What's new

Pakistani corner

Read the quoted post:
Guys give this book a read meap, very informative. If anyone wishes too learn about hungry for power generals and incompetent politicians, all the reasons we are in this state today....Literally a very good book, just started it and can't stop reading, must read for all youngsters...
name: General aur siyasat dan tarekh ki adalat main
216c76795533879dfbed346ec7e7bd60.jpg

@Psychic ,@Icarus ,@haviZsultan ,@Slav Defence ,@A.M. ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ..............must read...

@Atanz , you would find it quite informative, it's a shame you can't read Urdu..

Read the quoted post:

Got it. It can't be said about either one of public, politician or generals that they played any less than 33.33333333333333333....% of their part in getting Pakistan here!

A rare pet, that doesn't require money to be spent on, instead it gives you money :D

And mom will have no objection either

Got it. It can't be said about either one of public, politician or generals that they played any less than 33.33333333333333333....% of their part in getting Pakistan here!

And mom will have no objection either

When it comes to my mom, you gotta expect the unexpected.

:o::rofl:That would be funny, lol. Again good luck.

Guys give this book a read meap, very informative. If anyone wishes too learn about hungry for power generals and incompetent politicians, all the reasons we are in this state today....Literally a very good book, just started it and can't stop reading, must read for all youngsters...
name: General aur siyasat dan tarekh ki adalat main
216c76795533879dfbed346ec7e7bd60.jpg

@Psychic ,@Icarus ,@haviZsultan ,@Slav Defence ,@A.M. ,@Neutron ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ..............must read...

@Atanz , you would find it quite informative, it's a shame you can't read Urdu..
Not sure how i can get my hands on this in the U.S....

Not sure how i can get my hands on this in the U.S....
I am sure you will come to Pakistan. I think it is a must read for all, found it very informative..

King Misbah and Younus, what inspiration. Misbah turning haters into believers, lol. Have always loved this guy, he is a true legend, done so much for the country....and Younus is just pilling up big runs...loving it. Loving the fact the they have set a great example for youngsters and are a great inspiration for them.
553de59eecc06.jpg

I am sure you will come to Pakistan. I think it is a must read for all, found it very informative..
Anyone want to mail it to me? :D

I would love to come back soon but nothing is on the immediate horizon. Next trip will be at least two years from now.

Anyone want to mail it to me? :D

I would love to come back soon but nothing is on the immediate horizon. Next trip will be at least two years from now.
I can't mail, or to be precise: don't know:cry:, lol.

Yes Muslims can unite if they start believing and practicing what Quran preaches them and stop believing in running commentaries and religion that was invented centuries after departing of Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

@SaG E Jillani88 @Akheilos

I have a question in context of discussion regarding Ahadees. I have read Ahadees were compiled nearly 2.75 centuries after departing of messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him), and also that it was Hazrat Abu Bakar and Hazrat Umer who gathered the Quran in one place, then why did not these Sahahba did the same for Ahadees? And what about those Muslims who lived during the time after departing of messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and time when Ahadees were…… well written or gathered?

And considering Halaku Khan was a barbarian, him looting, pillaging and murdering Muslims in Baghdad is understandable but why throw books in river? What he had against books?

Back
Top Bottom