What's new

Pakistani corner

read my signature....I dont care 2 hoots about that country....Try to focus on making ours a good nation.....Life is too short to give shit about other things!
Aunty aap to ghusa he ho gayein :P

I respect your right to vote for whoever you wish, but if you think that IK's government will stop the mafia from operating the way they always have, then prepare to be disappointed. Oh wait, keep the hope. Till it is denied. I have no problem with that. :D
Disappointing, him coming in power would be change enough. Kindly give Hassan Nisar a try, he has educated me a lot :angel:.

Disappointing, him coming in power would be change enough. Kindly give Hassan Nisar a try, he has educated me a lot :angel:.

Yes, IK's coming to power would be change, but please keep in mind that the change may not necessarily be for the better. But I agree, it will be a change alright, albeit superficially.

Yes, IK's coming to power would be change, but please keep in mind that the change may not necessarily be for the better. But I agree, it will be a change alright, albeit superficially.
Bhai Patwari's not in power will be the best change this country will see in decades. We need to get rid of the slave mentality.

Some folks need to get a life. They have made her a celebrity.
Some folks get info from the umatakaya people and their trusted informant is the great tarak makto himself
Never the less lottery lag gaye first offer was was 20 lakh from dunya news

I saw her in an interview on Neo Tv yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, don't mean any offense but is not she supposed to be in iddat? :undecided:

Bhai Patwari's not in power will be the best change this country will see in decades. We need to get rid of the slave mentality.

That Sir, is a hope. The reality remains to be seen. Let's see who wins the next elections, and then see what actually changes.

12316184_796485100479546_7241129259412493026_n.jpg

@MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Color_Less_Sky

Back
Top Bottom