What's new

Pakistani corner

:lol::lol::lol: They are closed to hindus only. If i am not wrong budhism came out of hindu religion only. Please share the percentage vise break up of Ladakh region.
@engineer saad this is the biggets lie these indians peddle ,budhism had always been an independent religion totally aprt from hinduism but these hindus forcefully hijacked it and showed it as part of their own,
The whole concept of nirvana and brahmcharya came from budhism that were borrowed by hindusim.
I have never seen such followersnof any religion who try to forcefully absorb others religion into theirs.
These hindus are such ***** liars.
And the same they did to sikhism.

Hinduism is a polytheistic religion nad in budhism there is no concept of god at all in the first place which in itself is a huge clash with hinduism.

These liars .en saad one of their sikh guys here who was really frustrated over their lies and attempts at hijacking sikhism had told me how these animals have been trying to do the same to islam but ofcourse they will never succeed

@engineer saad this is the biggets lie these indians peddle ,budhism had always been an independent religion totally aprt from hinduism but these hindus forcefully hijacked it and showed it as part of their own,
The whole concept of nirvana and brahmcharya came from budhism that were borrowed by hindusim.
I have never seen such followersnof any religion who try to forcefully absorb others religion into theirs.
These hindus are such ***** liars.
And the same they did to sikhism.

Hinduism is a polytheistic religion nad in budhism there is no concept of god at all in the first place which in itself is a huge clash with hinduism.

These liars .en saad one of their sikh guys here who was really frustrated over their lies and attempts at hijacking sikhism had told me how these animals have been trying to do the same to islam but ofcourse they will never succeed
Sikhs are much inspired by muslims.

Yes i had heard their guru who invented the religion was inspired by islam. Sikhsim is thru n thru monotheistic.
Guru's body was disappeared when muslims and sikhs were debating regarding his burial.
They found flowers where his body was placed.

The Rocket-Missile Man of Pakistan: Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz
Air-Commodore-W%C5%82adys%C5%82aw-J%C3%B3zef-Marian-Turowicz_think-twice-pakistan.jpg

The Rocket-Missile Man of Pakistan: Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz
Ever since Pakistan got independence she saw hundreds of faces that served the country to their best, played more than just a vital role in its development and made the country proud by all means. One of such names is Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz. Air Commodore Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz was a prominent and distinguished Polish Pakistani military scientist and aeronautical engineer who is looked up to as one of the chief architects of Pakistan’s Space Program.
Born in 1908 in Serbia, Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz has a unique kind of fascination for aviation technology, rocket science and aircraft designs. At the age when other children collect marbles and play with cars Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz had a hobby of collecting different kinds of aircraft models only. Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz graduated from Serbia’s most prestigious institute of that time- Warsaw University of Technology in 1920 with a master’s degree in aeronautical engineering and later earned his PhD degree from the same institute.

During his time at Warsaw University of Technology he along with his friends, university fellows, teachers and other eminent scholars of the field laid foundation of Aeroklub Polski where he did extensive research in the field and got the golden chance of working in close collaboration with Polish aeronautical engineers of that time.
Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz after earning his PhD degree joined Polish Air Force in the capacity of an aeronautical engineer and fighter pilot. He later migrated to GreatBritain where he was immediately accepted to serve in Royal Air Force as Reservist Polish Pilot. He served Royal Air Force in critical times of World War II and as the situation got worse many members of Royal Air Force were sent to different countries. Pakistan was fortunate that Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz along with 29 more Polish pilots, engineers and scientists migrated to Pakistan.
In Pakistan he was deployed at Karachi airbase where his primary responsibilities include train our fighter pilots and play a role in setting up technical institutes. During the first three years of his tenure, he served Academy of PAF as chief scientist too. After building capacity of members of PAF he was transferred to Peshawar airbase where his job responsibilities were even more critical.
Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz was a fighter, a brave warrior who not only fought courageously during World War II, but defended Lahore during Indo-Pak war of 1965. The nation’s asset also held the key position of PAF’s Air Marshal.
The mission of Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz’s life was to establish grounds for space engineering and he worked day and night for that in Pakistan. Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz worked closely with Dr. Abdus Salam, the only Noble prize winner of the country and was among those few people who convinced President Ayub Khan that how important it is for Pakistan to have space and nuclear program. As a true patriot Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz had all of his faith in Pakistan’spotential to grow as the strongest nation of the region. He believed that that day is not far away when Pakistan will haveits own nuclear and space program which will help the country maintaining peace and sovereignty. His dream came true, but he wasn’t able to see its realization. Pakistan launched its firstdigital communication satellite in 1990 that was exactly 10 years after the demise of the prodigious scientist and engineer. He was also involved in the launch of Rehbar-1, Pakistan’s first rocket. Rather, he is believed to be the chief designer and developer of the program. Towards the end of his career he was serving Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) of Pakistan as administrator.

Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz met an unfortunate deadly accident on January 8, 1980 leaving a legacy of intellectualism and technological advancement behind. He was buried in Christian Cementary in Karachi with full military honor. His name is engraved on a memorial there along with other Polish scientists that served the country, at Monument of General Władysław Turowicz in PAF Museum Karachi and as General Władysław Turowicz at Space Complex (SUPARCO), Lahore Center. As an individual he has received many honors like Sitara-e-Pakistan, Tamgha-e-Pakistan, Sitara-e-Khidmat, Sitara-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Sitara-e-Imtiaz, Abdus Salam Award in Aeronautical Engineering and ICTP Award in Space Physics.

@Shamain @engineer saad @Umair Nawaz @WAJsal @Zarvan @Armstrong @waz @Akheilos @Mr.Meap @karakoram @Leader
I get why he is called rocket man but idont get missile attached to his name ,woh kya tech thee??

I get why he is called rocket man but idont get missile attached to his name ,woh kya tech thee??
Ab hqr chez dobara bataom i shared the details on my thread and i cant copy paste everything when i am on my phone so kindly revisit that thread for additional details

@Color_Less_Sky , you should take part in it, good read bro, :tup:. Pure emotions.

Thanks bro, the actual reason to write this was to highlight that we remember brave people like Aitzaz and every single Martyr on every national occasion we celebrate. And to tell you honestly I am a follower of deobandi school of thought, and Aitzaz was most probably a shiite, let this be my attack to shatter the propaganda that Pakistani sunnis and shia can never respect each other. And I told you bro I am not suitable for that other thing. :partay:

Thanks bro, the actual reason to write this was to highlight that we remember brave people like Aitzaz and every single Martyr on every national occasion we celebrate. And to tell you honestly I am a follower of deobandi school of thought, and Aitzaz was most probably a shiite, let this be my attack to shatter the propaganda that Pakistani sunnis and shia can never respect each other. And I told you bro I am not suitable for that other thing. :partay:
No worries, why not, you should give it a try, at least a try. Would you like to work with me, wait a couple of days i will post something i have been working on for a month now, very informative, having some difficulties, gave it a push this Saturday. what'd you think?

No worries, why not, you should give it a try, at least a try. Would you like to work with me, wait a couple of days i will post something i have been working on for a month now, very informative, having some difficulties, gave it a push this Saturday. what'd you think?

Well I would love to work with you and assist you but depends if I am competent enough for that.

Back
Top Bottom