What's new

Pakistani corner

That's what I do.

Oh my God,
Poor keety
Which monster did such a thing?.
a dog attacked my sis's kitty....it survived but was down for about a mth

No dog but some other bigger male whose territory he might have entered or maybe an older cat it might have tried to fool around with as he's a teen.

male cats usually run away after growing up and everyone kept saying we shud've gotten a female instead since father brought him, and he didn't know that it was a boy. 2,3 months ago, he went out for a day, twice. Then disappeared for 3 days leaving us hopeless and returned with scars and 50-60% weight lost. I was thinking of getting him a girl the other day and guess what? a teen melanistic black kitty dropped by on eid and has stayed. But it still ran off again! maybe she's still little younger? @Akheilos

So @Mr.Meap whenever u do, get a girl.

yes thanx for sharing. iread abt it yesterday. they lookk so iranian to me in looks.

Aren't they Sayyed?

No dog but some other bigger male whose territory he might have entered or maybe an older cat it might have tried to fool around with as he's a teen.
Yea prob a bigger cat...Not sure the poor kitten was bitten on the neck and left to die...She survived Alhamdulillah :)

male cats usually run away after growing up and everyone kept saying we shud've gotten a female instead since father brought him, and he didn't know that it was a boy. 2,3 months ago, he went out for a day, twice. Then disappeared for 3 days leaving us hopeless and returned with scars and 50-60% weight lost. I was thinking of getting him a girl the other day and guess what? a teen melanistic black kitty dropped by on eid and has stayed. But it still ran off again! maybe she's still little younger? @Akheilos
Well 2 of ours are girls....The bastard just fell in our garden where they were playing :(

We have 1 boy and yes he ran away...grey British short haired and he was "returned" to us when the neighbor saw him in their garden :p:

He did weight a little less....But he came back :D

So @Mr.Meap whenever u do, get a girl.

Aren't they Sayyed?
There are problems of keeping female cats too.

why did you assume 2014 ? Why did she talk like that abt the VIP protocol and Mariyum?

Why are they grieving? And why not interview them? Are they not Pakistanis? Are they not to practice their freedom of speech?
They're talking about kids....?

You should interview individuals who are emotionally stable, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom