What's new

Pakistani corner

Kabhe aona Gilgit Khushboo laga key :p:, that too in Winters. Nice images, Muzaffarabad? Kam sey gaey they kya?

Kashmir is my home town. ..... galgit that too in winter......aor ap karachi main mazaaa kroo.....kaya dushmani ha muj sa.......lol

He is talking about breaking the country, why isn't the urdu speaking community standing against him? in time MQM will say the same thing, i bet you. Look at these F**** agreeing with him. @rockstar08 ,@Gazi , your thoughts?
@Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , go through the link...Yeh halat hai Educated community kei, ghareb ko choro...

Bhai you should listen to speech of Khursheed Shah yesterday ...
any Action from Fed Govt against Sindh Govt will make chaos and " Pakistan ki Saalmiyat ko Khatraa ho jaye ga "
i wonder where our brave army is now ? when PPPP not the first time challenge the State .. if AH has said something this sort , he would be abused by entire Pakistan , and ISPR has to issue Official Statement .. but for Sindhi... Chalta hai :D

Bhai you should listen to speech of Khursheed Shah yesterday ...
any Action from Fed Govt against Sindh Govt will make chaos and " Pakistan ki Saalmiyat ko Khatraa ho jaye ga "
i wonder where our brave army is now ?
Good justification, just because others are doing it, it's okay. I don't think he said it, 'Federation ko khatra ho ga,' were his exact words; then he talked about Jumhooriat, jumhooriat, all in desperation; nothing too vulgar.
but for Sindhi... Chalta hai :D
I am guessing you voted for MQM, no condemning, no nothing? sad educated people accept this crap.

Good justification, just because others are doing it, it's okay. I don't think he said it, 'Federation ko khatra ho ga,' were his exact words; then he talked about Jumhooriat, jumhooriat, all in desperation; nothing too vulgar.

I was telling you what i hear in news :)
rest you can give any Justification for son of soils , as you always do :D

I am guessing you voted for MQM, no condemning, no nothing? sad educated people accept this crap.

Condemn for what ? what he said this time ? AH is joke .. no one takes him seriously accept PDF Think tanks hahah
and i have cleared my point , Province for Administration purpose , i am in ...
and Janab jab ap Crap accept ker sakte hai tu hum kyun nai ? Ap tu phir bhi Hazart TT hai :D

rest you can give any Justification for son of soils , as you always do :D
You were giving wrong impressions dude :lol:, everyone knows these retards are desperate. You wanted me to say it?
and Janab jab ap Crap accept ker sakte hai tu hum kyun nai ? Ap tu phir bhi Hazart TT hai :D
I am still waiting for Gazi's comments, see how he justifies it. Them bastards in the end, that's education right there(no generalization). Hadd hotey hai ignorance key.
no one takes him seriously
You should, he is the head of a party; people vote for MQM. Who is that no one, and what of those vote for MQM?

Don't deviate from the topic. I don't support provinces being made on Ethinic basis, period. You want a province? gain a majority first. I will support it, if it isn't on ethinic basis. Let's get back on topic, MQM needs to get rid of AH; Farooq Sattar should be the new leader, or anyone saner. MQM needs to distance itself from terrorists.
No I don't think so, if not address the key issues like making smaller provinces even on administrative basses , nothing will change much ?
With in given croupt system , no one can get majority , & cycle will continue to run in favour of few , the crouptest ones ?
Also , I don't think that by removing ALTAF ,much will change , even it will bring a blood bath in Karachi ,like back in 90s ?
Haqiqi came in , & where is it stands now ?
Thousands of youth died both sides ,for nothing ?
Best option is to let the rabita commeti has more powers , let altaf come down a bit , which I think is already been done ?
A secret meeting between him & assistant MI chief already been done , just past 20 days ago , & I hope MQM is going to behave better for Pakistan .

You were giving wrong impressions dude :lol:, everyone knows these retards are desperate. You wanted me to say it?

yes sure ... why not demand to hang Zardari along with whole PPP and its supporters ? ;)

I am still waiting for Gazi's comments, see how he justifies it. Them bastards in the end, that's education right there(no generalization). Hadd hotey hai ignorance key.

I am not GAZI :D

You should, he is the head of a party; people vote for MQM. Who is that no one, and what of those vote for MQM?

people vote for MQM not for AH .. and they vote for people who work in their areas , not those who sit in bani gala and become champions of Karachi :D

Back
Top Bottom