What's new

Pakistani corner

Well I would love to work with you and assist you but depends if I am competent enough for that.
Indeed you are, but i'll only be able to work on it on weekends. Title would be: Zarb-e-azb: Operation clean-up-Pakistan, what do you think? :p:
Good. And your life?
I am doing quite fine, having some problems with Maths mostly, am trying... I have been working on a project for PDF database, quite informative, to be honest. Will also post it as a thread, anyway will tag, give it a read. give me another week, Slav is busy so yeah...

Indeed you are, but i'll only be able to work on it on weekends. Title would be: Zarb-e-azb: Operation clean-up-Pakistan, what do you think? :p:

You know na I don't understand ABC of military affairs and equipment :D.

Okay I will participate but don't expect much in terms of knowledge okay :partay:,Okay I can ask my bro if he would open up and share some personal experience and details with me. And weekends sound nice because in coming days I will be occupied with my lots of office activities. :)

You know na I don't understand ABC of military affairs and equipment :D.

Okay I will participate but don't expect much in terms of knowledge okay :partay:,Okay I can ask my bro if he would open up and share some personal experience and details with me. And weekends sound nice because in coming days I will be occupied with my lots of office activities. :)
OK, will engage you in a week or so. Till then, Ciao and have a nice day.

Yea and atleast dont make trolls like daneshmand ,who clearly used to troll in threads and junior high schoolers or high schoolers tta's. Maintain some standard. So many times i notice ur Tta's commenting without properly reading an article lolzzz. Infact posts bhi theek say nai parhi hotin.Like who selects them lolzzzzz. Its so funnnnehhhhh. Even non serious posters like myself can notice these things.

Oh but ilikeeeeeee syedali, donatello, tankman, oh and gufi ,balixd,havizsultan ..havizsultan is funnnnehhhh...just as iam always talking abt kashmir he always talks abt lucknow ...he always makes me chuckle ,tho obviously in all seriousness i do support his stance.

Oh i hope iwont be banned after this feedback :/

Mastankhan if me gets banned plz do miss me. Mujhay koi miss nahi karta when iget banned,everyone is so rude here.
So i am not one of your favorites? :( the reason why i quoted this post here is to tell you that Daneshmand is no troll, a very senior member, who knows a lot, his analysis on geopolitical issues are as good as any. He is quite an educated fellow- a doctor if i am not wrong.
Why can't highschoolers be TT's :(, i don't troll, i contribute to this forum a lot, and quite often more than average TT's.
Webmaster and Slav defence select them. :(

Thanks bro for making it a featured thread. Really appreciate that.
Did you get a notification, with my Avatar and name on it :bunny::yahoo:. Thought it deserved a proper recognition, even shared it with my friends, good work.

So i am not one of your favorites? :( the reason why i quoted this post here is to tell you that Daneshmand is no troll, a very senior member, who knows a lot, his analysis on geopolitical issues are as good as any. He is quite an educated fellow- a doctor if i am not wrong.
Why can't highschoolers be TT's :(, i don't troll, i contribute to this forum a lot, and quite often more than average TT's.
Webmaster and Slav defence select them. :(
@Shamain , is ignoring me:(

Did you get a notification, with my Avatar and name on it :bunny::yahoo:. Thought it deserved a proper recognition, even shared it with my friends, good work.

Yep I got an alert with your Avatar and name on it :). Just keep an eye and help me there with strengthening the sectarian bond. :)

Thanks once again. :tup:

@Shamain , is ignoring me:(
Hahahhahha i am hiding from u and chup chup k posting on forum lolzzz

Hahahhahha i am hiding from u and chup chup k posting on forum lolzzz
Why is that? i haven't done anything, have i?
Yep I got an alert with your Avatar and name on it :). Just keep an eye and help me there with strengthening the sectarian bond. :)

Thanks once again. :tup:
Good to see. On a personal note, i don't give a shit about sects, where i come from many have tried to spark a sectarian battle, seen tough times but eventually passed through, hope we see the days when Shia's do not get targeted, especially Hazara community, very sad. Luckily things are getting better now.

Why is that? i haven't done anything, have i?

Good to see. On a personal note, i don't give a shit about sects, where i come from many have tried to spark a sectarian battle, seen tough times but eventually passed through, hope we see the days when Shia's do not get targeted, especially Hazara community, very sad. Luckily things are getting better now.
No no u havent. Dont worry.

I am doing quite fine, having some problems with Maths mostly, am trying... I have been working on a project for PDF database, quite informative, to be honest. Will also post it as a thread, anyway will tag, give it a read. give me another week, Slav is busy so yeah...
Need help in maths? What exactly? Ask @fakhre mirpur.myself : i am not too good but guzara hoon.

No no u havent. Dont worry.
Oh, OK.
Need help in maths? What exactly? Ask @fakhre mirpur.myself : i am not too good but guzara hoon.
Yar it is not easy to explain over the web, having troubles with linear equations and other Algebric shit, haven't started Geometry section yet:o:. Then again i end up get fairly good grades, even in Maths.

Oh, OK.

Yar it is not easy to explain over the web, having troubles with linear equations and other Algebric shit, haven't started Geometry section yet:o:. Then again i end up get fairly good grades, even in Maths.
U can scan and post the problems ,we will solve for u and post back @fakhre mirpur
Linear equations are pretty fun

Back
Top Bottom