What's new

Pakistani corner

Then how bhats became butts?
Acha i had read this rest idont know. U can disagree ur choice,
This iswhat ihad read as etymology this year.
I think we were talking about kashmiris in pre partition punjab

I think we were talking about kashmiris in pre partition punjab
No iwas only talking abt butt clan pre partition.
See this iswhat i had read. Now idont know true or not.
Ijust shared what ihad read some months back. If iwill find source iwill share.
Baqi God knows. No clue sir

Then how bhats became butts?
Acha i had read this rest idont know. U can disagree ur choice,
This iswhat ihad read as etymology this year.
I completely agree with your post on transformation of bhats to butts but i disagree with you on punjab being devoid of kashmiris pre partition

Now the Kashmiri GUESTS run punjab from metro butt to dollar dar lol
@Armstrong

I completely agree with your post on transformation of bhats to butts but i disagree with you on punjab being devoid of kashmiris pre partition
U mean u agree that brits wud have given bhats name butt?

No inever said punjab was devoid of kashmiris pre partition. I never said that. Therr wud have been idont know.

Now the Kashmiri GUESTS run punjab from metro butt to dollar dar lol
@Armstrong
Hahahah yaaa *super angry face

U mean u agree that brits wud have given bhats name butt?

No inever said punjab was devoid of kashmiria pre partition. I never said that. Therr wud have been idont know.
I think brits played a part but i think it would be foolish to completely rule out the role of their new neighbours

I think brits played a part but i think it would be foolish to completely rule out the role of their new neighbours
New neighbours? Who

Acha but inever get why ur pardada chose to come so far from kashmir valley down to mirpur u know mirpur wasnt part of kashmir. Was joined with bigger state. But isnt mirpur far from anatag and srinagar. He cud have gone to neelum or muzzaffarabad?

Or maybe mirpur was closer to the valley ?

Btw fakhray tell me one thing which part of state was head quarter of dogra's from where entire state was controlled?

New neighbours? Who

Acha but inever get why ur pardada chose to come so far from kashmir valley down to mirpur u know mirpur wasnt part of kashmir. Was joined with bigger state. But isnt mirpur far from anatag and srinagar. He cud have gone to neelum or muzzaffarabad?

Or maybe mirpur was closer to the valley ?
I think in punjab people started calling them bhut from bhat than the bhut transformed to butt ab @Armstrong bhai ko caste name par jugatein parti hain

The pir was a disciple of Hazrat Mian Buksh sahab and you know where his mazaar is

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @IrbiS wajsal
@Umair Nawaz
Do u guys know the origin of caste name butt.
Well we all know its called bhat in kashmir valley and its short for bhatyachaya.
Well many butts had migrated down to punjab prov for trade pre 47. so pre 47 dont know exactly which year ,brits had held sub continent census. So in that census to differentiate between kashmir valley bhats and punjab bhats they used word butts for punjab settled bhats and since then the name came in use .
I think its another crude intervention by brits and butts shudnt have adopted it as their names and gone back to original bhat.
dont know. But i think they r native of Kashmir.

Attaullah Khan

Ataullah Niazi with Mast Tabla Player -
Dooron Dooron Sanu Tarsaanday O

*deranged laugh
Hawhawhaw hawwwww
Lolzzzzzzz awwwww ithink there are other parodies done perhaps what he is talkn abt dnt think he wud know abt tahir shah' but that was really funnehhh bro. Imean like he knows.

And mostly it's the same scene used over and over again

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @IrbiS wajsal
@Umair Nawaz
Do u guys know the origin of caste name butt.
Well we all know its called bhat in kashmir valley and its short for bhatyachaya.
Well many butts had migrated down to punjab prov for trade pre 47. so pre 47 dont know exactly which year ,brits had held sub continent census. So in that census to differentiate between kashmir valley bhats and punjab bhats they used word butts for punjab settled bhats and since then the name came in use .
I think its another crude intervention by brits and butts shudnt have adopted it as their names and gone back to original bhat.

Yeah heard it before

Attaullah Khan

Ataullah Niazi with Mast Tabla Player -
Dooron Dooron Sanu Tarsaanday O

He was quite excited

Back
Top Bottom