What's new

Any Valid Reason to Hate Doctor Tahirul Qadri as a Visionary Politician?

@TheFlyingPretzel I rest my case by again saying there is nothing wrong with that oath and the one who has taken it doesn't become a lesser Pakistani.
you are automatically loyal to your birth place unless proven otherwise and that's ones birth right too.

You are entitled to your opinion my friend, as much as I am to mine. Please do be reminded, however, that, on the issue of nationality, the Constitution of 1973 and the Supreme Court of Pakistan concur with mine, or rather I of theirs.

Shab-Bakhair brother, I have a long day tomorrow.

Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )

- i heard from scholars (not politicians) the dream meaning which Qadri drives is totally incorrect, if had some spiritual sight he knew the real meanin.
- He got nationality on the abasis of sylum from canada, where he clearly mentioned my life isnt safe in Pakistan.
- and i dont like him since he is proven liar, his views always shows aggression, his argument always are baseless, people still accept it which irritates me alot.

Last edited:
A so called "Agent of Change" that wants to change or revolutionize a country while sitting in Canada ? Need i say more?

Bhai mere sharif bradaran kay pass UK citizenship hain which revolution did they bring, how about noon league's Governor imported from UK installed over Punjab or how about Sindh Governor with Canadian and UK citizenships.

It would be foolish to assume that sharif khandan opens operate multi-billion businesses in UK and Euope and not pay taxes as outsider without Accounts. How about zardari and his family with U.A.E, UK and US citizenships. Mr. chaudhry nisar US citizen.
Aur kuch?

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)
Dream or no Dream Our Prophet Muhammad SAW doesn't need ticket fare from Madina to Pakistan, that was clearly an attempt to extract money from people... You seriously believe that was real?

Dream or no Dream Our Prophet Muhammad SAW doesn't need ticket fare from Madina to Pakistan, that was clearly an attempt to extract money from people... You seriously believe that was real?
Shetan(Devil) cannot transform himself into Prophet(S.A.W) in dreams but can try to distort the dream by adding few thing that might get affiliated by Prophet(S.A.W) after dream. Allah knows best.

It is stated in a Hadith, Abu Hurairah RA reports that the Apostle of Allah SAW said:

"He who sees me in a dream has certainly seen me, because Shaytaan cannot take my form." (Bukhari, Muslim)
Can you please tell me how much money did Dr tahir collected on this dream ?

It is stated in a Hadith, Abu Hurairah RA reports that the Apostle of Allah SAW said:

"He who sees me in a dream has certainly seen me, because Shaytaan cannot take my form." (Bukhari, Muslim)
I know that Hadith, but that doesn't prove that he had the dream? Were you inside his dreams, how do you know that he saw the dream?

Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread...(Bukhari)

A time will come when a man will not care about how he gets things, whether lawful or unlawful.(Bukhari)

There will appear in latter times a people who will gain this world with the help of religion.(Tirmidhi)

Allah's Messenger (saas) said, "In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves."(Tirmidhi)

Let him who reads the Qur'an ask (his reward) from Allah. Because in the final times there will be many people who read the Qur'an and seek their reward from other people.(Tirmidhi)

Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )

You forget other miracles.

Talking to dead people in kabar.
Healing someone who couldn't speak by spitting tuq in his mouth.
Now that person sing songs and tell everyone of amazing tuq miracle.

Claiming to be family member of Heer.

Thats just few of his rediculous lies....

If somebody say that he saw prophet saw in his dream then believe him because if he is lying then he will destroy his akhira and there will be nothing for him in we're after.
Don't be like ignorant people who argue with knowledgeable people just because they think they are different .

If he saw prophet saw asking for ticket to travel to Pakistan so what wrong in that dream one can interpret that dream in some many ways.

I know that Hadith, but that doesn't prove that he had the dream? Were you inside his dreams, how do you know that he saw the dream?

Talking to the dead in Khabar after funeral is prove from Hadith and is nothing wrong in it
At least he is not telling his follower to blow in market place full of innocent people like salafi and Wahhabi terrorist.

You forget other miracles.

Talking to dead people in kabar.
Healing someone who couldn't speak by spitting tuq in his mouth.
Now that person sing songs and tell everyone of amazing tuq miracle.

Claiming to be family member of Heer.

Thats just few of his rediculous lies....

If somebody say that he saw prophet saw in his dream then believe him because if he is lying then he will destroy his akhira and there will be nothing for him in we're after.
Don't be like ignorant people who argue with knowledgeable people just because they think they are different .

If he saw prophet saw asking for ticket to travel to Pakistan so what wrong in that dream one can interpret that dream in some many ways.
You have your point with which I agree but I'm not one of those who follows these Muftis, scholars, etc. blindly. I Fear Tahir ul Qadri is nothing more than an impostor

Talking to the dead in Khabar after funeral is prove from Hadith and is nothing wrong in it
At least he is not telling his follower to blow in market place full of innocent people like salafi and Wahhabi terrorist.

I am not wahabi but sunni, yet i don't have to believe in fake pirs to be sunni. People in Pakistan have that stereo type of sunnis worshipping graves etc I know this because my mother family is wahabi.

Bhai mere sharif bradaran kay pass UK citizenship hain which revolution did they bring, how about noon league's Governor imported from UK installed over Punjab or how about Sindh Governor with Canadian and UK citizenships.

It would be foolish to assume that sharif khandan opens operate multi-billion businesses in UK and Euope and not pay taxes as outsider without Accounts. How about zardari and his family with U.A.E, UK and US citizenships. Mr. chaudhry nisar US citizen.
Aur kuch?
Nooras are just as bad (not an N league fan at all), though atleast they themselves sit in Pakistan! Let's not even talk about Zardari , we all know the shit he is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom