What's new

Pakistani corner

:mad: ghusa mat dilao warna negative rate kar don ga:lol:.

(Hamari yadasht ki kamzori kay bais hum shair e mohtaram say paishgi mazarat chahty hain agar hum nay un ka sher nakal karny may koi kumi ya baishi kar di ho to) Arz kia hy

Darakhto say jo gir jain wo paty nahi hain hum

Jao in tofano say keh do apni aukat may rehain

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p:,

Kaun sa Article? Yeh dunia 10 tak fana ho sakti hay, meharban jo ishat farmana hay juld farma li jiay.

Dunno,
Here's my theory.
Shaam is Syria right?. So Syrian kebabs or kebabs from Syria or kebabs made by some Syrian person.

Is there any evidence or source to support this theory, which sounds plausible.

You were there as a student or posted? And which year? Those tiny suzuki vans are still operational but within Abbottabad city for very few routes, transport business has mostly been taken over by Suzuki Bolan (Carry Daba). I won't go into the details but city and its surroundings have been mostly disturbed by outsiders (uncivilized people who don't value beauty and peace of a place, just settle their for money or to avoid summer heat during Ramzan), locals are a minority now. Thandiani survived to retain its natural peace because of Army's influence. I am an Abbottonian (APS formerly Railway Public School).

Below questions are for you too sir (if you find them interesting enough to answer)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had some random thoughts yesterday about bravery, fear, strength and weakness.

Is fear or being fearful inversely proportion to how physically strong a person is? Or these are two separate independent attributes of a person one being an emotion influenced by hormones and other being physical and related to size of a person? Vice versa is it true that a weaker person is more fearful?

Similarly is bravery directly proportional to physical strength? Humans are energy converting machines, can the massive size of muscles and physique be indicators of how brave a person is?

And what roles age, heart, brain and confidence have to play in all this?

@fakhre mirpur @SaG E Jillani88 @Akheilos @WAJsal @Awi

Chalo koi gul nahi fir kady sahi. :)

Your questions are interesting, but let us first agree on definitions for bravery, fear, strength and weakness so that we know what we are talking about.

Pak def,pakistani affairs or pakistani defence?

One of them, yes.

Your questions are interesting, but let us first agree on definitions for bravery, fear, strength and weakness so that we know what we are talking about.

I have no set definitions, I cannot even identify if bravery is an emotion or a sense or it just happens as an action. For fear I can assume (I may not be correct) it is caused by hormones or secretions and it can be a natural reflex action or reaction in a certain situation one faces. Strength and weaknesses again I have nothing in mind to compare these, mere measuring of strength and weakness by size and physique sometimes can be misleading e.g. if somebody is facing a mad dog a 7 feet tall well built person can run away and on the other hand a 5 feet or below can stand his ground and face the dog. In human to human confrontation size and physique may matter but in life saving or harming situations it may be opposite. There was an interesting video clip of a chick and a hen posted by Akheilos sometime back, the little chick attacked and attacked the big hen and made it runaway.

I dedicate this to all the true Muslims around the world that are suffering.

Falestini, Chechen, Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, Pakistani, Nigerian, Sudani, Somalian, and others.

@Falcon29

May Allah swt have mercy on our children.

I dedicate this to all the true Muslims around the world that are suffering.

Falestini, Chechen, Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, Pakistani, Nigerian, Sudani, Somalian, and others.

@Falcon29

May Allah swt have mercy on our children.

No video to watch for Pakistanis like me, Chaudhry :mad: .......................... tayray pind da na ki ay Chaudhry? Iss gustakhi lai may uthay awan ga tay tayri zameena ich gajjra tay molian ugawan ga, Oh Chaudhryaaaa sunr lay

Yes, hardship in life and constant failures make a person very strong mentally...

Indeed.

:mad: ghusa mat dilao warna negative rate kar don ga:lol:.

Brace yourselves for an epic thread on 10th November..
@Neutron , due to some complications i will post it in 10th of November..There is no clear plan, but it will have like 4-5 parts..first part on 10th.
regards

Sorry....my bad...... now reversed. ......

waiting ...... for 10th noNovember

No video to watch for Pakistanis like me, Chaudhry :mad: .......................... tayray pind da na ki ay Chaudhry? Iss gustakhi lai may uthay awan ga tay tayri zameena ich gajjra tay molian ugawan ga, Oh Chaudhryaaaa sunr lay

Kaka, maut pyari aa, te pind sadaa 13 BC Bahawalpur to baar, Airport to agaay. Gajar, muli, ki saade amba de derakht vi hain, te chawalan de keht vi. Meray naal gya te izzat nal jaye ga. Kala gya te mun kala kar ke ayen ga.

Kaka, maut pyari aa, te pind sadaa 13 BC Bahawalpur to baar, Airport to agaay. Gajar, muli, ki saade amba de derakht vi hain, te chawalan de keht vi. Meray naal gya te izzat nal jaye ga. Kala gya te mun kala kar ke ayen ga.

O Chaudhrya saday lai Bahwalpur koi navi ja nai, uthay horn v mahal aa saday abao ajdad da, tussi arain tay badh ich ay honry oo saday bady buzurgan nay uthay sikha nu puthya tangya c uthay kissi tame day vich. Jay apnray buzurga day pind ich sada muh kala ho jy tay lanat a sadi zindagi ta.

Is there any evidence or source to support this theory, which sounds plausible.

One of them, yes.

Nope,
I just break down words to understand them, my dadi had to teach me this technique because my urdu is bad enough already.

You might be right, hy did you notice the thandi hawa that's been going on for a couple of days :yahoo:...good news.

Answered your question in first part. Secondly, yes, a weaker person tends to be mentally weak too, while a strong person tries to be mentally strong, which gives him an edge. To be mentally strong it takes hell of a lot of doing, one has to be broken first(it can be in many ways) to be mentally very strong. Fear is something we all experience, some try to face the reality and tend to look their demons right in the face, while others chicken...

Clearly not, this is a wrong perception, a strong men cannot be taken for being brave.

Age plays a key role, there is nothing like experience. Experience teaches a person hell of a lot.

The rest i can't analyse much about, plus i am no expert. Yeh kesey sooch mey mubtala ho merey bhai. Tell us about Islamabad, what good is that Metro? for me they should have made a proper bus service, especially in a city like Islamabad, what waste. Nobody wants idiotic bridges in a city like Islamabad, i hate the concept. same goes for Pindi, a proper Bus system is much more feasible and profitable.
regards

Abootabad is a place i have enjoyed, true it's packed with tourists and etc, etc.

Dadi taught me to break down complicated words. It was slightly cold this morning but it's hot again :(

Can't wait for season 5, :o: it will be epic....
and fans of Person of Interest? @Mr.Meap ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Arsalan ,@Slav Defence ,@Jungibaaz ....
224515_535245016490510_1760319385_n.jpg

He who fights monsters, lol.
HeWhoFightsMonsters_alicexz.png

TheAbyssGazesBack_alicexz.png

Any fans...? Sameen will be back in season 5.:yahoo:

Dadi taught me to break down complicated words. It was slightly cold this morning but it's hot again :(
Thangey hawa, loving it.

I have no set definitions, I cannot even identify if bravery is an emotion or a sense or it just happens as an action. For fear I can assume (I may not be correct) it is caused by hormones or secretions and it can be a natural reflex action or reaction in a certain situation one faces. Strength and weaknesses again I have nothing in mind to compare these, mere measuring of strength and weakness by size and physique sometimes can be misleading e.g. if somebody is facing a mad dog a 7 feet tall well built person can run away and on the other hand a 5 feet or below can stand his ground and face the dog. In human to human confrontation size and physique may matter but in life saving or harming situations it may be opposite. There was an interesting video clip of a chick and a hen posted by Akheilos sometime back, the little chick attacked and attacked the big hen and made it runaway.

Without set definitions, these terms must be discussed in relative terms. For example, what is a strength in one context may be a weakness in another.

I am not following this serial. It sounds interesting though. I will try to watch it and see how it goes.

I am not following this serial. It sounds interesting though. I will try to watch it and see how it goes.
:o:You are missing some good stuff. Try season 4, or if you have time watch it in sequence. It is epic. Season 4's ending is epic...Person of Interest (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb
Aand nope, but the series seem interesting. Might give them a try.
It sure is..try season 4. Person of Interest (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb

Is this something one should disclose in an online forum:mad:? Edit your post...

:o:You are missing some good stuff. Try season 4, or if you have time watch it in sequence. It is epic. Season 4's ending is epic...Person of Interest (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb

It sure is..try season 4. Person of Interest (TV Series 2011– ) - IMDb

There is more good stuff than I have time to enjoy, that is the problem. :D

Is this something one should disclose in an online forum:mad:? Edit your post...

There is nothing to disclose. This is slander and libel, and if it is not stopped, I will be considering legal action against all involved parties. You should edit your post to remove that quote since it will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom