What's new

Any Valid Reason to Hate Doctor Tahirul Qadri as a Visionary Politician?

Has Qadri ever given an interview on tv where he has provided stats and a detailed explanation on how he will revive the economy and development, security???

Not once have I seen him talk facts, its all just rhetoric. He is a philosopher, not a politician or a leader. He is empty inside when it comes to nation building.

Imran Khan and Qadri are both amateurs, if they ever take control of this country it will die within 10 years. The damage they would cause would be irreversible.

Investor confidence is finally being restored and Shahbaz is doing an excellent job in developing the infrastructure and securing deals. There is sound logic and reason behind their actions and work is being done.

Finally Pakistan is being run like a business rather than a charity.

If these two chamchas in Imran and Qadri get into power they bring with them 5 years of bogus policies and a flat lining economy.

Asad Umar should start his own party, I would vote for him. That is the people we need. Not attention seeker dramaqueens in Imran and Qadri.

Tahir+ul+qadri-sood.jpg

His Shariyat and Islami Inqilab is only for Pakistan.....No issues with God Save the Queen for Canada.

Visionary leaders don't take asylum when threatened, cowards do..

Your opinion can be interpreted as a correct assumption...however please inform me why did the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) ordered some of the blessed Sahaba to migrate to Abyssinia, when they were facing prosecution by the Meccans? Were those blessed individuals cowards?

A few simple reasons why I dislike Mr Qadri's brand of politics:

1- I dislike the fact that he is trying to shape a destiny which he himself will not face.

People with dual nationality have a safe "backup plan" if things go south, something us Pakistanis do not have. This was my beef with Altaf Hussain also. They do not have to fear if even Pakistan itself ceases to exist, they will not be stateless, they have a second passport!

This means leaders like them can take absurd risks. Altaf Hussain didn't care what he directed MQM to do, neither does Mr. Qadri. His PAT workers died, he is unaffected.

Compare that with the "exile" of PPP and PMLN leaders. When *they* were abroad, they did not have the right to run party affairs, certainly not to the grand scale AH and TuQ can, and most certainly not be able to give ANY political comment, much less live speeches etc.

Because they did NOT have the advantage of the citizen of that foreign country, hence no surety they would be able to stay regardless of consequences.

2- Secondly is the fact that he has dual nationality in itself is a questionable. How can we even consider a person who has dual nationality to lead our country? NO where is this allowed! Even between commonwealth countries, where they share the same Queen, it's still not allowed!

3- Thirdly, why won't he enter the race legitimately? The whole "oh rigged election" is utter bullshit!

Look at PTI, they entered, and they won! They managed to increase their party presence by a MASSIVE proportion, and this is *despite* all the rigging! They even managed to nab a provincial government!

Enter the game! Don't like the rules? Join and work with in, climb the ladder and change them appropriately, don't just throw way the game board!

I will NOT support any "revolutionary" leader who will not go through the process, we simply can NOT allow shortcuts. Learn from Quaid-e-Azam, he never ONCE went to jail, he played the process and defeated the Colonist at their own game.

As of right now, even Altaf Hussain has more legitimacy than him (and that's saying something ;p), at least MQM has a few seats, TuQ didn't even run elections! Why the hell should ANYONE listen to him?

----

A few simple reasons why I dislike Mr Qadri's brand of politics:

1- I dislike the fact that he is trying to shape a destiny which he himself will not face.

People with dual nationality have a safe "backup plan" if things go south, something us Pakistanis do not have. This was my beef with Altaf Hussain also. They do not have to fear if even Pakistan itself ceases to exist, they will not be stateless, they have a second passport!

This means leaders like them can take absurd risks. Altaf Hussain didn't care what he directed MQM to do, neither does Mr. Qadri. His PAT workers died, he is unaffected.

Compare that with the "exile" of PPP and PMLN leaders. When *they* were abroad, they did not have the right to run party affairs, certainly not to the grand scale AH and TuQ can, and most certainly not be able to give ANY political comment, much less live speeches etc.

Because they did NOT have the advantage of the citizen of that foreign country, hence no surety they would be able to stay regardless of consequences.

2- Secondly is the fact that he has dual nationality in itself is a questionable. How can we even consider a person who has dual nationality to lead our country? NO where is this allowed! Even between commonwealth countries, where they share the same Queen, it's still not allowed!

3- Thirdly, why won't he enter the race legitimately? The whole "oh rigged election" is utter bullshit!

Look at PTI, they entered, and they won! They managed to increase their party presence by a MASSIVE proportion, and this is *despite* all the rigging! They even managed to nab a provincial government!

Enter the game! Don't like the rules? Join and work with in, climb the ladder and change them appropriately, don't just throw way the game board!

I will NOT support any "revolutionary" leader who will not go through the process, we simply can NOT allow shortcuts. Learn from Quaid-e-Azam, he never ONCE went to jail, he played the process and defeated the Colonist at their own game.

As of right now, even Altaf Hussain has more legitimacy than him (and that's saying something ;p), at least MQM has a few seats, TuQ didn't even run elections! Why the hell should ANYONE listen to him?

----
Then you My friend please take care of Health and Education of the 80% who cannot even afford it for the next 20 or God knows how many years you suppose would be needed by present politicians for change.
And then we will wait. People cant even afford medicine. And you are bragging theries of like dislike and elections.

Has Qadri ever given an interview on tv where he has provided stats and a detailed explanation on how he will revive the economy and development, security???

Not once have I seen him talk facts, its all just rhetoric. He is a philosopher, not a politician or a leader. He is empty inside when it comes to nation building.

Imran Khan and Qadri are both amateurs, if they ever take control of this country it will die within 10 years. The damage they would cause would be irreversible.

Investor confidence is finally being restored and Shahbaz is doing an excellent job in developing the infrastructure and securing deals. There is sound logic and reason behind their actions and work is being done.

Finally Pakistan is being run like a business rather than a charity.

If these two chamchas in Imran and Qadri get into power they bring with them 5 years of bogus policies and a flat lining economy.

Asad Umar should start his own party, I would vote for him. That is the people we need. Not attention seeker dramaqueens in Imran and Qadri.
You should have been sleeping all that time :rolleyes:

Tahir+ul+qadri-sood.jpg

His Shariyat and Islami Inqilab is only for Pakistan.....No issues with God Save the Queen for Canada.
False Propegenda by Haters again He never said that. here listen

I posted again please domt just jump in the thread to express your hatered that how much you hate him. If you have some thing solid against his Reforms or some thing valid as a politician put forward. plz dont spoil the thread by expressing your emotions based on half facts

You should have been sleeping all that time :rolleyes:

Going through this thread its clear as day that you have no idea about Pakistani politics yet you question the intelligence of everyone who refuses TuQ's lunacy.

Going through this thread its clear as day that you have no idea about Pakistani politics yet you question the intelligence of everyone who refuses TuQ's lunacy.
Then leave this useless thread alone mate. Who is forcing you?

Then you My friend please take care of Health and Education of the 80% who cannot even afford it for the next 20 or God knows how many years you suppose would be needed by present politicians for change.
And then we will wait. People cant even afford medicine. And you are bragging theries of like dislike and elections.
And TuQ will solve all the problems?

And he *can't* do it via getting elected?

And without giving up Canadian Nationality?

And without coming back to Pakistan?

Absurd one liners will not solve our problems.

We need evolutionaries, not revolutionaries.

Shortcuts has ruined this nation, we need to bite down and for ONCE go the whole nine yards.

Visionary politician? Give me a break.

This guy I had a bad feeling about since day one, but I thought I'd wait to see what comes of it, soon after my beliefs were somewhat validated and in this episode yet again.

I beg of you all, not to be fooled by this man. What he is doing is extremely selfish, no matter what he claims to believe in, it is not selfless and his methods I've said are guaranteed, 110% to cause violence and unrest. He is a danger to Pakistan.

I know most of you won't believe me, but mark my words, if it movement doesn't die out now, the next big episode of violence will be surrounding TuQ's movement once more, no matter who he tries to blames.

Visionary politician? Give me a break.

This guy I had a bad feeling about since day one, but I thought I'd wait to see what comes of it, soon after my beliefs were somewhat validated and in this episode yet again.

I beg of you all, not to be fooled by this man. What he is doing is extremely selfish, no matter what he claims to believe in, it is not selfless and his methods I've said are guaranteed, 110% to cause violence and unrest. He is a danger to Pakistan.

I know most of you won't believe me, but mark my words, if it movement doesn't die out now, the next big episode of violence will be surrounding TuQ's movement once more, no matter who he tries to blames.

think with an unbiased open mind. answers to all the allegations can be found at tehreek with org at the end!

think with an unbiased open mind. answers to all the allegations can be found at tehreek with org at the end!

No I urge YOU to think with an unbiased mind. Look up my posts here, a year ago, I was openly a supporter of the PTI and openly talked ill of the PMLN. Today I don't support PTI as much, but they are still my most preferred party. But I'd like to think I have no loyalty to any party.

However, my views on TuQ have only grown stronger. He's no good. Mark my words, if you don't realise this now, the day will come where you might agree with me.

lol what about him being a bloody liar and hypocrite. What kind of revolution he is trying to bring by paying PAT/MUQ workers 15000 Monthly. Once i had the pleasure of visiting an MUQ majlis and astagfirullah the kind of Shirq they were preaching along with Hadiths i never heard of in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom