What's new

Pakistani corner

Jeway jori shean di
BUgWEKcCIAEUK9y.jpg:small

@MaarKhoor @Akheilos @Color_Less_Sky @Jazzbot

You tagged wrong guys. Here, let me help you.

@Fracker @Tameem @cb4 @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Zaneesh852

Reham Khan joins Neo TV for Rs. 5 million per month - Daily Pakistan Global

@Akheilos @django @WAJsal @MaarKhoor

Interesting some folks were saying she is permanently settling in the uk hmm
5 million?! WTH! Had they paid teachers that much they wouldnt be bunking and we would have had more educated people in our nation!
BTW article does say
She is currently living in UK and may return to Pakistan within a week.

Earlier, Dunya TV offered Khan to Rs 25 lakhs while Channel 92 News Rs.30 lacks per month.

Jeway Jeway indeed. Hassan Nisar, what a ***** legend, respect for this man. He is so sick of this Corrupt-Feudal-Elite, this man will die to remove this mafia. He is a true inspiration.
Rather a desperation. I wonder the how much money he makes out of Geo and how he doesn't pay his tax despite advocating others not to pay it. Pure SuperOximoron. People like him sell what they think is needed to be heard by a clut.

Wee did't need any thing we are dying for JANGLA BUS services.

he doesn't pay his tax despite advocating others not to pay it.
Why defame him? do you have any proof of your statement. As far as paying taxes is concerned, how much tax does our PM give? or our ministers. As far as making money is concerned, so now you have a problem with that too? rozi roti kamaney do? at least he isn't stealing it, unlike some people.
Is he wrong about anything? isn't there a corrupt-feudal-elite, that collaborated with the British ruling us? strengthened politically by Ayub and Zia. These people are a curse.

Wee did't need any thing we are dying for JANGLA BUS services.
Jewey Ganjey Jeway, Jewey Ganjey Jewey. Corrupt filth.

Rather a desperation. I wonder the how much money he makes out of Geo and how he doesn't pay his tax despite advocating others not to pay it. Pure SuperOximoron. People like him sell what they think is needed to be heard by a clut.
All journalist who praise gov are upholders of democracy and those questioning their income are agency sponsored sell outs and who speak against gov are tax evading agency sponsored sellouts who are working on the agenda of juice and pineapple

Why defame him? do you have any proof of your statement. As far as paying taxes is concerned, how much tax does our PM give? or our ministers. As far as making money is concerned, so now you have a problem with that too? rozi roti kamaney do? at least he isn't stealing it, unlike some people.
Is he wrong about anything? isn't there a corrupt-feudal-elite, that collaborated with the British ruling us? strengthened politically by Ayub and Zia. These people are a curse.
Probably next time you watch his program, do float a question about the price of watch he is wearing...shouldn't be above 1200

Probably next time you watch his program, do float a question about the price of watch he is wearing...shouldn't be above 1200
Dear, you forgot to answer my post. Then again i didn't expect you to come up with an answer. Do check our PM's watch. BTW how much tax does our PM pay? just curious.
Will ask this question again, isn't there a Feudal elite ruling this country? is Hassan Nisar wrong in anyway?

Dear, you forgot to answer my post. Then again i didn't expect you to come up with an answer. Do check our PM's watch. BTW how much tax does our PM pay? just curious.
He's a f***in industrialist, not a high paid anchor who morns the poor every evening on the TV. Use your brains, if its not too cold.
And paid 2.6 Million in income tax alone for 2014.
http://pkpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/parlimentarian-tax-directory_11_apr_2015.pdf
I expect better googling skills from a "think tank" than being an outright ignorant.

He's a f***in industrialist, not a high paid anchor who morns the poor every evening on the TV. Use your brains, if its not too cold.
Haram hai kya? has it been made by corruption, as in the case of our PM.
And paid 6 Million in income tax alone.
It was 5 rupees in 1995, if memory serves me right. Good lord. Just check his income before he comes into power and after, substantially rises. BTW it is a universal fact Nawaz Shairf and Zardari are corrupt thieves, even my little brother knows it.

Kindly answer some posted questions too...

Mr lecturing everyone how much you pay in taxes?
Yeh keisey manhoos kaum hai, PM hi sab sey barha chor hai. Slave mentality needs to end. We should throw this Feudal-Elite(that's ruling us for decades) out of the country.
What say you @Color_Less_Sky ?

Back
Top Bottom