What's new

Pakistani corner

`
That is our land. I already know of a case where a man converted to Islam and his citizenship was cancelledby India which shows how far India can go already. We are just breakfast which is why we maintain our communities and our areas independently. In our area no Hindu can come and demand us to leave because it is our own land. It is our choice whether we merge it with Pakistan or any other part.
Not aware of any such news that his citizenship was cancelled bcoz he converted to Islam. But in Pakistan any muslim who converts to Christanity or Hinduism would find his body in grave or he would be forced to demand asylum in Europe . similarly hindus in Pakistan should be also given a choice whether to merge India or any other country. Of recent many high profile Hindus from Sindh are coming to India due to terrible law and order situation, kidnapping and forcible conversion of Hindu girls

i just enjoy the MQM celebrate its victory ... and giving heart attacks to PDF TT's :D
I am enjoying the fact that 80% of the people have boycotted the elections, more in urdu speaking areas. Seems like people have lost faith in MQM: this is exactly what i expected from the educated elite of the country, kudos. You can say whatever you want, a fact is a fact.
and Defense apko Mubarak ho bhai , aap PTI ke burger hai , hum wohi maamu ke theelay wale baan kabab :D
hahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha
Educated-youth-class should not be branded as 'burger-class'. It is a disgrace, nothing less. As far as PTI is concerned, i think this class want's change, they want the system to change thus the reason for supporting PTI. Unless the poor class doesn't start questioning himself, don't expect change.
I think the turnout is low all over the country during these elections. It historically is compared to national elections.
20 to 22%, even lower in Urdu speaking -according to the media.
I am interested to see MQM share of votes these elections, as I have a feeling that they may have increased its percentage overall.
Decreased, by a lot, If the voter turnout was 22%. Do the maths, it was even lower in Urdu speaking areas, which is a surprise for me, as they have usually voted in huge numbers. All in all quite clear people are sick of the system, they believe the parties they have voted for have failed to do anything.

I am enjoying the fact that 80% of the people have boycotted the elections, more in urdu speaking areas. Seems like people have lost faith in MQM: this is exactly what i expected from the educated elite of the country, kudos. You can say whatever you want, a fact is a fact.

you seriously have no idea the difference between a FACT and Brain FART lol
80% of people have boycotted ? LOL
i can only say " Mai apki Takleef Samajhta hun " LOL

Educated-youth-class should not be branded as 'burger-class'. It is a disgrace, nothing less. As far as PTI is concerned, i think this class want's change, they want the system to change thus the reason for supporting PTI. Unless the poor class doesn't start questioning himself, don't expect change.

Educated class has made their mind :) and choose their local representatives ..
Karachi has rejected Taliban , Terrorist , Imbecile Leaders in Past ... and so did again .. no matter how much you cry it will just gives a good feeling to me , see people A$$'s on fire , cause when you can;t do anything , you just burn hahahaha
PTI does want change , open a Taliban Office in Islamabad ,calling the army piss in their pants , and so lol ..
apko mubarak ho Taliban khan ..

you seriously have no idea the difference between a FACT and Brain FART lol
80% of people have boycotted ? LOL
i can only say " Mai apki Takleef Samajhta hun " LOL
I can share proper links too. voter turnout was overall somewhere in between 20-25% (i am exagerrating here). Good to see people boycotting :yahoo:. If the voter turnout is that low, what else does it mean? historically Urdu speaking community have always voted in huge number, why different here?
Karachi has rejected Taliban , Terrorist , Imbecile Leaders in Past ... and so did again .. no matter how much you cry it will just gives a good feeling to me , see people A$$'s on fire , cause when you can;t do anything , you just burn hahahaha
PTI does want change , open a Taliban Office in Islamabad ,calling the army piss in their pants , and so lol ..
apko mubarak ho Taliban khan ..
I summarized what people felt, not what i felt. I will not vote in the next general election in protest. I will not support any party, i was just summarizing as to why 'burgers' supported IK. It was a good summary too.

20 to 22%, even lower in Urdu speaking -according to the media.

Decreased, by a lot, If the voter turnout was 22%. Do the maths, it was even lower in Urdu speaking areas, which is a surprise for me, as they have usually voted in huge numbers. All in all quite clear people are sick of the system, they believe the parties they have voted for have failed to do anything.

Then this is not a good sign for the democratic process in Pakistan. If more and more people turn away from politics it leaves a vaccum and potentially creates an avenue for more radical and extremists groups to take hold. The turnout is really disappointing. How does it compare to Punjab and Islamabad?

Then this is not a good sign for the democratic process in Pakistan. If more and more people turn away from politics it leaves a vaccum and potentially creates an avenue for more radical and extremists groups to take hold. The turnout is really disappointing. How does it compare to Punjab and Islamabad?
Voter turnout was good in Islamabad and Punjab, not bad. Comparing it with Karachi would be a joke, nothing less. Say if 75% of the people didn't vote(while the original is 20 to 22%) it means 75 people out of 100 didn't vote. MQM's vote back has drastically fallen, i'm not saying this, compare this result to previous LB elections in Karachi. Voter has boycotted this election, MQM hardly represents 15% of Karachi(take cantonment areas out, rest of Karachi). Nothing to celebrate for MQM, more to be saddened about. PTI did negative siyasat as they say and i agree. PTI could have filled this vacuum, at least in Karachi.
If more and more people turn away from politics it leaves a vaccum and potentially creates an avenue for more radical and extremists groups to take hold.
People are sick of these political parties. It is to note, turnout was very low in Urdu speaking areas, just shows people are sick of the 'states-quo'. MQM doesn't even represent a majority of Urdu speaking community. I was expecting something like this, not at this scale. Log to ghar se bahir niqley he nahe hai. Nonethless, MQM has mandate and i wish them good luck. I hope they stop harboring Target killers now.
@haviZsultan ,@Jazzbot ...

Last edited:
I opened the new thread but it was murged with existing similar thread..... I am not good in technical stuff. Used simple MS Office and Window Paint......

I tagged them. My basic idea behind this was that if my work is not fine enough then some one in MOD can pick it up and make it even better.and share it on various forums including official FB page.... I mostly wished for Members contribution but perhaps every one is busy in daily job......

Yes it's my work. And I tagged him but he didn't respond......

It's easily readable in enlarged size. Only issue is that font size is not big enough. Making them bigger demanded more space meaning more bigger file. Here on PDF you cannot upload any file of size bigger than 2 MB.......
Let us not derail that thread...I will make sure to contact mods and admins....

@Pakistani Exile , turnout was not as low as media is media is exaggerating it. I don't know why it is misreading information.
@rockstar08 , i take back my post, many are spreading incorrect information. Turnout was low, not as low as media is stating. Good luck on the victory BTW, i will make sure to edit my posts.

`

Not aware of any such news that his citizenship was cancelled bcoz he converted to Islam. But in Pakistan any muslim who converts to Christanity or Hinduism would find his body in grave or he would be forced to demand asylum in Europe . similarly hindus in Pakistan should be also given a choice whether to merge India or any other country. Of recent many high profile Hindus from Sindh are coming to India due to terrible law and order situation, kidnapping and forcible conversion of Hindu girls
Lol, Muslims here dont convert to Hindusim, and the last religion they would convert to would be Hinduism. Hinduism is seen as taboo by most of the world. Hindus are going to India because they have horrible situation - they are "dalits" who lived in slums even before creation of Pakistan - if they would find better opportunities then they would take it. Pakistan is much more tolerant than India - the only place where women get raped for being women, Dalits get stoned because of "caste system", beef eaters get lynched, and non-Hindus get assaulted.

@Pakistani Exile , turnout was not as low as media is media is exaggerating it. I don't know why it is misreading information.
@rockstar08 , i take back my post, many are spreading incorrect information. Turnout was low, not as low as media is stating. Good luck on the victory BTW, i will make sure to edit my posts.

Janab ap tu Turnout ko paakr ker roo rahe hai...
Bhai elections ho gae , MQM jeet gaye , aur ab un ka mayor ane wala hai ..

enjoy karo .. tum ne tu waise bhi vote nai diya , aap tu Cant mai rehne wale log hai :D
hum gareeboon ke liye Nazim aur Commissioner hote hai ...

Chill Karo yaar .. koi Party Sharty rakho tu invite zaror kerna :D

Lol, Muslims here dont convert to Hindusim, and the last religion they would convert to would be Hinduism. Hinduism is seen as taboo by most of the world. Hindus are going to India because they have horrible situation - they are "dalits" who lived in slums even before creation of Pakistan - if they would find better opportunities then they would take it. Pakistan is much more tolerant than India - the only place where women get raped for being women, Dalits get stoned because of "caste system", beef eaters get lynched, and non-Hindus get assaulted.
We know how much u r tolerant. We know how the world looks Pakistan which is also known as the LAND OF SUICIDE BOMBERS. Nobody is safe in Pakistan,there is sectarian voilence,ethnic voilence,suicide attacks,religious shrines are blown by religious fanatics. About Dalits,what about the attacks on Christains. A helicopter was to rescue a mentally challenged girl who was charged with Blasphemy. Every month there r attacks on Shias,Ahmediyas.Many of the foreign embassies have even warned their citizens to refrain from visiting Pakistan bcoz Pakistan is the most tolerant country

Back
Top Bottom