What's new

Pakistani corner

@2800

Retard called mods for topic you don't understand which was supposed to help Muslim youth and strengthen their faith. If you're an idiot don't comment you ruined the whole thread mind your own business.
If I was a mod I would not give a second and banned you

Lol shutup clown, this is like your 5th accoount. :lol:
You're a 18 years old teenager that everyday change your mind. One day you're atheist one day ISIS supporter one day FSA supporter one day Saudi lover one day Saudi hater one day religious one day talk about $ex and atheism one day secular one day pro hamas ...

But despite all of these you have had the most extremist comments in support of terrorism in ME section and yet you aren't banned! You don't have even some beard due to your low age (2015-1997 = 18 ) but you are one the most idiot and terrorist supporter members on pdf.

And whenever a member criticism you insult him/her.

IK and Riham get a divorce-man who gives a shit. Why is everyone hyping it so much, and out media...:lol:

:blink: was she planted by nooniez to disrupt and finally stop the famous dharna? :blink:
:lol:conspiracies, i am loving it. Give him a break, he can have a personal life, sensitive matter. Plus i never liked her. Coming to your post-i guess she was getting too involved, as they say. again choro yar, we have better things to do.

:lol:conspiracies, i am loving it. Give him a break, he can have a personal life, sensitive matter. Plus i never liked her. Coming to your post-i guess she was getting too involved, as they say. again choro yar, we have better things to do.

We had better things to do at the time of sit in too. Just saying :dirol:

We had better things to do at the time of sit in too. Just saying :dirol:
It's a free country, isn't it? just saying:lol:. Some people need to get a life, ghaltey say thread open karliya, PMLN supporters need to get a life and vice versa.

It's a free country, isn't it? just saying:lol:. Some people need to get a life, ghaltey say thread open karliya, PMLN supporters need to get a life and vice versa.

I have no interest in politics, voted once this last election and it was PTI, I give a two hoot about IK and his personal life he is not a teenager but it hurts me that lots of Pakistanis were fed a false hope, a false hope of getting rid of this evil corrupt system and what not.

@Falcon29 @2800

Brothers can you take this fight to whatever, we Pakistanis have enough of our own to fight and its like guests visiting our place and fighting each other. :)

@WAJsal social media revealed news of marriage about Ik and Reham......... I was like waoooo she was that lady.......... and they way they married...... timings........ I predicted about thier divorce. ........... ......... this story is not as simple as it appears. .............
.............,. Ik succeeded the day he convinced Reham to marry him....... it was a trap for her............

One more prediction. .......... now you will see another face of IK in upcoming months and years............

Back
Top Bottom