What's new

Pakistani corner

Yes this is my work, it took me 5 hours to create this thread after reading a lot of sources. I Just want people to understand how good Pakistani Defense Systems are .
Good work, I will rate it ASAP. Have a nice day and do tag in future. I would like to work with you on something for PDF database, will contact you in a week.

@WAJsal
Bhai @Windjammer
banned ho gey he is seriouse nice guy what happen.
Language gets to him. Don't know for sure.

Last edited:
@WAJsal
Dear Bro The person who report me often chase me try to irritate me. Even if i reply to another member he jumps in the middle. In morning an Indian member call Dr. Samar mubarik stupid i reply to him and report him he started defending him and calling me often cry babby i just post one pic and he reported me now i am going to put him on my ignore list.

@Akheilos I asked mom for a kitten, she said never.... :(:cray:
I would define it as sneak it in ;)

That is what my sis did :p:

She didnt ask my parents, she ordered some online...got it delivered home when they were at grandma's and when my parents came home the kittens were there to greet them :p:

We did something similar when we were out of Pakistan too :agree:

Well back then we found one near the home, just coxed it with milk and kept it in the balcony of our ground floor apartment...so he was free to go anywhere he wanted but he stayed coz of free food and since it was outside the home parents didnt really realize until they asked why we were going to the balcony so often and that too with milk :rofl:

I would define it as sneak it in ;)

That is what my sis did :p:

She didnt ask my parents, she ordered some online...got it delivered home when they were at grandma's and when my parents came home the kittens were there to greet them :p:

We did something similar when we were out of Pakistan too :agree:

Well back then we found one near the home, just coxed it with milk and kept it in the balcony of our ground floor apartment...so he was free to go anywhere he wanted but he stayed coz of free food and since it was outside the home parents didnt really realize until they asked why we were going to the balcony so often and that too with milk :rofl:

:lol:,
My mom will probably kick me out of the house if I brought a pet. So I'm gobna ask my dad, with with puppy eyes.

:lol:,
My mom will probably kick me out of the house if I brought a pet. So I'm gobna ask my dad, with with puppy eyes.
Well tareeka hota hai :p:

My mom always said no...she was like you want to see my funeral...she even declared she was allergic to cat fur...well, you see all 3 of us have studied basic biology so we just brought the kittens in and well we know the emergency numbers :ashamed: :angel:
(This was before parents moved back to Pakistan)

And well....the kitten grew up and became a fan of ami...coz we used to be at school and the kitten (in the balcony) and ami were only ones home ...whenever ami went for walks, kitten would accompany...

Soon the kitten found its way to ami's lap and heart ;) Love conquers all :p:

Well tareeka hota hai :p:

My mom always said no...she was like you want to see my funeral...she even declared she was allergic to cat fur...well, you see all 3 of us have studied basic biology so we just brought the kittens in and well we know the emergency numbers :ashamed: :angel:
(This was before parents moved back to Pakistan)

And well....the kitten grew up and became a fan of ami...coz we used to be at school and the kitten (in the balcony) and ami were only ones home ...whenever ami went for walks, kitten would accompany...

Soon the kitten found its way to ami's lap and heart ;) Love conquers all :p:

Awwww that's so sweet,
My mon has a heart made of ice, I showed her a picture of angora bunnies and she said "yuck".:o:

Awwww that's so sweet,
My mon has a heart made of ice, I showed her a picture of angora bunnies and she said "yuck".:o:
heheheheh....well animals have a way to make space in the hearts ;)

Do you have friends who have some pets? Borrow one for few days say your friend wants you to take care of it for few days....should help...

I remember our neighbour asked to help take care of a bunny when we were kids...just for 2 days I think and we were very small and got excited said yes before asking parents....Parents couldnt say much coz the person left the bunny and went away :p:

heheheheh....well animals have a way to make space in the hearts ;)

Do you have friends who have some pets? Borrow one for few days say your friend wants you to take care of it for few days....should help...

I remember our neighbour asked to help take care of a bunny when we were kids...just for 2 days I think and we were very small and got excited said yes before asking parents....Parents couldnt say much coz the person left the bunny and went away :p:

My friend brought her corgi over once, I gave him a bath. My mom screamed at me for an hour....

My friend brought her corgi over once, I gave him a bath. My mom screamed at me for an hour....
I dont think my parents would approve of a dog either :unsure:

Try something else....something smaller cuter and less hassel...birds? Hamster? Rabbits?

I dont think my parents would approve of a dog either :unsure:

Try something else....something smaller cuter and less hassel...birds? Hamster? Rabbits?

Oh come on...
Corgis are hardly even dogs. They're just over sized gerbils.

@Akheilos

"it makes it biddah to create something that wasnt there during Prophet's time.....

Allah said in the Quran I have perfected your religion....Then why add and minus from it?"

People often misinterpret word Bidaah. That is the reason behind conflict. I want to reply in detail but thread has been closed. I could provide further references for study if you want.
I generally avoid these discussions because in the end nothing come out of it just more grievances.

"How is it not limited to the prophet when it is about MESSENGERS?!"

It is restricted to Rasool Allah. Just there is no restriction of time.

It is restricted to Rasool Allah. Just there is no restriction of time.
So the dead in the graves are now Rasools?

Hafidh Ibn Kathir writes: (In this Qur'anic verse) Allah is exhorting the sinners and evildoers that when they commit sins and errors they should call on the Messenger of Allah and ask forgiveness from Allah. They should also request the Messenger of Allah to pray for them. When they do so, Allah will turn to them and forgive them and He will show mercy to them. That is why He used the words la-wajadullāha tawwāban-rahīmā (they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.
And your reference is http://www.hazrat-ali.com/concept-of-intermediation-in-islaam.html ?

Is this author higher than the Quran or Hadith?

Jama'at (Many scholars) have stated this tradition.
So someone apart from Prophet/ Sahaba (who never did this) stated and started it?

"Jama'at (Many scholars) have stated this tradition. One of them is Abu Mansur al-Sabbagh who writes in his book Al-Shamil Al-Hikayat-ul-mashhurah that, according to ‘Utbi, once he was sitting beside the Prophet’s grave when a bedouin came and he said, “Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come to you, when they had wronged their souls, and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.’I have come to you, asking forgiveness for my sins and I make you as my intermediary before my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.” Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins.

[Ref : Ibn Kathīr, Tafsīr-ul-Qur'an al-‘azīm , Under the Verse 4:64] .
It was neither the Prophet who said this nor the sahaba...It was neither the Prophet nor the Sahaba who did this....

This is not a hadith it is someone said this and that (waysay tou kehnay walay bohot kuch kehtay hain apna hi mazhab bana laytay hain)...Kind of people who worship dead justifying it...Kindly show me from the Quran that this is allowed! When even ALLAH and HIS prophet didnt allow it how can random people allow it?

I also avoid these discusssions coz the one who has made up his mind wont get it changed no matter what you say! However, 1 word of advice, if it is not from Quran and Hadith....it is not from Islam (Hold firmly to the ROPE of Islam not to OTHER people's ego/ saying/ harkatain!)

Back
Top Bottom