What's new

Pakistani corner

Hey guys you guys might probably recognize my name maybe from before(thinks he's so popular)
I actually made a new account since my old one was banned due to of using foul language made by my friend cuz i gave him my account to show something interesting and he went all politically ranting.Sorry

وہ کیسی عجیب سی کیفیت ہوتی ہے کہ جب دعا نہیں مانگی جاتی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ دعا کے لئے اٹھے ہاتھوں کو دیکھ کر انہی ہاتھوں سے کئے جانے والے گناہ یاد آجاتے ہیں، تب ہمیں کیوں لگتا ہے کہ ہم گناہوں سے توبہ کرلیں گے اور پھر انہیں بھلا کر سب ٹھیک ہوجائے گا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ گناہ ایسے پیچھا نہیں چھوڑتے، ان کے آثار ہمیشہ ان جگہوں پر موجود رہتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ گناہ تو ساری عمر پیچھا کرتے ہیں

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @IrbiS wajsal
@Umair Nawaz
Do u guys know the origin of caste name butt.
Well we all know its called bhat in kashmir valley and its short for bhatyachaya.
Well many butts had migrated down to punjab prov for trade pre 47. so pre 47 dont know exactly which year ,brits had held sub continent census. So in that census to differentiate between kashmir valley bhats and punjab bhats they used word butts for punjab settled bhats and since then the name came in use .
I think its another crude intervention by brits and butts shudnt have adopted it as their names and gone back to original bhat.
Bhat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are other kashmiri biradris as well like sheikh,loon,dar,mir
But the migration actually started before Pakistan
You missed wani.

Hey khala ji is a very respectable and age appropriate word for you
:-)

New neighbours? Who

Acha but inever get why ur pardada chose to come so far from kashmir valley down to mirpur u know mirpur wasnt part of kashmir. Was joined with bigger state. But isnt mirpur far from anatag and srinagar. He cud have gone to neelum or muzzaffarabad?

Or maybe mirpur was closer to the valley ?

Btw fakhray tell me one thing which part of state was head quarter of dogra's from where entire state was controlled?
They have many head quarters but his castle was located at Poonch.
The_Hill_fort_of_Maharaja_Gulab_Singh,_1846_drawing.jpg

Last edited:
I heard a lot if you have rare interviews regarding dogra cruelty please share and create separate thread for it.
Also khwaja
What do you say should i post interviews of dogra war vets or not?
Bohat trolling hojaey gee

Mods also dont do their job then

Bhat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You missed wani.

:-)

They have many head quarters but his castle was located at Poonch.
The_Hill_fort_of_Maharaja_Gulab_Singh,_1846_drawing.jpg
So their headquarters were not in kashmir?
Then why entire region was called jammu and kashmir?

The dogra castle is still there?? U visited ever ,kis jaga hai?

Jammu is different than Kashmir, they were two separate states before Ranjit Singh's deal with British.
Castle of Maharajais located at Poonch Indian Occupied.

@Armstrong butt sahab tussi khudi dus dawo khala ji noan
Actually by this comment i had thought u are asking armstrong to ask his mom calling her khala jaan, abt origin of word butt and confirm and share. Thats y ihad asked u and wss curious what was shared on the forum before

Jammu is different than Kashmir, they were two separate states before Ranjit Singh's deal with British.
Castle of Maharajais located at Poonch Indian Occupied.
Oh i see poonch in occupied
Btw tell me how big is part of poonch state in iok? U know name of some areas?

Actually by this comment i had thought u are asking armstrong to ask his mom calling her khala jaan, abt origin of word butt and confirm and share. Thats y ihad asked u and wss curious what was shared on the forum before

Oh i see poonch in occupied
Btw tell me how big is part of poonch state in iok? U know name of some areas?
Yeah most prominent rajori, thana mandi.
Thana mandi mein mere relative bhi shaheed hue thay.

Interviews to post hoan gay he hoan gay but time kia hoga that is open for debate

Interviews to post hoan gay he hoan gay but time kia hoga that is open for debate
Kab tak share ho jain gei interviews?

Acha really???
Kya demography ? Can u explain?
The Line of Control lies to its west it and Poonch to its north and Naushera and Chhamb to its south.
The land is mostly fertile and mountainous. Maize and rice are the main crops of the area and the main source of the irrigation is the river Tawi that originates from the mountains of Pir Panjal.

And mostly it's the same scene used over and over again

Yeah heard it before

He was quite excited
@fakhre mirpur even irbis says he has already heard butt story that i shared

Kab tak share ho jain gei interviews?

The Line of Control lies to its west it and Poonch to its north and Naushera and Chhamb to its south.
The land is mostly fertile and mountainous. Maize and rice are the main crops of the area and the main source of the irrigation is the river Tawi that originates from the mountains of Pir Panjal.
Oh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom