What's new

Pakistani corner

I for one I am not happy, but most of these Pahariay are to be blamed for what they are facing, they rented and sold their properties to outsiders, and back then when Ayub had asked them their elders worried about their corn more than future and prosperity of their generation.
The outsider invasion was more severe in cooler districts than warmer ones like haripur

Foolishness not bravery, bravery is balanced and full of wisdom and planning. The suicidal tendencies can be a feeling of helplessness and gradually convert to negative bravery?
Bravery negative ho ya positive ho bravery bravery hoti hay

The outsider invasion was more severe in cooler districts than warmer ones like haripur

Exactly, these no-doltiayz got the chance to build mansions in hills and live their dream lives. I would have no problem with them if they had brought some good with them but what they did is disturb the peace and destroy the identity of that area, Abbottabad now has all big malls and shops that remain open till midnight and because of these shops and malls alongside the road the roads remain narrow, roads full of traffic and outskirts as dump places for garbage. I remember the cold breeze and snowfall I would enjoy but now its all pollution, noise, and feeling of being a stranger. Anyways humans are their own worst enemies.

Bravery negative ho ya positive ho bravery bravery hoti hay

Aisi chawlia marny waly ziada arsa hakoomat may nahi rehty.:p:

Exactly, these no-doltiayz got the chance to build mansions in hills and live their dream lives. I would have no problem with them if they had brought some good with them but what they did is disturb the peace and destroy the identity of that area, Abbottabad now has all big malls and shops that remain open till midnight and because of these shops and malls alongside the road the roads remain narrow, roads full of traffic and outskirts as dump places for garbage. I remember the cold breeze and snowfall I would enjoy but now its all pollution, noise, and feeling of being a stranger. Anyways humans are their own worst enemies.

Aisi chawlia marny waly ziada arsa hakoomat may nahi rehty.:p:
Actually deserts of bahawalpur are now more peaceful than Abbotabad forests just because of this super population explotion

Quid-e-Azam-pata-nahin.jpg

Dunno,
Here's my theory.
Shaam is Syria right?. So Syrian kebabs or kebabs from Syria or kebabs made by some Syrian person.
You might be right, hy did you notice the thandi hawa that's been going on for a couple of days :yahoo:...good news.
Is fear or being fearful inversely proportion to how physically strong a person is? Or these are two separate independent attributes of a person one being an emotion influenced by hormones and other being physical and related to size of a person? Vice versa is it true that a weaker person is more fearful?
Answered your question in first part. Secondly, yes, a weaker person tends to be mentally weak too, while a strong person tries to be mentally strong, which gives him an edge. To be mentally strong it takes hell of a lot of doing, one has to be broken first(it can be in many ways) to be mentally very strong. Fear is something we all experience, some try to face the reality and tend to look their demons right in the face, while others chicken...
Similarly is bravery directly proportional to physical strength? Humans are energy converting machines, can the massive size of muscles and physique be indicators of how brave a person is?
Clearly not, this is a wrong perception, a strong men cannot be taken for being brave.
And what roles age, heart, brain and confidence have to play in all this?
Age plays a key role, there is nothing like experience. Experience teaches a person hell of a lot.

The rest i can't analyse much about, plus i am no expert. Yeh kesey sooch mey mubtala ho merey bhai. Tell us about Islamabad, what good is that Metro? for me they should have made a proper bus service, especially in a city like Islamabad, what waste. Nobody wants idiotic bridges in a city like Islamabad, i hate the concept. same goes for Pindi, a proper Bus system is much more feasible and profitable.
regards

Abootabad is a place i have enjoyed, true it's packed with tourists and etc, etc.

Answered your question in first part. Secondly, yes, a weaker person tends to be mentally weak too, while a strong person tries to be mentally strong, which gives him an edge. To be mentally strong it takes hell of a lot of doing, one has to be broken first(it can be in many ways) to be mentally very strong. Fear is something we all experience, some try to face the reality and tend to look their demons right in the face, while others chicken...

Fear is an emotion but bravery is it an emotion too? Bravery is more related to strong will and strong will has nothing to do with physical health I guess? Or bravery is gifted?

The rest i can't analyse much about, plus i am no expert. Yeh kesey sooch mey mubtala ho merey bhai. Tell us about Islamabad, what good is that Metro? for me they should have made a proper bus service, especially in a city like Islamabad, what waste. Nobody wants idiotic bridges in a city like Islamabad, i hate the concept. same goes for Pindi, a proper Bus system is much more feasible and profitable.
regards

Yar soch raha ho 2, 4 gaaay bhainsay aur bakria lay kay gao chala jao aur iss dunia say kinara kash ho jao, iss liay aisi soch may para ho :coffee:

I am not the right person to comment on how useful Metro is, but to me Hanif Abbasi needed a job after loosing election so to keep him occupied may be they announced Metro project for Pindi Islamabad. Underground hona chaiay tha sab.

Abootabad is a place i have enjoyed, true it's packed with tourists and etc, etc.

Abbottabad not Abootabad :angry:

Fear is an emotion but bravery is it an emotion too?
Yes, you can try to be mentally strong, and try to be brave but it doesn't changes the fact that you might not be-regardless of how physically built you are..
Or bravery is gifted?
Yes and mostly discovered..for example someone like me who was never brave, or a very shy and confidence lacking person; one gets around these things.
I am not the right person to comment on how useful Metro is, but to me Hanif Abbasi needed a job after loosing election so to keep him occupied may be they announced Metro project for Pindi Islamabad. Underground hona chaiay tha sab.
I know, how retarded..
Abbottabad not Abootabad :angry:
Misspell ho gya, app bhe na...:mad:

Yes, you can try to be mentally strong, and try to be brave but it doesn't changes the fact that you might not be-regardless of how physically built you are..

Bravery does not happen all of a sudden, it is inbuilt somewhere in you in some cases it fades away depending on your surrounding environment and lifestyle you adopt. People who have seen hardships and failures without giving up I think they tend to be brave?

Yes and mostly discovered..for example someone like me who was never brave, or a very shy and confidence lacking person; one gets around these things.

I think you needed the right moment for your bravery to come out, it was always there deep down somewhere overshadowed by your shyness but your surrounding environment never allowed it to reflect you.

Misspell ho gya, app bhe na...:mad:

Vaaajsaaaal, Wajsaaaaal, Waaaaajsal, Waaaajsl chalo koi bat nahi :-)

People who have seen hardships and failures without giving up I think they tend to be brave?
Yes, hardship in life and constant failures make a person very strong mentally...
I think you needed the right moment for your bravery to come out, it was always there deep down somewhere overshadowed by your shyness but your surrounding environment never allowed it to reflect you.
Indeed.
Vaaajsaaaal, Wajsaaaaal, Waaaaajsal, Waaaajsl chalo koi bat nahi :-)
:mad: ghusa mat dilao warna negative rate kar don ga:lol:.

Brace yourselves for an epic thread on 10th November..
@Neutron , due to some complications i will post it in 10th of November..There is no clear plan, but it will have like 4-5 parts..first part on 10th.
regards

Back
Top Bottom