What's new

Solve A Riddle.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We seem to have seen, read or discussed every other topic in this forum but no thread about riddles which i am sure many of you have a fair collection in your minds. Here is the first, but remember, No Prizes For Guessing.:)

"The person who makes it, doesn't need it, the person who buys it never uses it, the person uses it, never sees it. What is it. ?

We seem to have seen, read or discussed every other topic in this forum but no thread about riddles which i am sure many of you have a fair collection in your minds. Here is the first, but remember, No Prizes For Guessing.:)

"The person who makes it, doesn't need it, the person who buys it never uses it, the person uses it, never sees it. What is it. ?

A Coffin...that was easy..hehe:cheers:

Funny man....Tony of course

Good, but they will get difficult.

A young man has an accident and is taken into emergency, the surgeon arrives and screams, Oh my god, that's my son, the injured young man looks up and replies, but you are not my father. !
What's the answer. ?

A young man has an accident and is taken into emergency, the surgeon arrives and screams, Oh my god, that's my son, the injured young man looks up and replies, but you are not my father. !
What's the answer. ?

what about mother

What's the answer. ?

Guy lost his memory?

What's the answer. ?

The surgeon is his mum?? :S

A man lives on the 30th floor, every morning he takes the lift to ground floor to go to work, in the evening, when he returns, he often disembarks on the 25th floor and walks the stairs to his floor.
Why, ?

A man lives on the 30th floor, every morning he takes the lift to ground floor to go to work, in the evening, when he returns, he often disembarks on the 25th floor and walks the stairs to his floor.
Why, ?

I know this one!! :victory:

The man's height is not enough to reach upto 30th floor button.

What's the answer. ?

You are My Mother

Back
Top Bottom