What's new

Pakistani corner

Wese koi chuthi wagera ka scene bnta hei to kar loo.
Aise maoke kbhi kbhi aate hein.
Pay katay gee aur puntuality reward nahe milay ga :'(
First month hay is call centre mein repo banai hay i dont want to go around searching for call centres after my uni starts idhar he rehna hay its closer to my home

Wese koi chuthi wagera ka scene bnta hei to kar loo.
Aise maoke kbhi kbhi aate hein.
Pay katay gee aur puntuality reward nahe milay ga :'(
First month hay is call centre mein repo banai hay i dont want to go around searching for call centres after my uni starts idhar he rehna hay its closer to my home

@fakhre mirpur did they train u in accent? Ya aisay hee acha tha?

Saad bahi ihave to ask something.
Now idont know how true it is but a certain indian poster sarthak was saying that jammu doesnt want freedom its jut kashmir valley ppl who are struggling. So iwas thinking that kashmi valley ppl want independence of just kashmir valley alone, or entire jammu and kashmir?
I really dont understand.

I so want to visit jammu .
I have worked in call centres before

Now idont know how true it is but a certain indian poster sarthak was saying that jammu doesnt want freedom its jut kashmir valley ppl who are struggling. So iwas thinking that kashmi valley ppl want independence of just kashmir valley alone, or entire jammu and kashmir?

Entire Jammu and Kashmir.

Yeahhhhhhh!!! But does jammu want freedom?

@engineer saad this guy is an indian in pakistani flags and he stalks me,u and @fakhre mirpur
Let me clear.
In Jammu there are many refugee Kashmiri pundits.
These Kashmiri pundits and hindu population are obviously against freedom of J&K but muslims are in favor of Pakistan and Independent Kashmir.

I have worked in call centres before

Let me clear.
In Jammu there are many refugee Kashmiri pundits.
These Kashmiri pundits and hindu population are obviously against freedom of J&K but muslims are in favor of Pakistan and Independent Kashmir.
Jammu may india nay khud hindu population pump ki hai ,they cudnt in kashmir valley cuz kashmiris didnt allow that but in jammu they changed demographivs heavily

I know that.
:D
Kya matlab?

Btw y u had deleted ur VERY FIRST POST towards us abt ainan wani's death. For god's sake u indians are socheap .we dont even know who he is. And the guy kashur who joined forum cud be any random kashmiri.

I have not deleted it stupid. I got an infraction for that. Don't put allegations on others before knowing anything. If you have to talk to me then at least have some manners

I have not deleted it stupid. I got an infraction for that. Don't put allegations on others before knowing anything. If you have to talk to me then at least have some manners
Hahahahah infraction for that lolzzzzzzz
Mannnn thats sooo cool to hear.
Iwas also like y he had deleted that stupid post. U desereved taht.

Btw y u had deleted ur VERY FIRST POST towards us abt ainan wani's death. For god's sake u indians are socheap .we dont even know who he is. And the guy kashur who joined forum cud be any random kashmiri.

Han lekin u said 'i know', umenat he ws right?
meine usko ignore kerne k lie likha hei i know.
Take woh aage baat na kr ske.
:hitwall:

meine usko ignore kerne k lie likha hei i know.
Take woh aage baat na kr ske.
:hitwall:

I talk on facts and you know you are wrong. If you want to live in delusion and feed others the same thing then I consider it as my duty to correct you. That guy asked a question for which you gave a wrong answer and in addition to that he will share the same incorrect answer with someone else. Anyways I am out of it. Stay happy in your world which is not going to yield anything.

Back
Top Bottom