What's new

Pakistani corner

I talk on facts and you know you are wrong. If you want to live in delusion and feed others the same thing then I consider it as my duty to correct you. That guy asked a question for which you gave a wrong answer and in addition to that he will share the same incorrect answer with someone else. Anyways I am out of it. Stay happy in your world which is not going to yield anything.
But u can always share correct answer. No one wants to be delusional. We cud be wrong. I am all for hearing others. Plz share what u think

I talk on facts and you know you are wrong. If you want to live in delusion and feed others the same thing then I consider it as my duty to correct you. That guy asked a question for which you gave a wrong answer and in addition to that he will share the same incorrect answer with someone else. Anyways I am out of it. Stay happy in your world which is not going to yield anything.
So if i am wrong share your opinion regarding Jammu.
We will appreciate your views.

Have you ever thought why does Indian always say that whenever you talk about plebiscite why you talk about valley and not Jammu and Ladakh ? In Jammu and Ladakh Hindus are in majority and they want to stay with India. This is the reason why they always talk about Ladakh and Jammu because they know Jammu and Ladakh will not go anywhere. Secondly sentiments of Independence is not at all there therefore right wing hindu party is ruling there in Jammu and Ladakh. Please refute it if you don't agree.

Have you ever thought why does Indian always say that whenever you talk about plebiscite why you talk about valley and not Jammu and Ladakh ? In Jammu and Ladakh Hindus are in majority and they want to stay with India. This is the reason why they always talk about Ladakh and Jammu because they know Jammu and Ladakh will not go anywhere. Secondly sentiments of Independence is not at all there therefore right wing hindu party is ruling there in Jammu and Ladakh. Please refute it if you don't agree.
Your answer in post# 2017.
lol

There is nothing to lol about my dear friend. Shamain asked you if Jammu wants freedom or Kashmir only and you answered complete J&K whereas reality is Jammu does not want it.
almost half of the Jammu population belongs to muslim faith and they want independence from India.

There is nothing to lol about my dear friend. Shamain asked you if Jammu wants freedom or Kashmir only and you answered complete J&K whereas reality is Jammu does not want it.
Brother.
I referred to muslim population of Jammu.
Let me clear.
In Jammu there are many refugee Kashmiri pundits.
These Kashmiri pundits and hindu population are obviously against freedom of J&K but muslims are in favor of Pakistan and Independent Kashmir.

No it is not.
In the 1901 Census of the British Indian Empire, the population of the princely state of Kashmir and Jammu was 2,905,578. Of these2,154,695 were Muslims (74.16%), 689,073 Hindus (23.72%), 25,828Sikhs, and 35,047 Buddhists.
Google

@engineer saad he doesnt even know ladakh isnt hindu,its 50pc buddhists and 46 pc muslims,

the most credible one after that no census done independently.
clip_image014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom