What's new

Pakistani corner

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450193386.591770.jpg

What I came across. It made my day and may Allah guides this sister <3

@Khafee, how come you understand Urdu? I thought you were an Arab camel. Kidding of course about the camel part! :D

A little intro would be nice..... if you've already done that, post a link for me...... cheers!

@Hyperion You'd be surprised at the number of Emaraties who speak Urdu and Farsi, more than English. Being a trading town knowing a second language was only natural, besides my parents studied at Karachi University, and speak perfect Urdu. During colonial times i.e. pre-1971, and up to the late '80s, KU was a very popular destination.

You'd be surprised to know that ever major big family from Dubai, used to have houses in Karachi up to the '90s, then the law and order situation just went down the drain.

(Sorry for the harsh language)
000-png.279055

imageuploadedbydefence-pk1450220393-946327-jpg.279538

12373155_1259196730789411_5011388930358671307_n-jpg.279638

A year to APS and we have learnt nothing!
National action plan, whatever happened to it? reforms, whatever happened to them? Army is conducting an operation, it is in a state of war, army is playing it's part; we can't expect the army to be doing all the heavy lifting. Army does not make policies, when are these f**** politicians going to wake up and start thinking about this country, was APS not big an incident for these parasites to wake up. One year to APS and here in Karachi, provincial government is refusing to extend special powers given to Rangers, and are busy saving a potential financier and facilitator of terrorists(who were conducting a successful operation). Do these politicians have no f**** souls? No judicial reforms, prosecution is weak, what the heck is happening. Promises and promises....Just the thought of children being targeted ruthlessly, may god bless us.
#neverforget
@WebMaster ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Slav Defence ,@Color_Less_Sky ,@Gufi ,@balixd ......

(Sorry for the harsh language)
A year to APS and we have learnt nothing!
National action plan, whatever happened to it? reforms, whatever happened to them? Army is conducting an operation, it is in a state of war, army is playing it's part; we can't expect the army to be doing all the heavy lifting. Army does not make policies, when are these f**** politicians going to wake up and start thinking about this country, was APS not big an incident for these parasites to wake up. One year to APS and here in Karachi, provincial government is refusing to extend special powers given to Rangers, and are busy saving a potential financier and facilitator of terrorists(who were conducting a successful operation). Do these politicians have no f**** souls? No judicial reforms, prosecution is weak, what the heck is happening. Promises and promises....
#neverforget
@WebMaster ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Slav Defence ,@Color_Less_Sky ,@Gufi ,@balixd ......
Believe me bro politician not even thinking about it they just struggle to remain in power or rest trying to be in power, Only me, you and people like us can make the difference with the help of army and security forces. We should start a campaign to make the politician understand the situation to do something. Start a campaign to boycott every election until reforms not done.
Above all security forces should take some decision by their own because they are the ultimate saviors of Pakistani people not much expected from dumb and greedy politicians.

@Hyperion You'd be surprised at the number of Emaraties who speak Urdu and Farsi, more than English. Being a trading town knowing a second language was only natural, besides my parents studied at Karachi University, and speak perfect Urdu. During colonial times i.e. pre-1971, and up to the late '80s, KU was a very popular destination.

You'd be surprised to know that ever major big family from Dubai, used to have houses in Karachi up to the '90s, then the law and order situation just went down the drain.
UAE is home for us, even in Cricket.
Sad.

Above all security forces should take some decision by their own because they are the ultimate saviors of Pakistani people not much expected from dump and greedy politicians.
Jumhooriat key nam par these bastards will unite to save 'jumhooriat'. Do something, our children are dying and these people are busy doing corruption; aisey Jumhooriat ko lanat ho!

Believe me bro politician not even thinking about it they just struggle to remain in power or rest trying to be in power, Only me, you and people like us can make the difference with the help of army and security forces. We should start a campaign to make the politician understand the situation to do something. Start a campaign to boycott every election until reforms not done.
Above all security forces should take some decision by their own because they are the ultimate saviors of Pakistani people not much expected from dump and greedy politicians.
Put all the corrupt politicians in a ship, and let the PN play target practice with them, in the Arabian Sea.

Put all the corrupt politicians in a ship, and let the PN play target practice with them, in the Arabian Sea.
If the situation remains the same it will happen a serious revolt is taking shape people of Pakistan get tired of these corrupt politicians, even now they are making pact to take turns in Govt and save their buddies in difficult times like N.S and Zardari.

UAE is home for us, even in Cricket.

Sad.

Jumhooriat key nam par these bastards will unite to save 'jumhooriat'. Do something, our children are dying and these people are busy doing corruption; aisey Jumhooriat ko lanat ho!
If the situation remains the same it will happen a serious revolt is taking shape people of Pakistan get tired of these corrupt politicians, even now they are making pact to take turns in Govt and save their buddies in difficult times like N.S and Zardari.

We must commend @Indus Falcon, who took up the issue of Pakistani illegal funds & Asset in the UAE, with a very senior UAE govt. official on a personal level. The reply was that a unilateral action cannot be initiated unless there is an official request from the Pakistani Govt. is made.

Maybe he can post some more details here.

Back
Top Bottom