What's new

Any Valid Reason to Hate Doctor Tahirul Qadri as a Visionary Politician?

So Everyone here have problems with him as a Religious scholar. And Every one is trying his level best to Negate that he is a LIAR where as there is no point to affirm the otherwise. That is disappointing . This is Political Awareness in Pakistan? And i thought PDF is a more moderate forum. Lets say if some day we have a Fellow Pakistani who is a non-Muslim. Will you people not follow him if his intentions and Agenda is Spot on?
What kind of Criticism is that his Religious believes are not according to mine, he is a Canadian National so he is a heretic(Many of my relatives are Foreign nationals and are doing so much work for Pakistan while all of Pakistani nationals are doing more harm then good)
Juggling on wordings of Oath and Stuff.
Is there any Movement in Pakistan that speaks about Separation of Legislation and Local Body Administration problem?
Is there any Party that is Actually Talking about solid steps for Poor?
Is there any Party that have a proper Written down Agenda and Course of Action accessible to every one instead of just Naarey and Promises?
Is there any Person in our Current Politics who actually Points out Structural Flaws in Current system instead of Just Personality Bashing?
Is there any movement Today that is Addressing the Issue of Concentration of Authority into Oversizes Administrative Divisions.
This is Our Political Intellect? Why keep Singing Democracy when it is structurally Flawed?

Most Strong People of every Electorate Contest in a battle of bulls. These Thugs then are the Legislators And have all the Administrative Controls (De facto) How can they pass a Law that harms there interest?
And tell me nobody observes there behavior with general public and how much they car for the?
And all major National Issues are decided outside Parliament. Only good Thing this Parliament do is Exploit the Poor and the Country.
I am Disappointed by the arguments people are giving. Thats why Korea Taiwan China Malaysia have edged ahead. and thats the same reason Pakistan is Standing in his Quagmire. Not because of Army or Politicians but for the People who have Thinking and Arguments like that

Shetan(Devil) cannot transform himself into Prophet(S.A.W) in dreams but can try to distort the dream by adding few thing that might get affiliated by Prophet(S.A.W) after dream. Allah knows best.

But anyone can make things up, hypocrites has usual capacity of doing so.

If somebody say that he saw prophet saw in his dream then believe him because if he is lying then he will destroy his akhira and there will be nothing for him in we're after.
Don't be like ignorant people who argue with knowledgeable people just because they think they are different .

If he saw prophet saw asking for ticket to travel to Pakistan so what wrong in that dream one can interpret that dream in some many ways.

So is it fine, that someone comes and tell you I saw Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) in my dreams, he ask for "Qurbani" from you, same like Hazrat Ibrahim (AH) did. (btw this happened in Pakistan, where some Fake peer, did advocate to a guy, who then slaughter his 5 kids).

Point is, mostly people who saw "Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)" in their dreams don't come into public to get some political gains. Sometimes they do tell to his friends, trusted people, but never tell their dreams if they are scholars. Since there is a problem, if you tell someone your dream, and he make up wrong out of it, then it is a problem.

I am not a fan of people doing politics on basis of religion. That's why I don't like TuQ. And to me he just seems to be a "lattoo" of some invisible forces, and he is spun at their time of choice. More importantly, he talks about revolution and stuff, but his own actions and lifestyle are completely opposite. And I just can't take foreigner as a leader of Pakistan seriously. You live abroad, do your politics there. You want to do politics in Pakistan, come to Pakistan.

That being said; now the guy who started this thread (as seems very knowledgeable about TuQ), share details about TuQ's finances?

1. What is his total worth? Personal and his organization's separately.
  2. His source of income?
  3. His known business ventures?
thanks!

He is author of 1000+ Books go Calculate the Royalty income of those books and the Contributions willingly made from Members of PAT throughout the world to Run the organisation.
Don't create unnecessary Fuss. If you have something present it here. Don't ask me. Thats interesting Logic. You yourself haven't find any financial corruption or illegal Business venture an you are asking me to provide you with something?. You are on the offensive, you should provide the material and its my duty to clerify

So Everyone here have problems with him as a Religious scholar. And Every one is trying his level best to Negate that he is a LIAR where as there is no point to affirm the otherwise. That is disappointing . This is Political Awareness in Pakistan? And i thought PDF is a more moderate forum. Lets say if some day we have a Fellow Pakistani who is a non-Muslim. Will you people not follow him if his intentions and Agenda is Spot on?
What kind of Criticism is that his Religious believes are not according to mine, he is a Canadian National so he is a heretic(Many of my relatives are Foreign nationals and are doing so much work for Pakistan while all of Pakistani nationals are doing more harm then good)
Juggling on wordings of Oath and Stuff.
Is there any Movement in Pakistan that speaks about Separation of Legislation and Local Body Administration problem?
Is there any Party that is Actually Talking about solid steps for Poor?
Is there any Party that have a proper Written down Agenda and Course of Action accessible to every one instead of just Naarey and Promises?
Is there any Person in our Current Politics who actually Points out Structural Flaws in Current system instead of Just Personality Bashing?
Is there any movement Today that is Addressing the Issue of Concentration of Authority into Oversizes Administrative Divisions.
This is Our Political Intellect? Why keep Singing Democracy when it is structurally Flawed?

Most Strong People of every Electorate Contest in a battle of bulls. These Thugs then are the Legislators And have all the Administrative Controls (De facto) How can they pass a Law that harms there interest?
And tell me nobody observes there behavior with general public and how much they car for the?
And all major National Issues are decided outside Parliament. Only good Thing this Parliament do is Exploit the Poor and the Country.
I am Disappointed by the arguments people are giving. Thats why Korea Taiwan China Malaysia have edged ahead. and thats the same reason Pakistan is Standing in his Quagmire. Not because of Army or Politicians but for the People who have Thinking and Arguments like that

I will give you a thorough answer for why I detest TuQ and others like him.

- TuQ today is acting like a new face in Pakistani politics but fact of the matter is that he has been in politics for some three decades now and during that time he has been linked with PMLN, PPP and APML. Does it make any sense for a person to take part in elections for decades at end and today become the champion of 'real democracy'? He has been part of the same 'system' he says he is trying to dismantle. tuQ as a matter of policy never touches upon those days in interviews when he was running around trying to become part of ANY coalition.

- TuQ has been a spectacular failure in politics. He has only been able to nab a single seat {in an election where his party stood on more then a hundred constituencies. He has been a spectacular failure all around, he lost when PMLN was in govt, when PPP was in Govt even when Musharraf (Army) was overlooking the elections. He can't say today that he was cheated during every election as became part of Musharraf govt. Today he is desperate for coming into power by any means, his rants make sense because Pakistani public has completely rejected him and has been rejecting him for three decades now. That is why he is hoing from one point of view to another because he knows it for sure that he can't face established parties in Pakistan and win. It doesn't have t do with rigging but with the simple facty that Pakistani nation when given the chance rarely votes for Mullahs.

- Groups like Taliban which haunt us today didn't appear out of thin air. Decades of illegal martial laws where Army was clearly violating the constitution of Pakistan created an environment where those groups felt that there is law of jungle in Pakistan and anyone who can make his way to the throne can rule just by power alone, public approval is not needed. Today when the demon of strategic depth is haunting us and Army finally seems to have realized that its indulgence in politics have only brought more problems for Pakistan, TuQ is pulling the very same stunt and thinks that by putting some thousands of his followers on roads he will be able to overthrow the government and rule. At this juncture, it will be suicide for Pakistan because it will again bring us to might is right days and derailing the system.

- TuQ's 'Real' democracy is that he claims (these are his words) that he does not believe in this parliament or this judiciary. He claims that once he overthrows a legitimate elected government he will take over till the time he roots out all corruption. How long will this process takes no one knows, what we do know is that from Ayub onwards the promises of three months changed into years upon years of dictatorships. You should know that we have in Pakistan dozens upon dozens of political mullahs and peers with many among them having the same kind of religious following Qadri enjoys.What will happen if Qadri overthrows the govt and a year onward another Mullah declares that system is still corrupt and gets his zombie followers on the road? If pulling around a hundred thousand followers in Islamabad is the way we are going to lect our rulers then best of luck because we will be changing 6 rulers every year if we go that way.

- TuQ is no democrat or politician, he has already given a roadmap to dictatorship. An important point to keep in mind is that TuQ has no followers in democratic circles, what he has are religious followers who are his mureeds. Those mureeds will follow him even if he is proven a hypocrite a thousand times. The most downtrodden and uindeveloped parts of Pakistan are those areas where political peers win. Those peers don't have to perform, it is like a religious obligation on peer's followers to vote him to power.

- While Pakistan is fighting a severe insurgency in shape of Taliban, TuQ is openly inciting Pakistani army for mutiny. Tell me which country in the world would allow its citizens that kind of freedom? Specially when the person in question has always failed to gain public trust.

- TuQ asked his followers to sell their cars, jewellery and houses to finance his long march to Islamabad. Those poor guys really did sell their houses for this hypocrite and at the end of the rally he patched up with PPP and went away without making a noise.

- Plus no matter how much rigging he says took place. TuQ ran a campaign of boycotting the elections. He went on the tv screen and time and again asked Pakistani public NOT to take part in elections. It was one of his biggest campaigns. Whgat happened on election day? Pakistani public again rejected his call and came out in record numbers. You can claim that elections were rigged (I don't agree to that) but you can'y claim that public did not reject TuQ's call and came out to vote because on numerous tv shows we have full coverage of how many Pakistanis came out to vote. Since TuQ's campaign was a spectacular failure he now NEVER talks about it in his interviews.

- TuQ called PPP Yazeeds and Firowns and today claims if PPP joined him for his revolution he doesn't have any problem with this. He doesn't have any problem with MQM which is a part and parcel of every government. He doesn't have a problem with APML and PMLQ both Mushrrraf parties which failed spectacularly in elections. He just has a problem with whoever is ruling. First PPP then PMLN.

- Why is that when public never elects him, never approve of his campaigns should he be allowed to rule? Every word out of his mouth is another lie. Name any stance he has taken and I will prove to you that he is lying.

He is author of 1000+ Books go Calculate the Royalty income of those books and the Contributions willingly made from Members of PAT throughout the world to Run the organisation.
Don't create unnecessary Fuss. If you have something present it here. Don't ask me. Thats interesting Logic. You yourself haven't find any financial corruption or illegal Business venture an you are asking me to provide you with something?. You are on the offensive, you should provide the material and its my duty to clerify

Read those books, check the references and you will know that he is a master of plagiarism. I'm a PhD student and know exactly what I am talking about. The royalty for books which no one buys will be zero. Please ask yourself how much time would it take a normal person to write a book. If TuQ writes one book in ONLY ten days it would take him 28 years of not doing anything but writing to achieve the goal of writing 1000 books.

I m not the follower of Tahir ul Qadri. But what he says, the problems he identifies and the solutions he offers seem workable.

Who can doubt that this election system and these three major political parties cant deliver? The system they have built only serves the political interests of the status quo. After PMLN which came into power thru rigged elections, the next party in power will be PPP.

This system does not protect the interests of common Pakistani. Just look at brutality of Punjab police. It looked like it was an occupation force. This is police behavior in all provinces. The police is still governed bt Police Act 1861. This was colonialist law and just tell me if police behaviour in Pakistan is not colonialist? None of these political parties want to change this police system as it suits them.

Police is just an example. The whole system of judiciary, bureaucracy and all the govt institutions that interface with public are totally rotten.

I agree with Tahir ul Qadri reform agenda. The question raised about legitimacy are just rubbish. If Altaf Hussain, A British citizen, can hold Karachi hostage, why cant TuQ, a Canadian Pakistani talk about reforms? Those who want to question TuQ must first find the courage to ban Altaf Hussain from politics. His party and his politics have ruined the city of Karachi.

Thousand plus books can make more than 25Million $$ (price of his home quoted by someone else)?

And I am asking you because you started this thread and invited people to ask about TuQ. I am not on any offensive, merely trying to get more information to make a better decision.

And I agree that the system cannot be changed from within the system as long as these parliamentarians and bureaucrats are sitting there. It has to be from outside the system, with commitment to having no stakes.

- TuQ today is acting like a new face in Pakistani politics but fact of the matter is that he has been in politics for some three decades now and during that time he has been linked with PMLN, PPP and APML. Does it make any sense for a person to take part in elections for decades at end and today become the champion of 'real democracy'? He has been part of the same 'system' he says he is trying to dismantle. tuQ as a matter of policy never touches upon those days in interviews when he was running around trying to become part of ANY coalition.

- TuQ has been a spectacular failure in politics. He has only been able to nab a single seat {in an election where his party stood on more then a hundred constituencies. He has been a spectacular failure all around, he lost when PMLN was in govt, when PPP was in Govt even when Musharraf (Army) was overlooking the elections. He can't say today that he was cheated during every election as became part of Musharraf govt. Today he is desperate for coming into power by any means, his rants make sense because Pakistani public has completely rejected him and has been rejecting him for three decades now. That is why he is hoing from one point of view to another because he knows it for sure that he can't face established parties in Pakistan and win. It doesn't have t do with rigging but with the simple facty that Pakistani nation when given the chance rarely votes for Mullahs.

- Groups like Taliban which haunt us today didn't appear out of thin air. Decades of illegal martial laws where Army was clearly violating the constitution of Pakistan created an environment where those groups felt that there is law of jungle in Pakistan and anyone who can make his way to the throne can rule just by power alone, public approval is not needed. Today when the demon of strategic depth is haunting us and Army finally seems to have realized that its indulgence in politics have only brought more problems for Pakistan, TuQ is pulling the very same stunt and thinks that by putting some thousands of his followers on roads he will be able to overthrow the government and rule. At this juncture, it will be suicide for Pakistan because it will again bring us to might is right days and derailing the system.

- TuQ's 'Real' democracy is that he claims (these are his words) that he does not believe in this parliament or this judiciary. He claims that once he overthrows a legitimate elected government he will take over till the time he roots out all corruption. How long will this process takes no one knows, what we do know is that from Ayub onwards the promises of three months changed into years upon years of dictatorships. You should know that we have in Pakistan dozens upon dozens of political mullahs and peers with many among them having the same kind of religious following Qadri enjoys.What will happen if Qadri overthrows the govt and a year onward another Mullah declares that system is still corrupt and gets his zombie followers on the road? If pulling around a hundred thousand followers in Islamabad is the way we are going to lect our rulers then best of luck because we will be changing 6 rulers every year if we go that way.

- TuQ is no democrat or politician, he has already given a roadmap to dictatorship. An important point to keep in mind is that TuQ has no followers in democratic circles, what he has are religious followers who are his mureeds. Those mureeds will follow him even if he is proven a hypocrite a thousand times. The most downtrodden and uindeveloped parts of Pakistan are those areas where political peers win. Those peers don't have to perform, it is like a religious obligation on peer's followers to vote him to power.

- While Pakistan is fighting a severe insurgency in shape of Taliban, TuQ is openly inciting Pakistani army for mutiny. Tell me which country in the world would allow its citizens that kind of freedom? Specially when the person in question has always failed to gain public trust.

- TuQ asked his followers to sell their cars, jewellery and houses to finance his long march to Islamabad. Those poor guys really did sell their houses for this hypocrite and at the end of the rally he patched up with PPP and went away without making a noise.

- Plus no matter how much rigging he says took place. TuQ ran a campaign of boycotting the elections. He went on the tv screen and time and again asked Pakistani public NOT to take part in elections. It was one of his biggest campaigns. Whgat happened on election day? Pakistani public again rejected his call and came out in record numbers. You can claim that elections were rigged (I don't agree to that) but you can'y claim that public did not reject TuQ's call and came out to vote because on numerous tv shows we have full coverage of how many Pakistanis came out to vote. Since TuQ's campaign was a spectacular failure he now NEVER talks about it in his interviews.

- TuQ called PPP Yazeeds and Firowns and today claims if PPP joined him for his revolution he doesn't have any problem with this. He doesn't have any problem with MQM which is a part and parcel of every government. He doesn't have a problem with APML and PMLQ both Mushrrraf parties which failed spectacularly in elections. He just has a problem with whoever is ruling. First PPP then PMLN.

- Why is that when public never elects him, never approve of his campaigns should he be allowed to rule? Every word out of his mouth is another lie. Name any stance he has taken and I will prove to you that he is lying.

Read those books, check the references and you will know that he is a master of plagiarism. I'm a PhD student and know exactly what I am talking about. The royalty for books which no one buys will be zero. Please ask yourself how much time would it take a normal person to write a book. If TuQ writes one book in ONLY ten days it would take him 28 years of not doing anything but writing to achieve the goal of writing 1000 books.

Good, I always try to write like you but always fail to do so. I have write 2 research thesis in my two masters but yet. May be that is the difference between a Technical Person and Professional Writer. Nice Response with proper justifications. (Y)

Thousand plus books can make more than 25Million $$ (price of his home quoted by someone else)?

And I am asking you because you started this thread and invited people to ask about TuQ. I am not on any offensive, merely trying to get more information to make a better decision.
Raise any objectionable point from any information to.come accross you. Dont ask me for data bro

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

this argument would have some weight in it if you people had refused any money coming from ex-pat Pakistanis, instead you people come here for everything, money for hospitals, money for this and that relief, send money for my daughters wedding, send money for my son's education, please send money our forex is below etheopia. then you give this argument whenever it suits your needs....there are shameless people then there are maha shameless people.

My God you wrote so much but without anything relevant?
Again Beating the bush of Election Democracy seats where as it has been answered 100 times that We need Party Listing Elections instead of Electorates as Legislative body and Indipendent Non political local Bodies as Administrative units. I bet you havent read a single TUQ book about the Politics and system. If you had read you should never repeat this election bullshit again. Nothing in your comment is worth answering. Everything illogical from Taliban to "No one reads his books" to elections and to "He dont write his books himself" type of arguments.
You dont know a single thing about how people are elected in Pakistan my dear friend. Your PHD wont help you understand grass root politics here i am sorry to say.

Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )

The top Sunni Sufi scholars in Pakistan reject Dr Tahr Jhangvi, as an unqualified person who has tricked Pakistanis in believing he is qualified. Dr Tahir makes basic mistakes in Arabic, and does not even know proper Aqeedah. He also believes in Sulah Kulliyat. Scholars in Pakistan actively informing the public about him include Shah Tarab ul Haq Qadiri in Karachi, Shaykh Okarvi Noorani in Kasur and many others.

in Pakistan if you tell someone to move you are standing in the middle of the road and a bus will crush you, he would think oh maybe he wants to stand in my place, maybe there is gold under where I am standing and he wants all for him self, maybe hmm maybe ....his last thought ohhhh mar gya bachaooooooo

These mullahs suck the blood and money of these poor religious fools who scarifice their wealth and life for such hypocrite so that people like Qadri can live a luxury life in kufr/ la-deni state canada

Are you living in a kufr/ la-deni state UK ? there is a choice to move back to Pakistan.

in Pakistan if you tell someone to move you are standing in the middle of the road and a bus will crush you, he would think oh maybe he wants to stand in my place, maybe there is gold under where I am standing and he wants all for him self, maybe hmm maybe ....his last thought ohhhh mar gya bachaooooooo

in Canada they think the same

Back
Top Bottom