What's new

Pakistani corner

he can stay in Islamabad , we don't need such chawal's in Karachi we are happy in been hostage LOL
Karachi is a part of Pakistan.
yes sir , we are mis guided , we are hostage , we are divided , scared people :) so why so obsessed with us ? just leave us alone ? and let us be happy to be what we are :D
It is saddening to see, as Hamza said. It hurts, and in a bigger pictures hurts Pakistan too. Educated people need to question themselves.
kam se kam bar bar CNIC tu nai dekhana pardta gate pe hahahahaha
Gate sey baher kon jata hai. Rest of the Karachi is shit, as Hamza said, Karachi mey aur kya hai. It has been destroyed by Bhata Khors, Target killers, PPP, corruption. Only the resident of Karachi can bring change. Good to see less voter turnout, good sign.
If people can't see the links between MQM and violence then they are too politically or ethnically polarized.
I feel like rating you positive. Very well said, it's sad to see the educated class in the country being misled, people like you are a hope.
The downfall of my community and its worship of Altaf Hussain destroyed the nationalistic fiber of my community which proudly claims to build Pakistan but fails to recognize that we built Pakistan not alone but with the Sindhis Balochs and others. Now we want a special place in Pakistan. I think we already have it. Our relatives in Karachi want more.
Indeed, man you guys are the biggest contributor to the cause of Pakistan, you have been ruling this country, you are that elite. People need to question themselves.

Our relatives in Karachi want more.
I don't understand why they treat themselves so poorly and claim others do it, everyone respect the Urdu speaking community, people look up to it. We expect better. sad to see.

It is saddening to see, as Hamza said. It hurts, and in a bigger pictures hurts Pakistan too. Educated people need to question themselves.

Gate sey baher kon jata hai. Rest of the Karachi is shit, as Hamza said, Karachi mey aur kya hai. It has been destroyed by Bhata Khors, Target killers, PPP, corruption. Only the resident of Karachi can bring change. Good to see less voter turnout, good sign.

I feel like rating you positive. Very well said, it's sad to see the educated class in the country being misled, people like you are a hope.

Indeed, man you guys are the biggest contributor to the cause of Pakistan, you have been ruling this country, you are that elite. People need to question themselves.

I don't understand why they treat themselves so poorly and claim others do it, everyone respect the Urdu speaking community, people look up to it. We expect better. sad to see.
I had no beef against MQM once. But any patriot I believe would deeply be hurt and affected when he sees the leader of his ethnic group-a man who has the complete vote of my people claiming that partition was the biggest blunder for Pakistan and asking India to help muhajirs? Who are muhajirs-those who escaped from Lucknow or other parts with half our families killed. I mean how big an insult this is to us but our ethnic mindset does not allow us to see it. Then there is also the case of people like Ajmal Pahari and Saulat Mirza claiming on recorded videos they have been funded by RAW. Still our relatives continue to vote for MQM. I mean there is no logic here. Where is the nationalism?

If and when Altaf is punished for his crimes I will celebrate. Surely.

so let it be like that :) , Shareef Karachi walo ko maat tapao Janab , jab shareef apni sharafat chorta hai na , tu us se bara gunda koi nai hota :D

for what ? we didn't get our degree's to hear such stupid comments from third grade actors :D lol

Janab meri aunt Cant mai rehti hai , aur 2 baar robbery hue hai un ke ghar pe hahahahahahaahaha
i rather live in Gulshan than live in Cant , where meeting someone like a crossing wagha border hahaha
voter turnout low or high ? who care ... MQM won and many people's butt is on fire , that's make me so happy :D

@rockstar08 is unfortunately not lying @WAJsal however when he says you need to come to Karachi to see how much support MQM has he is right. It is a mafia, it is a terrorist organization, it is violent and uses violence as a tool to further its interests all true but it has major support as does each corrupt and in this case violent political group. The question-the big question is despite it being popular with the people like PPP and PMLN are is it corrupt or violent.Has it played a part in exacerbating ethnic tensions? This is where the people of Karachi do not think. In short Karachites are as vulnerable to the ethnic problem and political polarization as any other.

As we know people in our country do not think before they vote and in every location we excel at electing fools. I am sorry to say this but I have seen none of my relatives in Karachi vote for anyone but MQM. This was most visible in the recent LG polls. There needs to be a change in mindset of the people. The first step would be to think of our organizations critically much less thinking critically of our ethnic identity and making it impartial towards our voting or making us more nationalistic.

Last edited:
however when he says you need to come to Karachi to see how much support MQM has he is right. It is a mafia, it is a terrorist organization, it is violent and uses violence as a tool to further its interests all true but it has major support as does each corrupt and in this case violent political group

@WAJsal That's why i tease PDF TT's lol ..
and
and
and
and
i_am_not_loving_it_iii_by_poderiu.jpg

But any patriot I believe would deeply be hurt and affected when he sees the leader of his ethnic group-a man who has the complete vote of my people claiming that partition was the biggest blunder for Pakistan and asking India to help muhajirs?
It hurts deeply, sad to see people not protesting against it. @rockstar08 , your thoughts?
Then there is also the case of people like Ajmal Pahari and Saulat Mirza claiming on recorded videos they have been funded by RAW. Still our relatives continue to vote for MQM. I mean there is no logic here. Where is the nationalism?
And this is our educated community, i feel sorry for the poorly-educated community.
If and when Altaf is punished for his crimes I will celebrate. Surely.
I will throw a party and if you are in Karachi you are most welcome.
for what ? we didn't get our degree's to hear such stupid comments from third grade actors :D lol
I won't say anything.
i rather live in Gulshan than live in Cant ,
Are you dumb or something?
who care ... MQM won and many people's butt is on fire , that's make me so happy :D
in some areas as low as: District East – 13% District West – 12% District South – 10% District Central – 8%
Quite clear Urdu speaking community is boycotting this election, or the majority is. Your victory means nothing. You don't even represent 30% of Karachi, lol.

@WAJsal That's why i tease PDF TT's lol ..
and
and
and
and
i_am_not_loving_it_iii_by_poderiu.jpg
Let me clarify, apkey baradri ka hai. Now you might respect his opinion.

@haviZsultan , very very low voter turnout, quite clear Urdu speaking community has boycotted MQM, by boycotting the elections. Really happy, glad to see. MQM's Mohajir card can kiss my arse.

It hurts deeply, sad to see people not protesting against it. @rockstar08 , your thoughts?

Nawaz sitting in Modi's laps , your Army cant choose a Gen without Uncle Sam permission LOL and you care about AH statement ?
bhai apka masla hai , why take him seriously ?
at least i don't :)

I won't say anything.

Chalo Good hai :D

No , i am not .. actually i wont live in Defense either , Gulshan is a nice place to live .. specially the area where i live :)
enjoy your time in Cant sir ... not interested at all .. but i can say the same , You like Cant ? how dumb are you LOL

in some areas as low as: District East – 13% District West – 12% District South – 10% District Central – 8%
Quite clear Urdu speaking community is boycotting this election, or the majority is. Your victory means nothing. You don't even represent 30% of Karachi, lol.

Kuch bhi bolo yaar , Mayor tu bhai ka hi aye ga hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhaahaha
yakeen karo , dil ko jo sakoon mil raha hai , yeh jaale kute comments dekh ker ... please aur Likho maza a raha hai :D

Sir , apko kia pata meri Baradari ? internet pe koi kuch bhi ho sakta hai :D
Havi can be a Pashtoon Newton pretending to be a Urdu speaker hahahahahaa

bhai apka masla hai , why take him seriously ?
at least i don't :)
And you support MQM, that's education right there. Do you condemn his statements? if you truly did, you would boycott MQM, until MQM did some sort of tardeed or something.
No , i am not .. actually i wont live in Defense either , Gulshan is a nice place to live .. specially the area where i live :)
enjoy your time in Cant sir ... not interested at all .. but i can say the same , You like Cant ? how dumb are you LOL
Gulshan is one of the worst areas in Karachi, as far as street crime and terrorism is concerned. Defence is ten times better in this regard.
. please aur Likho maza a raha hai :D
Good to see Urdu speaking community boycotting MQM, because of it's askari wing. It's about time they start protesting more openly, instead of just boycotting the elections.

Sir , apko kia pata meri Baradari ? internet pe koi kuch bhi ho sakta hai :D
Havi can be a Pashtoon Newton pretending to be a Urdu speaker hahahahahaa
Very old member, very old information too. Up to you to believe him, BTW if you want he can provide proper background, if you want.

And you support MQM, that's education right there. Do you condemn his statements? if you truly did, you would boycott MQM, until MQM did some sort of tardeed or something.

why would i ? its MQM leader not mine :D
i just enjoy the MQM celebrate its victory ... and giving heart attacks to PDF TT's :D

Gulshan is one of the worst areas in Karachi, as far as street crime and terrorism is concerned. Defence is ten times better in this regard.

some part of Gulshan , i agree ... but where i live , its very peaceful , even better than cant :)
and Defense apko Mubarak ho bhai , aap PTI ke burger hai , hum wohi maamu ke theelay wale baan kabab :D
hahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

Good to see Urdu speaking community boycotting MQM, because of it's askari wing. It's about time they start protesting more openly, instead of just boycotting the elections.

tujh ko Mirchi lagi tu mai kia karun ... yeh gana kisi ne PDF ke liye hi likha tha shayed ...

Very old member, very old information too. Up to you to believe him, BTW if you want he can provide proper background, if you want.

Do i care ? he can be whatever he want on Internet ..

And this is our educated community, i feel sorry for the poorly-educated community.

I will throw a party and if you are in Karachi you are most welcome.

I won't say anything.

@haviZsultan , very very low voter turnout, quite clear Urdu speaking community has boycotted MQM, by boycotting the elections. Really happy, glad to see. MQM's Mohajir card can kiss my arse.
As I said in Karachi and even in Dubai most of my relatives support MQM no matter . There are a few exceptions for relatives who actually think but those are rare occassional circumstances. If we were not so totally focused on building a special privilaged position for ourselves in Karachi perhaps we would have thought about integrating our relatives in Lucknow and turning them pro Pakistani. They could be a soft asset in any war with India. But we got our priorities wrong.

Altaf is a traitor and has the blood of thousands on his hands. I know this but my community worships him. I hope this changes for the better and we stop worshipping Altaf because he is both a criminal and a terrorist

As I said in Karachi and even in Dubai most of my relatives support MQM no matter . There are a few exceptions for relatives who actually think but those are rare occassional circumstances. If we were not so totally focused on building a special privilaged position for ourselves in Karachi perhaps we would have thought about integrating our relatives in Lucknow and turning them pro Pakistani. They could be a soft asset in any war with India. But we got our priorities wrong.

Altaf is a traitor and has the blood of thousands on his hands. I know this but my community worships him. I hope this changes for the better and we stop worshipping Altaf because he is both a criminal and a terrorist
Something is NOT only wrong with you but also with yr community whether they are in Lucknow,karachi,on one hand yr community is worshipping altaf who is a BHATTA KHOR,criminal,murder,extortionist,ETC . On the other hand you talk about integrating our relatives in Lucknow and turning them pro Pakistani. Instead of doing this activitiy,You are free to take yr Lucknowi relatives to karachi. We will be glad to accept those Pakistani Hindus who r demanding asylum,citizenship

Something is NOT only wrong with you but also with yr community whether they are in Lucknow,karachi,on one hand yr community is worshipping altaf who is a BHATTA KHOR,criminal,murder,extortionist,ETC . On the other hand you talk about integrating our relatives in Lucknow and turning them pro Pakistani. Instead of doing this activitiy,You are free to take yr Lucknowi relatives to karachi. We will be glad to accept those Pakistani Hindus who r demanding asylum,citizenship
Why should my relatives move from their own land. If we go as Owaisi said we will take the Taj mahal charminar and other artefacts and structures with us. Lucknow is our place and abandoning it is not the solution. Instead staying there and working for its merger with Pakistan is also a positive way to contribute.

Why should my relatives move from their own land. If we go as Owaisi said we will take the Taj mahal charminar and other artefacts and structures with us. Lucknow is our place and abandoning it is not the solution. Instead staying there and working for its merger with Pakistan is also a positive way to contribute.
If we Indians come to know that yr relatives r working against India,we will deport them even before u say the word CHEESE,not a big thing already u have Pakistanis deported from Norway and other countries. We will glad to accomodate those Pakistani Hindus who r facing hardships and racial discrimination in Pakistan. We should work with the Hindus from Pakistan for a separate homeland or merge their areas in India. About taj mahal,the land on which the Taj Mahal stands was sold by Jai Singh

If we Indians come to know that yr relatives r working against India,we will deport them even before u say the word CHEESE,not a big thing already u have Pakistanis deported from Norway and other countries. We will glad to accomodate those Pakistani Hindus who r facing hardships and racial discrimination in Pakistan. We should work with the Hindus from Pakistan for a separate homeland or merge their areas in India. About taj mahal,the land on which the Taj Mahal stands was sold by Jai Singh
That is our land. I already know of a case where a man converted to Islam and his citizenship was cancelledby India which shows how far India can go already. We are just breakfast which is why we maintain our communities and our areas independently. In our area no Hindu can come and demand us to leave because it is our own land. It is our choice whether we merge it with Pakistan or any other part.

@Jazzbot ,@Pakistani Exile , guys what was the voter turnout, people saying it was low, in some areas very low. Anything official? if true that's what i expected and should have happened, you expect people to boycott MQM(not voting for anyone) for giving Urdu speaking community a bad image. I would personally love Urdu speaking community to stand up and play their part in cleaning up MQM itself. It is a logical thing, isn't it? clean yourself up before judging others. So, i hope people stand up....

I think the turnout is low all over the country during these elections. It historically is compared to national elections. I don't know about Urdu speaking community abandoning MQM but I just read that MQM is claiming to have won the majoirty in Malir, which is actually a surprise for me. I thought the voters ditching PPP would switch to PTI-JI but it seems they have actually switched to MQM. I am interested to see MQM share of votes these elections, as I have a feeling that they may have increased its percentage overall.

And I find your comment about MQM tarnishing Urdu speaking community highly offensive. If MQM tarnishes the image of the Urdu speaking community, thehn PML-N tarnishes the image of punjabis, ANP the Pukhtuns, etc. Let's be realistic here, it isn't only Urdu speakers who support MQM, I am not a Urdu speaker either.

Back
Top Bottom