What's new

Pakistani corner

We know how much u r tolerant. We know how the world looks Pakistan which is also known as the LAND OF SUICIDE BOMBERS. Nobody is safe in Pakistan,there is sectarian voilence,ethnic voilence,suicide attacks,religious shrines are blown by religious fanatics. About Dalits,what about the attacks on Christains. A helicopter was to rescue a mentally challenged girl who was charged with Blasphemy. Every month there r attacks on Shias,Ahmediyas.Many of the foreign embassies have even warned their citizens to refrain from visiting Pakistan bcoz Pakistan is the most tolerant country
Bottom line, Pakistan is more tolerant than India - we had a year of intolerance; i admit, as gangs and powerful men took advantage of the war on terrorism, but this isnt 2011 anymore.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1449668910.808069.jpg

Right on the face.

Bottom line, Pakistan is more tolerant than India - we had a year of intolerance; i admit, as gangs and powerful men took advantage of the war on terrorism, but this isnt 2011 anymore.

U had a year of intolerance while the previous years were far more peacefull

People hate MQM because of it's target killers, Bhata Khors; MQM has no interest in taking these elements out, i don't think you will be earning anyone's respect anytime soon. Your leader is an alleged conspirator in Imran Farooq murder. It's a shame to see Urdu speaking community not protesting against these elements.
have a nice day

AH hasn't proven guilty by court and you want people to bash him just because he was alleged of murder? Urdu speaking community is the most educated community of this country. They live in Karachi and own it while everyone takes Karachi for granted. Earning anyone's respect??? o_O We never cared or demanded "respect" from other ethnicities. If people don't respect us, we reciprocate the same. Pind k log Shehar walon se hamesha jalte rehnge till qiyamat. What can we say when people don't respect the the most educated and cultured community of Pakistan. Its just show their inferiority complex nothing else. Whole Pakistan knows how much Punjabis respected all over Pakistan. You surely don't wanna me start on respect earned by Punjabis, do you? Go to interior Sindh and say i want to build Kalabagh dam, then tell me what response you will get. The most hated nation in Pakistan is Punjabis. Its about time that other ethnicities who come over here and live amongst Karachiites adopt some manners and leave their low life attitude back to their home. Who's stopping you to hang AH if he found out to be murderer? People voted out MQM that doesn't mean they voted for AH. People give vote to parties due to many reasons i.e personal, ethnic, performance etc. Some do vote due to leader charisma.

People are just sick of politics. Every politician has blood on his hands. But people leg always get broken on AH. I just don't know why. if i get starts on Zardari and Nawaz sharif (elected by Sindhis and Punjabis), How do you gonna feel? If zardari murders then it means whole PPP are criminals? whole Sindhis are responsible for that? All sindhis need to apologize for? It looks like you are great follower of Donald Trump (a man who routinely shows his arrogance against Muslims because of few criminals). Why don't you go to US and support him?

You hang AH 24 times, I don't care but if you'll bash people of Karachi, then expect a response. Karachiites are the most politically aware people. They will choose their own destiny and will take care of it. No one has a right to tell Karachiites to whom to vote. Haters and losers need to stop crying. You are not the only people who care for Pakistan. Inhabitants of Jinnah's city are the descendants of founders of Pakistan. Hum ne Pakistan banaya tha aur hum hi bachaien ge :pakistan:

Give Respect, Take Respect.

Sardi ki
Pehli barish in Isloo and gas loadshedding start

AH hasn't proven guilty by court and you want people to bash him just because he was alleged of murder?
Alleged, it's a known fact now. Everyone is Karachi know about his dehshat, his target killers. It's a known fact. Plus, i can't wait for the conviction.
rdu speaking community is the most educated community of this country.
Not really. Is the education rate 100%? I am a Gilgiti, to be precise Hunzik. My community has 100% education rate, in fact most of the Gilgit does, we are doing far better as far as this field is concerned. education infrastructure is the real problem.
They live in Karachi and own it while everyone takes Karachi for granted. Earning anyone's respect??? o_O We never cared or demanded "respect" from other ethnicities. If people don't respect us, we reciprocate the same
We expect the 'educated community' to stand against target killers of MQM.
Pind k log Shehar walon se hamesha jalte rehnge till
(I live in Karachi BTW) Kyon? nobody gives a shit about Urdu speaking, Pathan or anything as far as Punjab is concerned. It is the 'educated community of Karachi that has grown this false impression.
What can we say when people don't respect the the most educated and cultured community of Pakistan
Why are you misleading the people for? there are far better communities in Pakistan, even economically, far civilized, social, equal. Point being no one is better than anyone, we are doing quite well, we need more attention. that's a different problem itself.
Hunza Valley: Pakistan's 'real Shangri-La' is a world free from militant Islamists, poverty, pollution and a lacklustre education system | Asia | News | The Independent
People give vote to parties due to many reasons i.e personal, ethnic, performance etc. Some do vote due to leader charisma.
Educated community also votes in the name of ethnicity, you are no better than anyone.
How do you gonna feel? If zardari murders then it means whole PPP are criminals? whole Sindhis are responsible for that? All sindhis need to apologize for?
We would expect PPP to stand against it, expect Sindhis to protest against it, boycott them. Has the Urdu speaking community done any of that? you approve of the target killers within MQM or not? What are your thoughts on target killers being harbored by MQM, some were even caught in 90.
They will choose their own destiny and will take care of it. No one has a right to tell Karachiites to whom to vote. Haters and losers need to stop crying. You are not the only people who care for Pakistan. Inhabitants of Jinnah's city are the descendants of founders of Pakistan. Hum ne Pakistan banaya tha aur hum hi bachaien ge :pakistan:
Indeed.
Give Respect, Take Respect.
No body disrespects the Urdu speaking community, no body treats you like shit other than yourselves. In fact people look up to you with respect, people see you as an example, stop living in a delusion.

Alleged, it's a known fact now. Everyone is Karachi know about his dehshat, his target killers. It's a known fact. Plus, i can't wait for the conviction.

Not really. Is the education rate 100%? I am a Gilgiti, to be precise Hunzik. My community has 100% education rate, in fact most of the Gilgit does, we are doing far better as far as this field is concerned. education infrastructure is the real problem.

We expect the 'educated community' to stand against target killers of MQM.

(I live in Karachi BTW) Kyon? nobody gives a shit about Urdu speaking, Pathan or anything as far as Punjab is concerned. It is the 'educated community of Karachi that has grown this false impression.

Why are you misleading the people for? there are far better communities in Pakistan, even economically, far civilized, social, equal. Point being no one is better than anyone, we are doing quite well, we need more attention. that's a different problem itself.
Hunza Valley: Pakistan's 'real Shangri-La' is a world free from militant Islamists, poverty, pollution and a lacklustre education system | Asia | News | The Independent

Educated community also votes in the name of ethnicity, you are no better than anyone.

We would expect PPP to stand against it, expect Sindhis to protest against it, boycott them. Has the Urdu speaking community done any of that? you approve of the target killers within MQM or not? What are your thoughts on target killers being harbored by MQM, some were even caught in 90.

Indeed.

No body disrespects the Urdu speaking community, no body treats you like shit other than yourselves. In fact people look up to you with respect, people see you as an example, stop living in a delusion.

You can have your opinion while i can have mine. I enjoyed conversation with you.

My thoughts on target killers being harbored by MQM are :

Hang them on streets. Karachiites will be happy.

My thoughts on target killers being harbored by MQM are :

Hang them on streets. Karachiites will be happy.
Kindly raise your voice against them, not saying to boycott MQM, if it was me i would; i would be asking too much. Kindly raise a voice in this regard. MQM is hated for this very reason, BTW hated mostly by Urdu speaking community. The rest of the Pakistan needs to learn something from us, seriously speaking.

Secondly, kindly do not confuse my statement, no Urdu speaking community is not the most educated or well doing community in Pakistan. I hate superior ethnic bullshit, but i had to counter that point.
regards

12313554_10156205818055411_1420489405683605974_n.jpg

Here’s a tweet Travis Kalanick sent in January 2010. The reply from Ryan Graves happened 3 minutes later. That tweet was worth over a billion dollars.

January 2010 was the month Travis was doing a test run with 3 cars in New York for a mobile app that he and his friend, Garrett Camp, had just created.

They had decided it was time to start a company around the app and, needing to find a General Manager to run it, Travis took to Craigslist and Twitter looking for the right person.

Ryan’s reply to Travis came as he was looking for something new. He had some experience at GE, and had worked for Foursquare for a while for free after the company turned him down for a job. He was ready for a new opportunity - and took a chance with this tweet.

Travis replied back, they met, they hit it off, and Ryan joined Travis and Garrett on March 1st as their first hire.

With their new company started, the three of them then invited all their friends to demo the product and they officially launched in San Francisco just 3 months later on May 31st.

That was five years ago.

This week, the team that started with that tweet has built their company, Uber, into a company that is currently valued at over $60 billion (they just announced another funding round of $2 billion this week http://bit.ly/ubers-next-2-billion).

Today, Travis and Ryan are worth over $6 billion, and that tweet from Ryan (who today is Uber’s Head of Global Operations) began a journey which has made him a billionaire today as well.

How are you using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube today?

As a wall of content? As a broadcasting tool?

Or, like Travis and Ryan, as a way to find the resources, connections and opportunities you need when you need them?

Depending on how you use it, social media can make you feel apart from everyone, or one step to anyone.

It can overwhelm you, or empower you.

It can be a time waster, or a time saver.

“Never confuse motion with action.”
~ Benjamin Franklin

What do you need or who can you help today? It may just be a tweet away.

Of course, there is no promise that one connection or one tweet will result in you making a billion dollars or impacting a billion lives.

But there is no promise it won’t either.

@WAJsal @Color_Less_Sky @MaarKhoor @Akheilos @Leader @Shamain @Jzaib

@WAJsal
Bro i posted a thread in world affairs it get locked, no offensive material posted. can you check it why it locked?

Mosques show the way in relief activities during Chennai flood

Source: Error

Back
Top Bottom