What's new

Pakistani corner

Majority can be gained, Imran Khan has shown that a third party can gain a majority, so it's not impossible.

Let's wait for the fortune time. :-)

and who runs MQM, again people need to wake up and smell what's cooking.

From Gilgit, no not living in Gilgit; go there when we can. @unleashed , lives in Gilgit.

Nice! and good work.
In which province or NA or even on LB level IMRAN & PTI has the majority ?
Kpk , PTI needs JI & others to run its govt ?
In NA they are even unable to get the opposition leader,s chair ?
in LB they are just a lost case all over Pakistan ?
Senate , they are just there because of PMLn made sympathic gesture to them & wanted them to there ?
Which majority are we talking here ?
Or majority of useless protests , what you are eyeing for ?
UnTill PTI supporters & its leadership doesn't realise the hard fact , they cant win a political mandate to rule pakistan by just living in the utopia of their own made social media , they would never become the real political power in Pakistan?
& instead !
PTI is bound to have more crash landings in the political arena f Pakistan .

Last edited:
In which province or NA or even on LB level IMRAN & PTI has the majority ?
Kpk , PTI needs JI & others to run its govt ?
In KPK it does have a majority, LB all over KPK. It's possible, or is it not?
in LB they are just a lost case all over Pakistan ?
They are not confined to Karachi only, they have majority in KPK, and exist in Sindh and Punjab too. Point being it's not impossible.
Which majority are we talking here ?
Or majority of useless protests , what you are eyeing for ?
Are you asking me questions of making statements? learn to use '? mark'.
regards

In KPK it does have a majority, LB all over KPK. It's possible, or is it not?

They are not confined to Karachi only, they have majority in KPK, and exist in Sindh and Punjab too. Point being it's not impossible.

Are you asking me questions of making statements? learn to use '? mark'.
regards
Kpk majority is another joke , which can take PTI into another of its political crash landings ?
I.think it can be declared the worst of the LB elections all around the world ?
If its possible then ,PTI has showed up until now in 122 ,in 246 in any of the dam elections held outside of KPK ?
Where they lost to ANP in re- elections from Peshawar ?
Instead of being a cult member ,glorifying the your losses?
Learn to know the defenation of majority , so I don't need to put question marks ?lolzz

If its possible then ,PTI has showed up until now in 122 ,in 246 in any of the dam elections held outside of KPK ?
I am no PTI supporter, i was merrily stating that it is possible for a third party to gain a majority-PTI has shown that. Lost in 122 by 4000 votes, close fight though. Better than nothing, right? Again i am no spokesperson, whatever happened to Rangers kai ikhtearat?

I am no PTI supporter, i was merrily stating that it is possible for a third party to gain a majority-PTI has shown that. Lost in 122 by 4000 votes, close fight though. Better than nothing, right? Again i am no spokesperson, whatever happened to Rangers kai ikhtearat?
A loss is just another loss , it not matters what was the difference was ?
It won't let PTI ,win the political & peoples mandate for a specific time ?
In politics , political parties needs to win ,instead having better then nothing ?
It won't let them , show up their policies for the progress of the peoples ?
No its not enough , & PTI & IMRAN needs to learn it by hard way ,hope fully with experiences they will come good out of this mess ?
I'm also not a supporter of any political party in Pakistan , cause I think , they all are stupids ?
& taking Pakistan in to planned destruction ?
In a astonishing move , MQM MPs has demanded the restoration of rangers powers in all over Sindhi just not only in Karachi ?
In sindh provincial assembly , just now dawn.com is reporting .
I have already told you about the secret meeting in London .

They can't afford to oppose it.
Sure they can , with joining sindh govt & ministries .
But as they feel , peoples of Karachi are supporting rangers actions , they won't go against popular sentiments ?
That's the key ,of MQM success in urban sindh .
& they knew well , PPP can direct all the mess towards MQM , & if it tries to oppose it in sindh Parliament ?

Sure they can , with joining sindh govt & ministries .
But as they feel , peoples of Karachi are supporting rangers actions , they won't go against popular sentiments ?
That's the key ,of MQM success in urban sindh .
& they knew well , PPP can direct all the mess towards MQM , & if it tries to oppose it in sindh Parliament ?
I beg MQM to oppose it, it is political suicide. People of Karachi support the operation!

I beg MQM to oppose it, it is political suicide. People of Karachi support the operation!
You shouldn't be !
& you are a Pakistani , you have your rights to demand from MQM.
I am also with you in that Strom ?

, its also a big question for their political survival , that's the best shot they can get , if rangers can get the king croupters out of sindh govt ?
MQM can form a mix govt , after PPP been divided in different groups ?

You shouldn't , its also a big question for their political survival , that's the best shot they can get , if rangers can get the king croupters out of sindh govt ?
It's a decision our federal government has to make, then again it means Punjab will be next; Federal will assist Sindh in anyway it can. At the end of the day democracy wins.

Back
Top Bottom