What's new

Pakistani corner

See, you are so used to gaali galoch that you like even little compliments. I know just the feeling myself. :D

Correction:
See, you are so used to manipulation that you like even little foolishness . I know just the feeling myself. :D
regards

Last edited:
Yes, that too! :D

None has given me gaali galoch sir,nor I belong to such environment, alhamdullilah.However,criticism would be the most correct term,and every human on earth experiences that,from well wishers such as parents,family members and teachers to unknown observers as well.However,on serious note,if some people without any reason criticizes you,then you should ignore anyway:)

regards

None has given me gaali galoch sir,nor I belong to such environment, alhamdullilah.However,criticism would be the most correct term,and every human on earth experiences that,from well wishers such as parents,family members and teachers to unknown observers as well.However,on serious note,if some people without any reason criticizes you,then you should ignore anyway:)

regards

I was exaggerating this post of yours Sir, in jest only:

I am listening:

-Daant phitkaar
-Criticism
-Complains

Regards

Au contraire it is geniuses who are usually befuddled and at loss for the words. Fools most often speak plainly without fear of judgement.

Which is exactly why my posts are not befuddled, but clear, concise and consistent to those who can understand them (and confusing to those who cannot). :D

Yes,I was referring to this anyway:)

regards

I understand Sir. Did you not read what I posted earlier in the same vein?

(PS: The person who wrote that to me is a member here with many friends, some of them title holders.)

Last edited:
Is fear or being fearful inversely proportion to how physically strong a person is? Or these are two separate independent attributes of a person one being an emotion influenced by hormones and other being physical and related to size of a person? Vice versa is it true that a weaker person is more fearful?

Similarly is bravery directly proportional to physical strength? Humans are energy converting machines, can the massive size of muscles and physique be indicators of how brave a person is?

And what roles age, heart, brain and confidence have to play in all this?
Being fearful has little to do with physical strength....

@Syed.Ali.Haider

puzzle solved........you tried to maintain secrecy but ..... a wise a friend used to say connect the dots.........so I did.......... lol
.................. now I can say don't underestimate the power of common man ............. lol

@Syed.Ali.Haider

puzzle solved........you tried to maintain secrecy but ..... a wise a friend used to say connect the dots.........so I did.......... lol
.................. now I can say don't underestimate the power of common man ............. lol

What puzzle do you refer to here? I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom