What's new

Pakistani corner

According to some people(will not disclose names) Mohajirs are facing discrimination in Pakistan, treated unequally, not preffered for a job or something, lol.
Have a good laugh, @MaarKhoor ,@Color_Less_Sky .......
In Punjab i can say with 100% authenticity nobody even ask anyone if he / she mohajir. Most of the time people with proud tell non muhajir they migrated from Indian and choose to live Pakistan even they loss many properties and they feel proud of it.

There is no Mohajir thing even in whole Pakistan Mr. Altaf hussien created this out of thin air.

Gen Zia, Nawaz Shrif and even Mr, bhutto were mohajir they rule over pakistan. Most of the time Pakistan ruled by mohajirs only. To think about such nonsense person must be rabid by the core of his heart by MQM.

In Punjab i can say with 100% authenticity nobody even ask anyone if he / she mohajir. Most of the time people with proud tell non muhajir they migrated from Indian and choose to live Pakistan even they loss many properties and they feel proud of it.
I know....
There is no Mohajir thing even in whole Pakistan Mr. Altaf hussien created this out of thin air.
I feel sorry for delusional people.

@rockstar08 , these are the sort of comments that are very hurting to read, level of delusion is phenomenal. Had hotey hai, i need your input here...

"Tanki Bhai its ok one can wish for whatever they like .. but please try and be fair for a second you know very well that the mandate by the city to MQM means people never beleived the accusation in the first place.Entire Karachi supports MQM the results reflect the same , negative propaganda can fool some (refering to the 4-5 seats Jihadi Alliance of PTI and JI won) but you cant fool an entire city .. its a failed effort and such stupidity in the future will deliver same results .. Baqi phir upar Allah hai aur PDF par ap Tanki hain"

Source: MQM favorite for Karachi mayorship with 130 seats

@Jazzbot ,@Pakistani Exile , guys what was the voter turnout, people saying it was low, in some areas very low. Anything official? if true that's what i expected and should have happened, you expect people to boycott MQM(not voting for anyone) for giving Urdu speaking community a bad image. I would personally love Urdu speaking community to stand up and play their part in cleaning up MQM itself. It is a logical thing, isn't it? clean yourself up before judging others. So, i hope people stand up....
@haviZsultan ....

Seriously man ? you can come up with a better argument :)
Janab kabhi Karachi ayen tu pata chale ga .. MQM ki support kitni hai :)
Too emotional, too early. Post edited.

@rockstar08 , wake up.... i just want you to watch it, nothing else. Don't even pass judgments on it, give it a try.

sorry janab , its impossible to see this idiot for 16 mins :D
aur ek baat mai Hamza ko Kahun ga ager kahen mile ga ... MQM ke naam pe Karachi walo ko Beizaat ker na band karo , tumari aauqat nai hai :)

bhai you are educated , is it logical that MQM has help Karachi people hostage ? stupidity at its best yaar ..
ese log bhi hai jo Hazaron logo ko dil mai bura samajhte hai , aur pakistaniate ki baat kerte hai ... ese logo pe taras ke illawa kuch nai ata :)

sorry janab , its impossible to see this idiot for 16 mins :D
Like him or not, truth has been spoken.
aur ek baat mai Hamza ko Kahun ga ager kahen mile ga ... MQM ke naam pe Karachi walo ko Beizaat ker na band karo , tumari aauqat nai hai :)
Please watch it before maligning him. jhot to nahe keh raha.
bhai you are educated , is it logical that MQM has help Karachi people hostage ? stupidity at its best yaar ..
You people have been misled, you have been divided, you are being lied to. I will let you figure it out for yourself, i can't force you to understand something. Nobody treats Urdu speaking Karachis like shit, you treat yourself badly, stop living in a delusion. BTW, i live in Karachi, DHA. No Baldiati Elections here, cantonment area. :yahoo:.
very well explained by my friend havi in this post...

Try to understand his POV...
I think there is a serious problem with us Karachites playing victim all the time. Even though our drawing room conversations consist of some of the most major bigotry possible. We can't live at peace with pashtuns and sindhis and vote for a xenophobic, terrorist party like the MQM and hope we will be respected.

Those complaining about being mistreated as Karachites should look within themselves.

jee sarkar , saare sache yaheen tu hai , janaat pe tu Taala lagaya hua hai Allah ne hahahahahaha

I told you sir , Jis ki jaisi auqaat hoti hai , mai us ko waise hi treat kerta hun ...
he is just stupid :)
he can stay in Islamabad , we don't need such chawal's in Karachi we are happy in been hostage LOL

You people have been misled, you have been divided, you are being lied to. I will let you figure it out for yourself, i can't force you to understand something. Nobody treats Urdu speaking Karachis like shit, you treat yourself badly, stop living in a delusion. BTW, i live in Karachi, DHA. No Baldiati Elections here, cantonment area. :yahoo:.

yes sir , we are mis guided , we are hostage , we are divided , scared people :) so why so obsessed with us ? just leave us alone ? and let us be happy to be what we are :D
Nobody treat urdu speaking people as shit i agree , cause no one actually can , because majority of Pakistani's are simply jahil and Paido :D

my friend lives there too , and he is against voting cause its sin to vote for Nizam-e-Kuffr hahahahahahahahaha
have a good life in Cant sirjee :)
hum gareeeb logo Cant ke bahr hi khush hai :D
kam se kam bar bar CNIC tu nai dekhana pardta gate pe hahahahaha

Violence in Karachi will not end until Altaf is in jail. In 1984 MQM was formed. From 1985-1990 3000 people in Karachi were killed. From 1986-1996 10000 people. If people can't see the links between MQM and violence then they are too politically or ethnically polarized. I have noted that when it comes to defending MQM people behave like the Taliban-never admitting once that the party has done anything wrong. My relatives on the Karachi side are all like that. I count it as unfortunate.

The fall of my community can be attributed to the point where we stopped building the country and began building a special position for us in Pakistani society. Something that may never be discussed in our drawing rooms is that we are the richest ethnic group while also have urdu as the national language, something that benefits us directly. The downfall of my community and its worship of Altaf Hussain destroyed the nationalistic fiber of my community which proudly claims to build Pakistan but fails to recognize that we built Pakistan not alone but with the Sindhis Balochs and others. Now we want a special place in Pakistan. I think we already have it. Our relatives in Karachi want more.

Back
Top Bottom