What's new

Any Valid Reason to Hate Doctor Tahirul Qadri as a Visionary Politician?

Zhukov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )

I think i'll go with the third one. Idk why, just a hunch. :-)

A so called "Agent of Change" that wants to change or revolutionize a country while sitting in Canada ? Need i say more?

Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )

My reply to your arguments will not be categorical because, not only am I pressed for time, but also because I feel that your conclusions have been formed without the topic having been given much thought. Allow me to further your insight into the issue of his nationality. Although Tahir may have been born in Pakistan, I'm assuming your source on that is correct because I have none on the date, time and place of his birth, he sought asylum in Canada fearing for his life here in Pakistan.

The very act itself is cowardly and speaks magnanimously of the sheer lack of conviction with which he holds dear the cause and ideology of Pakistan, but my argument is otherwise. It appears, to me at least, that a coward does not bore well as a visionary, although as a politician he may stand distinguished and lauded, but let us assume, however, that his act of cowardice has no moral implication on his pre-requisites for being a "visionary politician". What we can not do is dismiss the legal implications of his asylum. Section 63(c) of the Constitution of Pakistan disqualifies him from ever being elected or chosen as a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora.

63. Disqualifications for membership of Majlis-e-Shoora
(Parliament).—

(1) A person shall be disqualified from being elected or chosen as,
and from being, a member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament), if—

(a) he is of unsound mind and has been so declared by a competent
court; or

(b) he is an undischarged insolvent; or

(c) he ceases to be a citizen of Pakistan, or acquires the citizenship of a
foreign State

There goes the very superstructure of hope and fondness which you appear to have built for, the Quaid-e-Inqilaab. I am actually in a very right state of mind right now, and I will be blunt about this....I will go to the airport and hold a banner politely asking him to go back to Canada. If you see me on the news, you will know I am from among you here, fellow patriots.

I live in Canada and Ive seen his property. One of my really good friend is a real estate agent working for Sam McDaddy, he told me how Qadri and his family own houses worth over 25 million dollars all around Ontario.

He wants to bring a street revolution in Pakistan. Tell me when did a street revolution ever have a success? Look at iraq, egypt, libya, syria, ukraine, they all experienced a street revolution. Where are they today? Padri is trying to destabilize the country with bloodshed and I am extremely disappointed at our militarys role so far for not doing anything to control the civil unrest.

Pakistan is not just divided into four provinces, we are divided into cast, religion, faith, opinion, political parties etc. If a civil unrest is to begin, it will cause massive unrest, millions of pakistanis would die before the country is invaded by Europe and US.

Dont let this happen.

My reply to your arguments will not be categorical because, not only am I pressed for time, but also because I feel that your conclusions have been formed without the topic having been given much thought. Allow me to further your insight into the issue of his nationality. Although Tahir may have been born in Pakistan, I'm assuming your source on that is correct because I have none on the date, time and place of his birth, he sought asylum in Canada fearing for his life here in Pakistan.

The very act itself is cowardly and speaks magnanimously of the sheer lack of conviction with which he holds dear the cause and ideology of Pakistan, but my argument is otherwise. It appears, to me at least, that a coward does not bore well as a visionary, although as a politician he may stand distinguished and lauded, but let us assume, however, that his act of cowardice has no moral implication on his pre-requisites for being a "visionary politician". What we can not do is dismiss the legal implications of his asylum. Section 63(c) of the Constitution of Pakistan disqualifies him from ever being elected or chosen as a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora.

There goes the very superstructure of hope and fondness which you appear to have built for, the Quaid-e-Inqilaab. I am actually in a very right state of mind right now, and I will be blunt about this....I will go to the airport and hold a banner politely asking him to go back to Canada. If you see me on the news, you will know I am from among you here, fellow patriots.
Ummm and that catagorises PM Nawaz sharif in the same category after his assylum in Saudi Arabia? and Benazir bhutto in 80's? yes?

tahir-ul-qadari-funny-photos.jpg

Tahir+Ul+Qadri.jpg
MUQ is an international Organisation. It can hold properties in many countries. And holding a house in canada is a reason for hate? interssting. And the royalty income of 1000+ books? is that haraam? strange

Ummm and that catagorises PM Nawaz sharif in the same category after his assylum in Saudi Arabia? and Benazir bhutto in 80's? yes?
What are you talking about? NS and Benazir have lived in Pakistan all their lives, they have worked for this country and sacrificed a lot. This padri cant even come out of his heated bullet proof container while the masses shiver in cold. If he loved pakistan so much, where was he during musharafs and zardaris era? His goal is to destabilize pakistan by attacking PMLN.

On one side, he is against this democratic system, but on the other hand, he is making alliance with democratic parties. He is against PMLN, lets put it this way

I live in Canada and Ive seen his property. One of my really good friend is a real estate agent working for Sam McDaddy, he told me how Qadri and his family own houses worth over 25 million dollars all around Ontario.

He wants to bring a street revolution in Pakistan. Tell me when did a street revolution ever have a success? Look at iraq, egypt, libya, syria, ukraine, they all experienced a street revolution. Where are they today? Padri is trying to destabilize the country with bloodshed and I am extremely disappointed at our militarys role so far for not doing anything to control the civil unrest.

Pakistan is not just divided into four provinces, we are divided into cast, religion, faith, opinion, political parties etc. If a civil unrest is to begin, it will cause massive unrest, millions of pakistanis would die before the country is invaded by Europe and US.

Dont let this happen.
These mullahs suck the blood and money of these poor religious fools who scarifice their wealth and life for such hypocrite so that people like Qadri can live a luxury life in kufr/ la-deni state canada

And if he Gives up canadian Citizenship will your hatered be finished in this resoect? and you fail to mention other criterias for being a member of parliment. which 98% of members do not meet. I see you have no problem there. Strange argument again

Well, I've seen a few shuyukh criticise the dream he claimed to have had, with the refutations being:

Why would our nabi SAWS ask him for a plane ticket to Mecca/Medina out of all people?

Other refutations to him as an individual would be things such as why he celebrated Christmas with the Pakistani Christian community. There are also other things regarding Shirk and Bidah that he has committed.

By the way these aren't my words, I hold no opinion on him. I would have to research him to do that. The only thing I know about him is that he visited Allama Fultali Saheb in Bangladesh once, so he must be more Sufi orientated.

Dont let this happen.
Clear case of personal Grudge here. 25 million dollar property is big amount for a multinational organisation? do your calculations again mate.

Nothing substantial so far. Just random these and thats mostly theoratically drived self suppositions. Not comparing at all with other politians of Pakistan today
As i expected

What are you talking about? NS and Benazir have lived in Pakistan all their lives, they have worked for this country and sacrificed a lot. This padri cant even come out of his heated bullet proof container while the masses shiver in cold. If he loved pakistan so much, where was he during musharafs and zardaris era? His goal is to destabilize pakistan by attacking PMLN.

On one side, he is against this democratic system, but on the other hand, he is making alliance with democratic parties. He is against PMLN, lets put it this way

NS took foreign asylum in Musharaff time. so did benazir bhutto in Zia time.
Nawaz and B.Bhutto also live luxurious lives in there palaces. He was there al alomg strengthning his movement. doing all the ground work. Thats not an issue.
He is not against democracy. He is against partially implemented constitution where public weofere sections habe never been implemented like Free and mendatory education. And he wants a new electoral process. there is nothing undemocratic here.
And calling A muslim as Padri 10 times doesnt do good to your argument

These mullahs suck the blood and money of these poor religious fools who scarifice their wealth and life for such hypocrite so that people like Qadri can live a luxury life in kufr/ la-deni state canada
Kufr / ladeni state? Say that aboit all the muslims living in US canada Europe Russia and China. Then your point will be valid.
And BTW more of a sentimentap statement by you rather then a logic.

Back
Top Bottom