What's new

Pakistani corner

Yep, but I'm busy nowadays so I have little time to read :(
I was quite busy, i am trying to get it in hard copy, have ordered it. Let's hope for the best... how is life? days are get shorter...

I was quite busy, i am trying to get it in hard copy, have ordered it. Let's hope for the best... how is life? days are get shorter...

Life is okay,
I want a pet, but mom keeps saying no, plus I have to start studies if I want to get into a uni, so hectic too.

This time I'm hoping to get into some foreign university, or else mom might get me married :partay:
:o::rofl:That would be funny, lol. Again good luck.

Guys give this book a read meap, very informative. If anyone wishes too learn about hungry for power generals and incompetent politicians, all the reasons we are in this state today....Literally a very good book, just started it and can't stop reading, must read for all youngsters...
name: General aur siyasat dan tarekh ki adalat main
216c76795533879dfbed346ec7e7bd60.jpg

@Psychic ,@Icarus ,@haviZsultan ,@Slav Defence ,@A.M. ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ..............must read...

@Atanz , you would find it quite informative, it's a shame you can't read Urdu..

Now, that wud be a real pet :lol:
bhai app yeh pst miss na kar na. Number of avoidable mistakes make me want to :mad:.
:o::rofl:That would be funny, lol. Again good luck.

Guys give this book a read meap, very informative. If anyone wishes too learn about hungry for power generals and incompetent politicians, all the reasons we are in this state today....Literally a very good book, just started it and can't stop reading, must read for all youngsters...
name: General aur siyasat dan tarekh ki adalat main
216c76795533879dfbed346ec7e7bd60.jpg

@Psychic ,@Icarus ,@haviZsultan ,@Slav Defence ,@A.M. ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ..............must read...

@Atanz , you would find it quite informative, it's a shame you can't read Urdu..

Last edited:
You are doing a wonderful job and justifying your power by not being partial at all.
We try. Real credit goes to moderation team, they try to keep this forum clean, it's no easy job. and we TT's try and report them and rate them. Kindly report trolls...

Back
Top Bottom