What's new

Pakistani corner

He is talking about breaking the country, why isn't the urdu speaking community standing against him? in time MQM will say the same thing, i bet you. Look at these F**** agreeing with him. @rockstar08 ,@Gazi , your thoughts?
@Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , go through the link...Yeh halat hai Educated community kei, ghareb ko choro...
Its not only him who have talked against Pakistan , there are many others have done the same on different times of the history of Pakistan ?
Half of so called Baluchistan leadership , many in sindh ,few in punjab ,ANP & their former leadership in KPK?
Even so called ,radical islamists like JI were opponents of the creation of Pakistan ?
Then what ?Pakistan is here , still going on & will be there forever ?
In so called democratic , countries its not a big thing , cause anyone can have his own views , but only thing that counts at the end of the day is what the majority of the peoples think & what they decide by their vote ?
I am million % sure that any given day , you can have a referendum on the question of Pakistan any where in Pakistan , answer would be the same , what was in 1947 ?
But , as clever nations always listen & learns from their mistakes , we should also listen the angry voices within ourselves ?
Its been no secret , that we have a rulling croupt mafia , which is just protecting their own stupid interests ?
We need to create more political & financial independence through making more administrative provinces , & units & change the names of the existing ethinicly bassed names of provinces ?
I'm sure if it happens , Pakistan will become more independent , more strong , & can be liberated from the croupt rulling mafia .
Also , it will make living joke on the ones , who often likes to exploite through their fake threats ?
& they do it cause they known the weakness of the state , which is afraid to go on towards the full independence from the croupt mafia which is happy to rule on a ethinicly divided Pakistan ?
Don't be short sighted , biased & manupalative , like our croupt mafia .

Its not only him who have talked against Pakistan , there are many others have done the same on different times of the history of Pakistan ?
Half of so called Baluchistan leadership , many in sindh ,few in punjab ,ANP & their former leadership in KPK?
Even so called ,radical islamists like JI were opponents of the creation of Pakistan ?
Then what ?Pakistan is here , still going on & will be there forever ?
In so called democratic , countries its not a big thing , cause anyone can have his own views , but only thing that counts at the end of the day is what the majority of the peoples think & what they decide by their vote ?
I am million % sure that any given day , you can have a referendum on the question of Pakistan any where in Pakistan , answer would be the same , what was in 1947 ?
But , as clever nations always listen & learns from their mistakes , we should also listen the angry voices within ourselves ?
Its been no secret , that we have a rulling croupt mafia , which is just protecting their own stupid interests ?
We need to create more political & financial independence through making more administrative provinces , & units & change the names of the existing ethinicly bassed names of provinces ?
I'm sure if it happens , Pakistan will become more independent , more strong , & can be liberated from the croupt rulling mafia .
Also , it will make living joke on the ones , who often likes to exploite through their fake threats ?
& they do it cause they known the weakness of the state , which is afraid to go on towards the full independence from the croupt mafia which is happy to rule on a ethinicly divided Pakistan ?
Don't be short sighted , biased & manupalative , like our croupt mafia .
Do you condemn these statements? do not compare them with anyone as it is a poor justification. It's a shame to see the educated community not standing up to this f****.

Do you condemn these statements? do not compare them with anyone as it is a poor justification. It's a shame to see the educated community not standing up to this f****.
I condem all of them from , JI , altaf , GM syed , walli khan , & the Baluchi leadership !

But as I told you before , its also shame full that our so called educationed youth from other parts never demanded nor supported the real & just need of the creation of smaller provinces to the smaller communities like , seraikies , mohajirs , hazarars for having their own provinces ?
I do support all of the right demands from any of pakistanis , cause for me Pakistan comes first .

Karakoram Highway

12299192_927974540572220_6391596473954897436_n.jpg

12239989_10206519205513259_4958723623127056901_n.jpg

I condem all of them from , JI , altaf , GM syed , walli khan , & the Baluchi leadership !

But as I told you before , its also shame full that our so called educationed youth from other parts never demanded nor supported the real & just need of the creation of smaller provinces to the smaller communities like , seraikies , mohajirs , hazarars for having their own provinces ?
No one will either, i won't, i will never support creation of provinces on sectarian basis; Province nahe banta to koi kyamat ajaey gey? if you have majority in NA and you will create provinces on priority basis i welcome it, sad to see Educated people supporting his party, sad.

Karakoram Highway

12299192_927974540572220_6391596473954897436_n.jpg

12239989_10206519205513259_4958723623127056901_n.jpg

No one will either, i won't, i will never support creation of provinces on sectarian basis; Province nahe banta to koi kyamat ajaey gey? if you have majority in NA and you will create provinces on priority basis i welcome it, sad to see Educated people supporting his party, sad.
Sure then you should demand the removal of the names like punjab , sindh , Baluchistan from Pakistan ?
Will you ?
If not that showes your biasness towards other small communities of Pakistan ?
Its not a" waHai " sent in holy book by allaha , that we should have few provinces on the basses of eithinicity ?
But others should live under the shadows of few ?

Its not a" waHai " sent in holy book by allaha , that we should have few provinces on the basses of eithinicity ?
But others should live under the shadows of few ?
Don't deviate from the topic. I don't support provinces being made on Ethinic basis, period. You want a province? gain a majority first. I will support it, if it isn't on ethinic basis. Let's get back on topic, MQM needs to get rid of AH; Farooq Sattar should be the new leader, or anyone saner. MQM needs to distance itself from terrorists.

He is talking about breaking the country, why isn't the urdu speaking community standing against him? in time MQM will say the same thing, i bet you. Look at these F**** agreeing with him. @rockstar08 ,@Gazi , your thoughts?
@Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , go through the link...Yeh halat hai Educated community kei, ghareb ko choro...

BC my blood starts boiling whenever I hear this tout's voice. This guy needs to be taken out asap along with molvi radio & burka molvi...

BC my blood starts boiling whenever I hear this tout's voice. This guy needs to be taken out asap along with molvi radio & burka molvi...
I almost broke my **** headphones, literally...I hate the fact people vote for this *****, when are people going to f**** wake up.

@MaarKhoor , jab mey mod ban jaon ga tab dekhoon ga. Abhi to koi imkan nahe :mad::lol:.

I almost broke my **** headphones, literally...I hate the fact people vote for this *****, when are people going to f**** wake up.

@MaarKhoor , jab mey mod ban jaon ga tab dekhoon ga. Abhi to koi imkan nahe :mad::lol:.
Mera bhi mood hey ke app mod ban jao aor mien TTA wesy kitney percent chance hey TTA ka mera :D

Mera bhi mood hey ke app mod ban jao aor mien TTA wesy kitney percent chance hey TTA ka mera :D
Jitna mera Mod baney ka hai itna he app ka bhe chance hai, which: nil. Pehley to apko Slav defence ko bribe, ya impress karna ho ga. Or you need an overwhelming support from within TT community, which can bring forward your name for the title. Daneshmand(a member) was given a title this way. Anyone who contributes can easily take the next spot.

Jitna mera Mod baney ka hai itna he app ka bhe chance hai, which: nil. Pehley to apko Slav defence ko bribe, ya impress karna ho ga. Or you need an overwhelming support from within TT community, which can bring forward your name for the title. Daneshmand(a member) was given a title this way. Anyone who contributes can easily take the next spot.
OK one of my vote is you @haviZsultan may vote for me lets ask @Hyperion may dinner offer work here :D @Slav Defence often rated my posts also. is that enough :D

:lol: kya karna hai, waisey hamarey kum baizatey hotey hai?
Nahien bhai hum tu respect kertey hien but unfortunately some members after ratting gone crazy and instead of editing their posts they start arguing with TTA, I think PDF should adopt a law you can say once rated you can't argue with TTA until he himself advise you to remove or edit post.

Back
Top Bottom