSA. It is a safe haven.

We do have foreign exchange controls. You can bring in up to AED100k (approx US$27K) or equivalent, declare it at customs and get an official receipt. Any more than that and you need to show serious paperwork. Not the amounts Ayan Ali was bringing in.

The question arises how she was planning to bring in that large amount? Through Pakistani Diplomatic Cover. Now is that our fault? Apologies for being blunt.

The question arises how she was planning to bring in that large amount? Through Pakistani Diplomatic Cover. Now is that our fault? Apologies for being blunt.
No it is not, i don't blame UAE for anything. We are to be blamed for our mess, not you.

No it is not, i don't blame UAE for anything. We are to be blamed for our mess, not you.

Well you are young you have time, I am not an angel I am a mere mortal, a human with his own needs and worries and above all I have a limit to my patience. I don't see anything positive now, forgive me because I am done not based on what news channels feed me but based on my personal experiences. In this society you can preserve your honesty and dignity if you commit to keeping silent and ignoring every other idiot all together, otherwise either you would go mentally sick or become one of them.

Well you are young you have time, I am not an angel I am a mere mortal, a human with his own needs and worries and above all I have a limit to my patience. I don't see anything positive now, forgive me because I am done not based on what news channels feed me but based on my personal experiences. In this society you can preserve your honesty and dignity if you commit to keeping silent and ignoring every other idiot all together, otherwise either you would go mentally sick or become one of them.
I can feel the pain....

(Sorry for the harsh language)
000-png.279055

imageuploadedbydefence-pk1450220393-946327-jpg.279538

12373155_1259196730789411_5011388930358671307_n-jpg.279638

A year to APS and we have learnt nothing!
National action plan, whatever happened to it? reforms, whatever happened to them? Army is conducting an operation, it is in a state of war, army is playing it's part; we can't expect the army to be doing all the heavy lifting. Army does not make policies, when are these f**** politicians going to wake up and start thinking about this country, was APS not big an incident for these parasites to wake up. One year to APS and here in Karachi, provincial government is refusing to extend special powers given to Rangers, and are busy saving a potential financier and facilitator of terrorists(who were conducting a successful operation). Do these politicians have no f**** souls? No judicial reforms, prosecution is weak, what the heck is happening. Promises and promises....Just the thought of children being targeted ruthlessly, may god bless us.
#neverforget
@WebMaster ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Slav Defence ,@Color_Less_Sky ,@Gufi ,@balixd ......
you are excused but please excuse me on my harsh language too ---
Although (Allamdulliah) i never lost anyone directly related to me in that incident, but a mere thought of Children getting butuchered bring tears to my eyes, and since THAT day, this topic has been pretty emotional for me...the horror of that day never gets out of my head and throughout the year, and have remembered those souls ----
BUT it was disgusting for me to see that when we should have been paying tribute to these Martyrs atleast from December 1st, the entire nation was busy jumping up like a clown in Circus (ref: PTI rallies, PMLN rallies for LBG elections) ..... when illiterate,pathetic excuse of human being were dancing over their victory in elections -- they should have vowed to honor these martyrs ----
last night --- atleast for the love of Humanity should have been spared but no, there was a party hosted for 'Ho Maan Jhaan - music success", I mean WTF!!!! ---- playing sad songs and doing a morning show some how mean to honor these martyrs??

I believe that poor implementation of NAP did not fail those souls, it was the Publlic that failed them ----

As far as I know, the report was never released officially, and its recommendations were never implemented. Of course, Pakistan went on to even bigger disasters without learning its lessons.

I believe that poor implementation of NAP did not fail those souls, it was the Publlic that failed them ----
What will it take to wake us up? haad hotey hai yar!
As far as I know, the report was never released officially, and its recommendations were never implemented.
Correct, though it was later released.

If the situation remains the same it will happen a serious revolt is taking shape people of Pakistan get tired of these corrupt politicians, even now they are making pact to take turns in Govt and save their buddies in difficult times like N.S and Zardari.

Put all the corrupt politicians in a ship, and let the PN play target practice with them, in the Arabian Sea.

And if we kick all these politicians into sea, even the fish will become corrupted. :p

Last edited:
And if we kick all these corrupt politicians into sea, even the fish will be corrupted. :p

And if we kick all these politicians into sea, even the fish will become corrupted. :p
May be but one day those fishes will be eaten and story finshed.

Back
Top Bottom