What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal
Bro i posted a thread in world affairs it get locked, no offensive material posted. can you check it why it locked?

Mosques show the way in relief activities during Chennai flood

Source: Error
I can't view it, it is locked. System locks a thread automatically if it contains too many 'banned words' or something similar in those lines. Then mods view it.
regards

@unleashed , kakoo kura asoos la barar? jum asus a?

Truth has been spoken!
12342415_1674399152803685_4091767858570214955_n-jpg.278638

@Jazzbot ,@Jzaib ...

The way Hamza Shahbaz has been confined to Punjab only and Maryam being groomed on international level, suggests that the next bread of Sharif Kings are going to be Hamza as CM Punjab, Maryam as PM..
Worst case scenario if PTI fails as a political entity: Bilawal, Maryam, Hamza and company ruling us. People should start questioning themselves, we need to get rid of this Feudal Mafia ruling us.

Worst case scenario if PTI fails as a political entity: Bilawal, Maryam, Hamza and company ruling us. People should start questioning themselves, we need to get rid of this Feudal Mafia ruling us.

From the looks of it, pretty much brace yourself. Our awam is still sleeping, and in no mood of a change.

From the looks of it, pretty much brace yourself. Our awam is still sleeping, and in no mood of a change.
We get what we deserve, we deserve these Feudals. Mey to soch raha hon A levels kay bad yahan say ghayab ho jaon, so does my father. In his words, 'there is nothing left here, fuzool mey khoar ho gey.' When is this nation going to wake up and smell whats cooking.

Anyway boys, mar mar key i have almost finished it, just need to go through it; if it all goes well will post it tomorrow....
@Slav Defence ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Color_Less_Sky ... It's a little lengthy, very informative, give it some time; it's worth it too.

Slav, if you are free do tell, i need someone to go through it.
regards

We get what we deserve, we deserve these Feudals. Mey to soch raha hon A levels kay bad yahan say ghayab ho jaon, so does my father. In his words, 'there is nothing left here, fuzool mey khoar ho gey.' When is this nation going to wake up and smell whats cooking.

Anyway boys, mar mar key i have almost finished it, just need to go through it; if it all goes well will post it tomorrow....
@Slav Defence ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Color_Less_Sky ... It's a little lengthy, very informative, give it some time; it's worth it too.

Slav, if you are free do tell, i need someone to go through it.
regards

Looking forward to it.

Rangers are not a govt ,just check the news its already out if their hands ?
They will lodge an FIR again, with terrorism act under the PPA(Pakistan Protection Act), after which authority of the Sindh government in this matter will end and case will go into special courts.
Note: Rangers has not lost, Sindh government played it smartly but Rangers isn't some stupid organization which will let go of criminals. There is a lot of evidence available, CCTV footage's of these criminals in the hospitals, list of these criminals came out, DR. Asim, along with the Hospitals director have already confessed to these crimes, then there might be caught criminals confessing too, let us not forget the documents. If Rangers file a case through PPA act Dr. Asim is good as gone.

And Federal government can extend Rangers powers, through various methods.

It seems like Chaudry Nisar will do an important press conference regarding this issue and i think he will extend Rangers powers.

They will lodge an FIR again, with terrorism act under the PPA(Pakistan Protection Act), after which authority of the Sindh government in this matter will end and case will go into special courts.
Note: Rangers has not lost, Sindh government played it smartly but Rangers isn't some stupid organization which will let go of criminals. There is a lot of evidence available, CCTV footage's of these criminals in the hospitals, list of these criminals came out, DR. Asim, along with the Hospitals director have already confessed to these crimes, then there might be caught criminals confessing too, let us not forget the documents. If Rangers file a case through PPA act Dr. Asim is good as gone.

And Federal government can extend Rangers powers, through various methods.
Sure they can get a lot of CCTV , clips of some terrorists , but establishing their contact with Dr.asim will be hell task ?
& Dr .asim has denied all of the statement he gave rangers ?
I'm on rangers side , cause that's what happened to me during my service in Karachi during 92 ops in Karachi ?
We been thrown out , of lope in the end ?
Remember , rangers by their own are not a enough for these kind of trials ?

It seems like Chaudry Nisar will do an important press conference regarding this issue and i think he will extend Rangers powers.
He is Mr , nothing when it comes to PPP+PMLn muk muka , crouption stories ?

Sure they can get a lot of CCTV , clips of some terrorists , but establishing their contact with Dr.asim will be hell task ?
He and his director have already confessed, more than enough evidence available.
He is Mr , nothing when it comes to PPP+PMLn muk muka , crouption stories ?
Better than our PM. PM also wanted to give a free chit to MQM and it's terrorists, good to see interior minister playing his part.

Remember , rangers by their own are not a enough for these kind of trials ?
Judiciary needs to play it's part too.

No that's not completely right ?
Its partiely right , but its our army who should take a action once & all to clean this mess forever ?

No that's not completely right ?
Its partiely right , but its our army who should take a action once & all to clean this mess forever ?
I think AH has completely lost his mind, i term his followers more stupider than him. What say you?

He and his director have already confessed, more than enough evidence available.

Better than our PM. PM also wanted to give a free chit to MQM and it's terrorists, good to see interior minister playing his part.

Judiciary needs to play it's part too.
Sorry , my friend ,
You can be a fan of chodry jee , but he is under Nawaz , & he can't say anything once Nawaz decides anything ?
He is just a hard face , used by Nawaz many times but not most of the times ?
Khawaja ,& ishaq dar are more , closer then him to Nawaz ?

I think AH has completely lost his mind, i term his followers more stupider than him. What say you?
He , is sick but his followers were pushed to follow him because non of our political leaders ever owned them ?
& I think , creating a province from Karachi ,to mirpur khass , could break his control , hugely but for that you need a Karachi bassed leadership ?

He , is sick but his followers were pushed to follow him because non of our political leaders ever owned them ?
& I think , creating a province from Karachi ,to mirpur khass , could break his control , hugely but for that you need a Karachi bassed leadership ?
He is talking about breaking the country, why isn't the urdu speaking community standing against him? in time MQM will say the same thing, i bet you. Look at these F**** agreeing with him. @rockstar08 ,@Gazi , your thoughts?
@Jazzbot ,@notorious_eagle , go through the link...Yeh halat hai Educated community kei, ghareb ko choro...

Back
Top Bottom