What's new

Pakistani corner

Yeh keisey manhoos kaum hai, PM hi sab sey barha chor hai. Slave mentality needs to end. We should throw this Feudal-Elite(that's ruling us for decades) out of the country.
What say you @Color_Less_Sky ?

Janay day yar q ban karwany laga hay. Pakistan ki zameen aik zamany say 20 crore bayamal, baykirdar, bayzameero ka bhoj bardasht kar rahi na jany Qudrat nay iss zameen kay sath yeh insaf q kia par yeh zameen gatia soch waly naray martay huy bandaroo k liay nahi hay. Iss zameen ko alim fazil aur ba kirdar logo ki janat hona chaiay tha. Bhaaar may jay sab.

But who will bell the proverbial cat? :D

They had given these idiots a chance by the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way I have read somewhere (some tv news channel) the bureaucrats are getting palaces to live in, Lahore High Court Chief Justice would live in a palace that would cover an area of 56 Kanal, IG Punjab's palace would be of 25 Kanal and the lowest in hierarchy would enjoy a bungalow of 5 kanal. Sadaaaa jewey dukan insaf di.

Haram hai kya? has it been made by corruption, as in the case of our PM.
How many times I have said, that his assets and liabilities and income is all declared, If some of you have are so sure that most of it (in case your beliefe) or some of it is made by corruption. Why don't you guys take the documents to the court of law and get him de-seated? His affidavit with asset satement clearly states that if there are irregularities, he is liable to be punished and deseated as a PM. It much easier rather than begging the umpire to intervene, isn't it?

It was 5 rupees in 1995, if memory serves me right. Good lord. Just check his income before he comes into power and after, substantially rises. BTW it is a universal fact Nawaz Shairf and Zardari are corrupt thieves, even my little brother knows it.
Imran was f***ing seta white in 1990s, Zardari was running a cinema in 1990s. Benazir was alive in 1990s and you were in your primary school in 1990s. His income is mostly a result of dividends from his holdings. But if there's anything wrong, I would be the first one to support you. Rather than crying like a depressed woman, be the man with the guts to accept the facts.

Kindly answer some posted questions too...
As far as making money is concerned, so now you have a problem with that too? rozi roti kamaney do? at least he isn't stealing it, unlike some people
There are more sober ways to earn rozi roti than mocking the poors using costly gadgets. There are other anchors in the media who are far more sane and professional than this dramaybaz
Is he wrong about anything? isn't there a corrupt-feudal-elite
Isn't not just the corrupt fudel elite but the corrupt nation. Poor is supposed to be honest just because they don't get a chance to show their talents for thievery. Like I said before, I will accept myself being wrong if only 5% (I am being very conservative here) of the people here submit here that they pay their tax and their incomes and assets are fully disclosed in their returns.

I will accept myself being wrong if only 5% (I am being very conservative here) of the people here submit here that they pay their tax and their incomes and assets are fully disclosed in their returns.

Buddy there is material amount of undocumented, non refunded taxes that each and every Pakistani pays in form of WHT whether he is liable to tax or not he pays it. So asking people to declare their assets and wealth it would be better for FBR to announce those tax collections and where these get spent and make its system more transparent and taxpayer friendly. And most here are expats, rest are students, very few here are residents who are liable to tax.

Buddy there is material amount of undocumented, non refunded taxes that each and every Pakistani pays in form of WHT whether he is liable to tax or not he pays it. So asking people to declare their assets and wealth it would be better for FBR to announce those tax collections and where these get spent and make its system more transparent and taxpayer friendly. And most here are expats, rest are students, very few here are residents who are liable to tax.
Those who furnish their returns get refund of most of the WHTs.FBR has online filing in place which isolates filer from the need of looking for an FBR guy. What makes you not declare your income? Thats what I am asking. Rest all are excuses for not paying your due.

Last edited:
Those who furnish their returns get refund of most of the WHTs.FBR has online filing in place which isolates filer from the need of looking for an FBR guy. What makes you not declare your income? Thats what I am asking. Rest all are excuses for not paying your due.

The exemption limit is an annual income of PKR 400,000 or below, what makes you think a student, a housewife, a taxi driver, a janitorial staff, a laborer or any other like them earns this much a year? They all pay tax when they use cellphones and they are not even required to file their income tax returns, then please do educate me how they are supposed to get back the refund?

And forget refund you can adjust it against your liability and in case if you have paid in excess you can carry forward but forget that FBR will do a refund cheque for you.

Edit: Please let us not get into what you paid and what I am paying, I don't want to enter that debate but to clarify you mine is way more than PKR 57,380 a year :( and no I am not interested in disclosing my return here on this international public forum.

And by the way I have read somewhere (some tv news channel) the bureaucrats are getting palaces to live in, Lahore High Court Chief Justice would live in a palace that would cover an area of 56 Kanal, IG Punjab's palace would be of 25 Kanal and the lowest in hierarchy would enjoy a bungalow of 5 kanal. Sadaaaa jewey dukan insaf di.
They have historically been no better than anyone...
How many times I have said, that his assets and liabilities and income is all declared, If some of you have are so sure that most of it (in case your beliefe) or some of it is made by corruption. Why don't you guys take the documents to the court of law and get him de-seated? His affidavit with asset satement clearly states that if there are irregularities, he is liable to be punished and deseated as a PM. It much easier rather than begging the umpire to intervene, isn't it?
If only the justice system in this country was that good. Or FBR, NAB, FIA anyone of these institutes, hell Asif Zardari can become a PM in this country.
There are more sober ways to earn rozi roti than mocking the poors using costly gadgets.
The poors? the poors? the **** poors, these corrupt Patwaris are poor? what are you on about? again is he lying about anything? Please balme the Rauf Kalasra's too, again are these people lying about anything?
Like I said before, I will accept myself being wrong if only 5% (I am being very conservative here) of the people here submit here that they pay their tax and their incomes and assets are fully disclosed in their returns.
My dear friend, jesey quam weisey hukmaran; we deserve this Feudal-Rich class ruling us, most probably their children in future. We deserve them; people on ground are corrupt themselves, sabzi wala chezey mehangey bechta hei, etc, etc. Same is the case for our rulers. Their assets subsequently rising, day by day. Secondly, it is a failure of state to not force people to pay their taxes.

They have historically been no better than anyone...

If only the justice system in this country was that good. Or FBR, NAB, FIA anyone of these institutes, hell Asif Zardari can become a PM in this country.
Yes indeed, the system was always tempered by the army. A country can thrive even with corruption. Look at India,China,Philippines,Bangladesh etc etc. Do you think they were ruled by completely clean people? Yet they posted growth. Asif Zardari's rise to power was aided by no other other than the Musharraf himself, whose lust for power drove him to such a point that he accepted zardari at the helm of PPP just to save his chair. Its the rule of democracy that it can bring anyone to the throne, whether be a tea seller, an industrialist, a cricketer or a opportunistic widower like Zardari.

T
he poors? the poors? the **** poors, these corrupt Patwaris are poor? what are you on about? again is he lying about anything? Please balme the Rauf Kalasra's too, again are these people lying about anything?
I think you should re-read the sentence. Rauf Kalasra, I respect him as a 10,000,000 times better journalist than the dramaybaz budha, but I still remember him breaking story of NS involved in importing the hybrid vehicles exempted from duty. but its been two years now and not even a single hybrid of upto 1200HP have been seen. Rauf Kalasra making claims doesn't mean they have to be true necessarily.

My dear friend, jesey quam weisey hukmaran; we deserve this Feudal-Rich class ruling us, most probably their children in future. We deserve them; people on ground are corrupt themselves, sabzi wala chezey mehangey bechta hei, etc, etc. Same is the case for our rulers. Their assets subsequently rising, day by day. Secondly, it is a failure of state to not force people to pay their taxes.
Its not government's duty to force taxes out of people. Its people's responsibility.

Its not government's duty to force taxes out of people. Its people's responsibility.
My dear, let's take any other country for an example, say UK; people have to pay their taxes or they get to pay a visit to the jail. It is governments responsibility to make FBR or etc, etc institutes so strong, the laws too, that people will be forced to pay taxes. Most of the parliamentarians do not pay their taxes, it is a fact. When these people do not pay taxes how can you expect ghareb to pay? The institutes has to be strong enough to force people, do not expect people just to do it. You have enforce these laws.

My dear, let's take any other country for an example, say UK; people have to pay their taxes or they get to pay a visit to the jail. It is governments responsibility to make FBR or etc, etc institutes so strong, the laws too, that people will be forced to pay taxes. Most of the parliamentarians do not pay their taxes, it is a fact. When these people do not pay taxes how can you expect ghareb to pay? The institutes has to be strong enough to force people, do not expect people just to do it. You have enforce these laws.

But who will enforce these laws?

They had given these idiots a chance by the way.

A chance? Chance upon chance upon chance upon ......... Do you see the pattern here?

But who will enforce these laws?
Who else, if not the government? It is no rocket science, they know if they bring these reforms they will have to pay taxes too.
A chance? Chance upon chance upon chance upon ......... Do you see the pattern here?
It is quite clear. Like it or not, IK, Hassan Nisar all these people are correct, we are being ruled by a corrupt mafia. We need to remove this feudal-Elite that's ruling us for decades. Jumhooriat, Jumhooriat lanat ho aisey jumhooriat pai, the educated class needs t cling on to the only hope they have; i need not to further elaborate. We need to get rid of this mafia.

Who else, if not the government? It is no rocket science, they know if they bring these reforms they will have to pay taxes too.

It is quite clear. Like it or not, IK, Hassan Nisar all these people are correct, we are being ruled by a corrupt mafia. We need to remove this feudal-Elite that's ruling us for decades. Jumhooriat, Jumhooriat lanat ho aisey jumhooriat pai, the educated class needs t cling on to the only hope they have; i need not to further elaborate. We need to get rid of this mafia.

Martial Law or frank Revolution? There does not seem to be a third alternative since there is no chance of Reform. But be careful what you wish for.

Martial Law or frank Revolution? There does not seem to be a third alternative since there is no chance of Reform. But be careful what you wish for.
Bhai, i oppose military rule more than anyone. A change is our only hope, a democratic change. Dictatorship gives these parasites a chance to survive.

Bhai, i oppose military rule more than anyone. A change is our only hope, a democratic change. Dictatorship gives these parasites a chance to survive.

Such a change will take decades to bring about, Sir.

Such a change will take decades to bring about, Sir.
It will indeed, but i am quite confident that this change will be sure. People need to understand and change their mentality, say PPP won LB elections in Sindh, what have they done that people are voting for them? they have done nothing. People need to question themselves, need to change their slave mentality(applies to all Pakistanis). Baradri ko vote dena and such bullshit needs to end.
BTW, is it not ironic to see political parties which have no democratic system within the parties are running a democracy? They are preparing their children to take over. One of the many reasons i will vote for change. People need to realize these little things and understand the bigger game.

Guys, i have finally gotten some free time, will be sure to try and finish part 2(just doing some research).
regards

:rofl:

Our Pathan brothers are very funny. Naswar is quite famous in Chilas and areas. I have heard one faints if he swallows Naswar.
The one in your avatar is also comical and funny?.

P.S: Pathan is a derogatory and improper word, coined by Indians, use the proper word Pashtun or Pakhtun

Back
Top Bottom