What's new

Pakistani corner

And who have the right to decide whether a certain hadith is Sahih or fall in some other category. Definitely Jawzi Alone cannot decide it.
You do know we have scholars who study hadith till date many are still being reorganized!

Ummah is full of persons like jawzi. Are you suggesting that some Ahadees which are previously present in Sahih bukhari are thrown out?
Yes...I am aware coz some of my colleagues (same uni) were studying to be a Muhadith! and some who were studying the Islamic laws to teach them to the next generation...and yes scholars do swift through ....There are SOOOOO many hadith many are not taught others are critically analyzed!

Said Hadees is present in Musnad Ahmad.
Right now I dont have the time nor the means to cross check it....nor am I an expert in the field to analyze it ....

I dont accept nor deny it....I can only pray for a favour through him (as he did say he prayed for his future UMMAH also) but never to Rasool himself!
I would like to clarify my belief. Absolute authority to give something to someone belongs to Allah. Without his decision no one can get anything. Rasool Allah and Aulia e Ummat has no authority or knowledge by themselves.
Wo Allah k Aaata kiye howe ko aagy dete hain. Allah k hukam k bagair koi tinka nahin hila sakta.

It is just not Sahih....meaning we SHOULD question it and read up more about it and not take it with a blind eye!
Absolutely wrong.There are thousands of Sahih Ahadees which are not present in Bukhari and Muslim. Imam Ahmed bin Humble once said " I had mastered 7 lakh Sahih Ahadees". He is just one person. Now sum up all the Ahadees present in Bukhari and Muslim.
We (from we i mean Ulema not us) should also question Ahadees of Bukhari and Muslim. Jarah on these Ahadees is also present.

We cant be sure as it is a translation and in all honesty I have rarely seen any other Muslim population do the weird things that happen so openly in South Asia in any other community!
You were sure when you said it is against Islam. A big statement on any scale.

No most TRANSLATION by decent people NEVER has harsh words as it is not the language of the learned esp the learned of that time were very precise! You can see from the sophisticated poetry they used to make! They were VERY careful with their words...Usually who werent, it was 1 of the signs to question the hadith and most of such hadith which were "rude" were actually shown to be weak and fake!
I will try to find some other translation.

Yes...I am aware coz some of my colleagues (same uni) were studying to be a Muhadith! and some who were studying the Islamic laws to teach them to the next generation...and yes scholars do swift through ....There are SOOOOO many hadith many are not taught others are critically analyzed!
My question is. Is it really true that some Ahadees are being thrown out of bukhari?

I would like to clarify my belief. Absolute authority to give something to someone belongs to Allah. Without his decision no one can get anything. Rasool Allah and Aulia e Ummat has no authority or knowledge by themselves.
Wo Allah k Aaata kiye howe ko aagy dete hain. Allah k hukam k bagair koi tinka nahin hila sakta.
I agree until Rasool and Nabi as ALLAH chose them and it is written in the Quran and is 1 of the 6 pillars of faith! About Auliya....I have no say...if they exist good if they didnt not believing or believing them will not effect my faith as they are not part of my basic faith!

Absolutely wrong.There are thousands of Sahih Ahadees which are not present in Bukhari and Muslim. Imam Ahmed bin Humble once said " I had mastered 7 lakh Sahih Ahadees". He is just one person. Now sum up all the Ahadees present in Bukhari and Muslim.
We (from we i mean Ulema not us) should also question Ahadees of Bukhari and Muslim. Jarah on these Ahadees is also present.
of course we should!

You were sure when you said it is against Islam. A big statement on any scale.
I quoted the Quran regardng burden of sin....but I guess I read wrong as this is only presentation and he will intervene only with ALLAH's permission hence I find more sense in praying to ALLAH directly
10. It is attributed to ‘Abdullāh bin Mas‘ūd that the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) is reported to have said:
My life is blissful for you because you hear traditions from people and relate them to others and my death is also blissful for you because your deeds will be presented to me.If I see the virtues prevail, I will be grateful to Allah, and if I see the vices prevail, I will pray for your forgiveness from Allah.

My question is. Is it really true that some Ahadees are being thrown out of bukhari?
yes....not literally thrown out but given a different categories:

Categorization based on reliability[edit]
  • Ṣaḥīḥ - transmitted through an unbroken chain of narrators all of whom are of sound character and memory. Such a hadith should not clash with a more reliable report and must not suffer from any other hidden defect.
  • Ḥasan - transmitted through an unbroken chain of narrators all of whom are of sound character but weak memory. This hadith should not clash with a more reliable report and must not suffer from any other hidden defect.
  • Ḍaʻīf - which cannot gain the status of hasan because it lacks one or more elements of a hasan hadith. (For example, if the narrator is not of sound memory and sound character, or if there is a hidden fault in the narrative or if the chain of narrators is broken).
  • Mawḍūʻ - fabricated and wrongly ascribed to Muhammad.
  • Maqlūb - It is that hadith, in two different narrations of which the names of narrators have been changed.
and many other ways:

Categories of Hadith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Categorization based on reliability[edit]
  • Ṣaḥīḥ - transmitted through an unbroken chain of narrators all of whom are of sound character and memory. Such a hadith should not clash with a more reliable report and must not suffer from any other hidden defect.
  • Ḥasan - transmitted through an unbroken chain of narrators all of whom are of sound character but weak memory. This hadith should not clash with a more reliable report and must not suffer from any other hidden defect.
  • Ḍaʻīf - which cannot gain the status of hasan because it lacks one or more elements of a hasan hadith. (For example, if the narrator is not of sound memory and sound character, or if there is a hidden fault in the narrative or if the chain of narrators is broken).
  • Mawḍūʻ - fabricated and wrongly ascribed to Muhammad.
  • Maqlūb - It is that hadith, in two different narrations of which the names of narrators have been changed.
and many other ways:

Categories of Hadith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This categorization is already there in books.

I find more sense in praying to ALLAH directly
Problem arise where these people start throwing fatwas of Shirk.

This categorization is already there in books.
they are being scrutinized further by using the original text and hearsay and cross references which were not done to the level now thanks to the number of learned now ...it is a continuous process.....students keep re translating and reading in context and cross referencing to the Quran and other hadith to see contradictions or not! and if something makes no sense it is re arranged..you should talk to the students doing such thing....You do know most of the people were compilers! They compiled the text analysis only recently started!

Problem arise where these people start throwing fatwas of Shirk.
Fatwah only means opinion we think of it as a great deal coz we dont know the meaning of the word!

2ndly, Shirk is simple...Any association with ALLAH either by asking someone, praying to someone or praising someone with the words "most/ greatest -est" is shirk! Any partner or anyone/ thing which shares a GOD's job is shirk....

To give/ bless is ALLAH's job, to take life, to give rizkh and stuff like that....

Do Kashmiri really still wear that headset? looks cool! A little irritating if doing house chors like those big panchay wali shalwar during my nanai's time :p:
In Neelum Valley yes some still do but it looks more like Afghani frook and the Neelum women do chores which will make sheri larkis cry for their mamas :enjoy:!
20100125_ajkwomen.jpg

Woman at work - Kel, Neelum Valley, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Pakistan | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

@WAJsal
Dear Bro The person who report me often chase me try to irritate me. Even if i reply to another member he jumps in the middle. In morning an Indian member call Dr. Samar mubarik stupid i reply to him and report him he started defending him and calling me often cry babby i just post one pic and he reported me now i am going to put him on my ignore list.
Ignore.

@Neutron , Think tank analyst, lol. Welcome to the brotherhood. I will direct you to the criteria and etc, etc...

Back
Top Bottom