What's new

Pakistani corner

What are you on about? without funds and powers, what can the anyone do? I hope MQM raises voice in Sindh Assembly.

Janab if MQM mayor does not have any power , people will see .. and if people like you and i am sure you will say MQM does not deliver , but the people will know that the Mayor will have no authority ..
but i believe MQM will work on grass root level .. with or without power

Nooo. I think Bilal is wayyy more handsome than osman. This guy has girlish look. Nai?
To me, his face shape is very similar to Bilal's. In fact, he looks like my brother too. Care to explain "girlish look" please? You make it sound like it's a bad bad thing. :(

To me, his face shape is very similar to Bilal's. In fact, he looks like my brother too. Care to explain "girlish look" please? You make it sound like it's a bad bad thing. :(

Not a bad bad thing, but he doesn't have a 'man' look.
I find Bilal really handsome as compare to him.

Not a bad bad thing, but he doesn't have a 'man' look.
I find Bilal really handsome as compare to him.
You didn't define "girlish look" did you.
Your finding Bilal really handsome is a different thing altogether.

Edit: Now what's this "man look"?

You didn't define "girlish look" did you.
Your finding Bilal really handsome is a different thing altogether.

Edit: Now what's this "man look"?

You're taking it serious. All I'm saying is this guy Osman has like a girly face.
That's what I feel.

Um, actually when someone says they don't like guys with a girlish look it gets me worried. :lol:

Well I don't like a guy with girlish look or say girly face. :D. Usually, when he's modeling with Maya. I get confused. Wait larki Kon si h:D

Um, actually when someone says they don't like guys with a girlish look it gets me worried. :lol:
ಠ_ಠ

Well I don't like a guy with girlish look or say girly face. :D. Usually, when he's modeling with Maya. I get confused. Wait larki Kon si h:D
ẞSeriously ಠ_ಠ

----------------=--=---------------------------
In the Memory of the Martyrs of Army Public School
December 14, 2015
By: Samaa Web Desk

These children enacted the scene of massacre that saw nearly 150 people killed on December 16, 2014. Watch these report.
In the Memory of the Martyrs of Army Public School | SAMAA TV
@MaarKhoor @Akheilos @django

Back
Top Bottom