What's new

Pakistani corner

Kab tak share ho jain gei interviews?

The Line of Control lies to its west it and Poonch to its north and Naushera and Chhamb to its south.
The land is mostly fertile and mountainous. Maize and rice are the main crops of the area and the main source of the irrigation is the river Tawi that originates from the mountains of Pir Panjal.
Aj ya kal but hoan gay just wait i want the thread to attract max no of bharti trolls

@Shamain @waz @WAJsal @django @Hyperion

this song reminds me of the old lahori basants of my childhood

Yesterday i heard the name shafaullah for the first time
Shukria to nahe nikalna moan say gunah milta hay shayad

The song challah is a story of a father and son whose boat sank in the river ravi

The song challah is a story of a father and son whose boat sank in the river ravi

Yeh kb sey Pahari bn gaya?

FYI He is the original singer of ''Ajj Kala Jora Pa'' sung by every goon later and ''Marra a(hay) taan marra sa(h)i'' also sung by many copycats including nadeem abbas
Pahari/potohari

Yeh kb sey Pahari bn gaya?

FYI He is the original singer of ''Ajj Kala Jora Pa'' sung by every goon later and ''Marra a(hay) taan marra sa(h)i'' also sung by many copycats including nadeem abbas
Lolzzzz idont kmow nadeem abbas and both the songs u mentioned. Kala jora suna suna lagta hai.

Acha awaz achee hai shafa ullah ki. Thanc for telling

Shukria to nahe nikalna moan say gunah milta hay shayad

Hahahaha. Shukria shukria boan tussa ka

Oh ok these are songs on folk tales

Pahari/potohari
Oh what happened to ur thread? Dogra vets

Back
Top Bottom