What's new

Pakistani corner

NGO soom asum. I am 25
Nice bro, keep up the good work, spread the message of peace and prosperity and keep contributing to the society, NGO local sher a? num kyakh sher? again, keep up the good work.

Nice bro, keep up the good work, spread the message of peace and prosperity and keep contributing to the society, NGO local sher a? num kyakh sher? again, keep up the good work.
Thanks bro.
International sher brar, i was lucky i got it right after my graduation.
Apart from my professional commitment, i am active member of community and social development Org.
Can't live free bro, volunteering is in my blood now...

International sher brar, i was lucky i got it right after my graduation.
Mashallah bro. Keep up the good work.
Can't live free bro, volunteering is in my blood now...
Good to know, i was really impressed by the NGO work there, especially by AGA Khan, really good work, education, health. Keep contributing to the society.
Apart from my professional commitment, i am active member of community and social development Org.
:yahoo::tup: Couldn't be more proud bro. So you go to Gigit to work or is it in Sher Qila?

Will post something regarding Gilgit-Baltistan, in awhile, share your thoughts bro, will tag you.

Mashallah bro. Keep up the good work.
Dua kurailik sher.

Good to know, i was really impressed by the NGO work there, especially by AGA Khan, really good work, education, health. Keep contributing to the society.
Obviously bro, Govt institutions are nothing but junk..

Couldn't be more proud bro. So you go to Gigit to work or is it in Sher Qila?
I live in city, i have grown up thr.. office di gilta sher..

Will post something regarding Gilgit-Baltistan, in awhile, share your thoughts bro, will tag you.
i will certainly participate, don't forget to tag me

I live in city, i have grown up thr.. office di gilta sher..
Nice, i have family all over Gilgit, near the airport, there is a park, near there a lot of family, uncles and others, huge family. Which part of Gilgit, give me a name i will ask my father. one of my aunt is from Sher Qila, lol. Huge family, i hope i can come next year, would love to meet you.
i will certainly participate, don't forget to tag me
Will do.
Obviously bro, Govt institutions are nothing but junk..
Especially in GB, i have no respect for government, so much support from GB, yet they choose to ignore us. No worries, optimistic about the future.

Nice DP!
You sound like an educated person, we need this our young generation, especially in remote areas to study and contribute to the society, keep up the good work.

Nice, i have family all over Gilgit, near the airport, there is a park, near there a lot of family, uncles and others, huge family. Which part of Gilgit, give me a name i will ask my father. one of my aunt is from Sher Qila, lol. Huge family, i hope i can come next year, would love to meet you.
Hmmm. Great, just inform me the moment you get here.
i would love to meet up bro
awa Cantt area nishiman brar, Jutial.

Especially in GB, i have no respect for government, so much support from GB, yet they choose to ignore us. No worries, optimistic about the future.
same feelings..

JU

You sound like an educated person, we need this our young generation, especially in remote areas to study and contribute to the society, keep up the good work.
You are right, you might have noticed that things have changed a lot in last couple of years. but still a long way to go. We need more contribution from our youth

Back
Top Bottom