What's new

Pakistani corner

There is more good stuff than I have time to enjoy, that is the problem. :D
It is just as good. Give season 4 a try, worth it.
There is nothing to disclose. This is slander and libel, and if it is not stopped, I will be considering legal action against all involved parties. You should edit your post to remove that quote since it will be deleted.
Done, let me help...

There is more good stuff than I have time to enjoy, that is the problem. :D

There is nothing to disclose. This is slander and libel, and if it is not stopped, I will be considering legal action against all involved parties. You should edit your post to remove that quote since it will be deleted.

Was that guy trolling you?.
A really low blow if you ask me...

It is just as good. Give season 4 a try, worth it.

Done, let me help...

I appreciate your kind assitance SIr.

Season 4 already? May be I should start from earlier seasons just to see how the storyline develops?

Was that guy trolling you?.
A really low blow if you ask me...

Of course. I have two kids, one is a physician already, and the other is halfway through medical school. Both are intelligent, kind, hardworking, healthy and productive members of society. What more could a parent ask for? Alhamdolillah. Only enemies are jealous, and it shows. :D

Season 4 already? May be I should start from earlier seasons just to see how the storyline develops?
If you don't have time start from Season 4. If you do have time start from season 1. Would personally suggest you watch season 4 first and one's done watch the previous seasons. :D

If you don't have time start from Season 4. If you do have time start from season 1. Would personally suggest you watch season 4 first and one's done watch the previous seasons. :D

I will probably take up this suggestion. The clocks change this weekend and the evenings will be long and dark anyway. No more walks by the canal. This will fit the bill.

I appreciate your kind assitance SIr.

Of course. I have two kids, one is a physician already, and the other is halfway through medical school. Both are intelligent, kind, hardworking, healthy and productive members of society. What more could a parent ask for? Alhamdolillah. Only enemies are jealous, and it shows. :D

Haters gonna hate,
And Mash Allah,
(Who's the favorite one?)

Haters gonna hate,
And Mash Allah,
(Who's the favorite one?)

Thank you. Favorite? It depends on what day of the week it is! :D

Nope,
I just break down words to understand them, my dadi had to teach me this technique because my urdu is bad enough already.

If that theory is true, do they have the same kebabs in Syria? I have not seen our shaami kebabs in the Middle East as a local delicacy.

Well at least you're honest about who's the favorite, most parents just say both.
Who's the favorite now, younger or older?. :D

They are only 3 years apart, so younger and older is not really a big term here. I suppose it depends on my mood. The older one is my favorite riding buddy for long bike rides. The younger one treats me with private concerts with his guitar and drum playing. See how that works? :D

Thank you. Favorite? It depends on what day of the week it is! :D

If that theory is true, do they have the same kebabs in Syria? I have not seen our shaami kebabs in the Middle East as a local delicacy.

Maybe because Syria was once culturally influenced by the Turks. And Turks I believe have Kebabs in their cuisine. So you know, Turks, Shaam, Kebabs.

Maybe because Syria was once culturally influenced by the Turks. And Turks I believe have Kebabs in their cuisine. So you know, Turks, Shaam, Kebabs.

That sounds plausible, except Turkish kebabs are quite different that our shaami ones. Or perhaps you know of a Turkish kebab similar to it?

They are only 3 years apart, so younger and older is not really a big term here. I suppose it depends on my mood. The older one is my favorite riding buddy for long bike rides. The younger one treats me with private concerts with his guitar and drum playing. See how that works? :D

Ahhhh,
I'm my dad's favorite. Not so much on my mother's side.

I believe so too, but I cannot find any material to prove or disprove the link.

Maybe because the Shaami kebabs were mentioned with the nation's name as they were different from the Turkish ones. So they put a nane to differentiate between them.

Can't wait for season 5, :o: it will be epic....
and fans of Person of Interest? @Mr.Meap ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Arsalan ,@Slav Defence ,@Jungibaaz ....
View attachment 268007

He who fights monsters, lol.
View attachment 268008

View attachment 268009

Any fans...? Sameen will be back in season 5.:yahoo:

Thangey hawa, loving it.
:P Told you i don't watch a season while it is running :rofl:
Let it run its course,, download the WHOLE series, sit back late into night for a few days and just get done with it,,, THAT IS HOW I LIKE MY SEASONS ::P

EDIT:
Oh and an extra benefit of this approach,, you can choose to watch programs that actually do end there story and not the canceled ones, i mean, i don't think anyone likes following a show for 4 years only to know that it have suddenly stopped, story mid way as it have been canceled, that sucks!!

Back
Top Bottom