What's new

Pakistani corner

Contradictions and confusion are always there in the minds of common people like us. But again we have to divide these contradictions in two categories.
Contradictions which directly affect our core beliefs and we are answerable to God about these beliefs. These confusions should be cleared immediately. For example status of Hadees and Sunnah and its authoritativeness in Islam. Secondly, those which are not part of core Islamic beliefs and we will not be asked about these on judgment day. It’s not obligatory to resolve all these contradictions.

First I was not never interested in History never ever, I always believed and still believe Islam ends the day Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) departed this world, after that whatever is associated with Islam, its man written history that can always be wrong. I don't know why I started reading on these books and now I feel that first thing every Muslim needs to do is read Quran with translation, ahadees should be secondary source if there is ever a need for it, but primarily Quran needs to be understood for its message, its purpose, its orders, its simple explanations of issues, its invitation and ahadees need to be read with that knowledge of Quran in mind. The confusion about core beliefs would be like Zulqarnain (A.S) and direction of his wall, do I need to know the exact direction NO I don't, Sahab e Kaaf and their number do I need to know their exact number NO I don't, what I need to know is direction of Qibla and Quran provides me with that. Simple........ religion is simple, why make it difficult with all these huge books of tafaseer and ahadess?

How are you all....... I was busy digging out old threads and etc ......... I hope everything fine here

First I was not never interested in History never ever, I always believed and still believe Islam ends the day Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) departed this world, after that whatever is associated with Islam, its man written history that can always be wrong. I don't know why I started reading on these books and now I feel that first thing every Muslim needs to do is read Quran with translation, ahadees should be secondary source if there is ever a need for it, but primarily Quran needs to be understood for its message, its purpose, its orders, its simple explanations of issues, its invitation and ahadees need to be read with that knowledge of Quran in mind. The confusion about core beliefs would be like Zulqarnain (A.S) and direction of his wall, do I need to know the exact direction NO I don't, Sahab e Kaaf and their number do I need to know their exact number NO I don't, what I need to know is direction of Qibla and Quran provides me with that. Simple........ religion is simple, why make it difficult with all these huge books of tafaseer and ahadess?
Well well well. There are some inaccuracies which i want to point out but before that I would like to discuss some relevant points about Hadees e Qirtas. So that we could achieve something out of this discussion.
@Akheilos
Your input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Well well well. There are some inaccuracies which i want to point out but before that I would like to discuss some relevant points about Hadees e Qirtas.

I will wait. And something more for your thoughts and contribution to remove confusion, we as Muslims daily recite

r3.png

Then why some people try to make me understand that a time of Fitna would come when a Muslim for sake of his Faith should migrate to mountains with some sheep and wait there for good times. I mean is not that in contradiction with what we recite daily and what a character of Muslim should be to stand against the injustice, to stand against the odds, the evil no matter what??????

Al-Tabari based a Hadith on Hothayfa Ibn al-Yaman who quoted the Prophet (PBUHH) as saying: “ If only one day remains of life in this world, Allah will prolong it so that He will send forth a man from among the offsprings of my sons; he has the same name as mine”. Salman said: “ Of which one of your sons, O Messenger of Allah?” He replied: “ Of this son of mine”, and he tapped al-Husayn (PBUH) with his hand. Thakha’ir al-Oqba p.136-137/Fara’id al-Simtayn Ch.2 p.326/Oqad al-Dorar Fi Akhbar al-Montathar p.24/Al-Bayan Fi Akhbar Sahib al-Zaman p.503.

Source 40 Hadiths about Azadari for Imam Hussain (PUBH)

@SaG E Jillani88 Read this hadees and then read this verse from Holy Quran

[33:41] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things. "Surah Al - Ahzab"

@SaG E Jillani88 Read this hadees and then read this verse from Holy Quran

[33:41] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah has full knowledge of all things. "Surah Al - Ahzab"
This hadees has also arrived at various places in Books of Ahl e Sunnat. It reveals the personality and stature of Imam Mahdi which will be last Khalifah of God on earth. There is no difference of opinion between both parties (Sunni and Shias) as far as personality of Imam e Akher uz Zaman is concerned.
I think your question is about contradiction in quran and hadees about the fact that he will be offspring of Rasool Allah while quran states otherwise?

@Nihonjin1051
Hello,
Small question, do you know any interesting animes? I wanna start following Death Note, I found it interesting.

I think your question is about contradiction in quran and hadees about the fact that he will be offspring of Rasool Allah while quran states otherwise?

Yes that is exactly what I intended to highlight and understand.

Back
Top Bottom