What's new

Pakistani corner

Any controversy?

I felt (may be wrongly) that holding a title created some hindrance to expressing my views as honestly as I liked. So I resigned to keep my independence. Now I have come to realize that it is better to try to improve PDF from within rather than without, hence my retries to be inducted again. Let's see what happens.

I felt (may be wrongly) that holding a title created some hindrance to expressing my views as honestly as I liked. So I resigned to keep my independence. Now I have come to realize that it is better to try to improve PDF from within rather than without, hence my retries to be inducted again. Let's see what happens.
What about Elmo and awesome they are not posting much?

What about Elmo and awesome they are not posting much?

That was one aspect of the fallout from the split that happened in PDF at around that time, if I recall correctly, that led to the creation of another competing forum by Aryan-B and his brother. I was against that idea, but failed to stop it. Elmo and I remain friends, having moved passed our differences. Awesome and Agnostic Muslim are seen only rarely here. The other forum is doing pretty well, I hear, although I do not go there much.

That was one aspect of the fallout from the split that happened in PDF at around that time, if I recall correctly, that led to the creation of another competing forum by Aryan-B and his brother. I was against that idea, but failed to stop it. Elmo and I remain friends, having moved passed our differences. Awesome and Agnostic Muslim are seen only rarely here. The other forum is doing pretty well, I hear, although I do not go there much.

other forum? Which one ?

Ask your TTA buddies, I do not want to be punished for mentioning that forum. The split left a lot of bad blood.

I read your suggestion about creative writing competition for induction of more TTA...... it was strange for me to see you competing for that.......

I read your suggestion about creative writing competition for induction of more TTA...... it was strange for me to see you competing for that.......

Which suggestion was that?

Article writing 500 words etc

So I discovered you are one of the pioneers

I can't find the post you refer to. There are many here who are the true pioneers who go back much further than I do. I joined about five years ago while the forum goes back around 10 years or so. I used to edit much more than I wrote, and over the years I have lost about 8-10k posts due to many reasons. :D

I can't find the post you refer to. There are many here who are the true pioneers who go back much further than I do. I joined about five years ago while the forum goes back around 10 years or so. I used to edit much more than I wrote, and over the years I have lost about 8-10k posts due to many reasons. :D

Ofcourse you cannot remember something you posted in 2011. I read much more than i comment here.

Ofcourse you cannot remember something you posted in 2011. I read much more than i comment here.

LOL. Plenty of people hate my guts. Have you read this? :D

WARNING: Profanity ahead, please do not read if easily offended.

QUOTE:

you've been a Miserable Loser throughout your stay on ***. Many Members dislike you and your disgusting *** has earned a truly bad name for ALL of us, even old Members and i kept Appraising *** ov your popularity throughout, most of Which you were Informed too, i Know. I was being Kind to you as well Not that low level pathetic American a s s licking tatoos like you deserve. It's shitty people like you who tarnish their home country abroad taking pride in having presidents who either have public affairs outta Wedlock or Promote homosexuality, None of Which you see wrong.

Just for your Information you f u c k i n g c u n t, my Comment, Tough directed towards you Indeed was not for you but good thing you realized that Others aren't that innocent to shed Crocodile tears like you and beg your stinking highness to stay, much as you tried Dramatizing. The Sooner you realize how unwanted you are, the Better.

now f u c k off on Obama's lulli. Time you get your feed.

END QUOTE.

LOL. Plenty of people hate my guts. Have you read this? :D

WARNING: Profanity ahead, please do not read if easily offended.

QUOTE:

you've been a Miserable Loser throughout your stay on ***. Many Members dislike you and your disgusting *** has earned a truly bad name for ALL of us, even old Members and i kept Appraising *** ov your popularity throughout, most of Which you were Informed too, i Know. I was being Kind to you as well Not that low level pathetic American a s s licking tatoos like you deserve. It's shitty people like you who tarnish their home country abroad taking pride in having presidents who either have public affairs outta Wedlock or Promote homosexuality, None of Which you see wrong.

Just for your Information you f u c k i n g c u n t, my Comment, Tough directed towards you Indeed was not for you but good thing you realized that Others aren't that innocent to shed Crocodile tears like you and beg your stinking highness to stay, much as you tried Dramatizing. The Sooner you realize how unwanted you are, the Better.

now f u c k off on Obama's lulli. Time you get your feed.

END QUOTE.

No not yet...... I hope these are not comments of sir zarvan...... :D

Back
Top Bottom