What's new

Pakistani corner

Season 4 to khatam ho gya hai. The story is on-going, maybe that's what you meant.

Nice! this i like.
Yes, that is why i meant, i don't want the show to be canceled for some unknown reasons after following seasons. Better wait and let the program run its course, eventually it will end its story in a proper finale in some season. If it does so,, go get it,, if it don't and is canceled prematurely,, no need t waste time as if the story do not ends properly it is never that much fun to watch,,, not for me at least :P

Did the link work in your book thread..
link to the book info ? yes it did.. was not able to download from there if it was meant for that but no worries, i most probably get this in paperback eventually :) nothing beats that!
This will help me to have an idea of what is actually is about. Thanks!

Thank you. As I said, I am truly blessed. I mean it. :D
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, enjoy life while it lasts....
No. Not married.
app bhi jawan...
Yes, that is why i meant, i don't want the show to be canceled for some unknown reasons after following seasons. Better wait and let the program run its course, eventually it will end its story in a proper finale in some season. If it does so,, go get it,, if it don't and is canceled prematurely,, no need t waste time as if the story do not ends properly it is never that much fun to watch,,, not for me at least :P
Arey yar chup chap start from season 1...:-)
link to the book info ? yes it did.. was not able to download from there if it was meant for that but no worries, i most probably get this in paperback eventually :) nothing beats that!
This will help me to have an idea of what is actually is about. Thanks!
Share your thoughts after reading some of it, i haven't read much, just some subtitles. Couldn't find it in hard copy:mad:, am still trying.

10390248_1025004334195574_446487548626085625_n.jpg

Of course, all good things come to an end. Who knows when that might be? I am ready. :D
Good for you.

@Slav Defence , mar mar key part 1 khatam ho gya, till then let me get started on part 2..:-)Having a good feeling about this. Part 1 is pre-Ayub era, and part 2 Ayub and Yahya's period. :cheers:
What do you guys think of Rawalpindi conspiracy, what if it was successful?
@Arsalan ,@Color_Less_Sky ....

As long as Muslims do not judge those who have other faiths poorly, should they wish to drink while standing.

So,why didn't you speak that up in the first place,genius?:D
I knew it,that statement as such you wanted to share,lol

Regards

Back
Top Bottom