What's new

Pakistani corner

The one in your avatar is also comical and funny?.

P.S: Pathan is a derogatory and improper word, coined by Indians, use the proper word Pashtun or Pakhtun
Many pathans are not pakhtuns only those who speaks Pakhtu are Pukhtuns rest All inclunding Pakhtu speakrs called Pathans.

A chance? Chance upon chance upon chance upon ......... Do you see the pattern here?

Who is to be blamed then? Them? or them? Obviously I would do the same if I know given the opportunity an idiot will make a fool out of himself and make things easier for me.

Who is to be blamed then? Them? or them? Obviously I would do the same if I know given the opportunity an idiot will make a fool out of himself and make things easier for me.

People get the government they deserve.

People get the government they deserve.

Tragedy is they desire a lot but deserve less and may be that is the reason we are where we are. If I am to get what I deserve then there is no need for me to waste my energies in desiring, work on myself first deserve then desire?

Tragedy is they desire a lot but deserve less and may be that is the reason we are where we are. If I am to get what I deserve then there is no need for me to waste my energies in desiring, work on myself first deserve then desire?

Working on one's own self is the best place to start, I would agree.

Working on one's own self is the best place to start, I would agree.

And that leaves you cut from the mob, hopeless non interested citizen. IK, Nawaz or Zaradari or Martial law what difference would it make then?

And that leaves you cut from the mob, hopeless non interested citizen. IK, Nawaz or Zaradari or Martial law what difference would it make then?

It depends on whether one prefers a top down or bottom up approach.

Are you turning into a hopeless pessimist as I am often accused of being? :D

I was born free, my religion declares me free, my country was created to make me a free citizen with equal rights, so what would happen when someone tries to enslave a free soul, this :usflag: or this :wacko:. I have no shame in saying my country is great and beautiful but its residents don't deserve this country as a nation.

I was born free, my religion declares me free, my country was created to make me a free citizen with equal rights, so what would happen when someone tries to enslave a free soul, this :usflag: or this :wacko:. I have no shame in saying my country is great and beautiful but its residents don't deserve this country as a nation.

What can I say? :D

i-qKCMLm3-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom