What's new

Pakistani corner

*deranged laugh
Hawhawhaw hawwwww
Lolzzzzzzz awwwww ithink there are other parodies done perhaps what he is talkn abt dnt think he wud know abt tahir shah' but that was really funnehhh bro. Imean like he knows.

But what does sammi means in sammi may waari
I believe it is one of the folklore of Cholistan.Summy was a beautiful girl from Cholistan, living with her mother. She was kidnapped by a village ruffian. Her mother in the absence of her daughter used to cry and often does walling. Her lamenting change into words, so the Summy folk lore was formed. So it is not a love song rather a lamenting of a mother for her daughter. There is a narration about this story that in Cholistan when rains do not fall for a long time and the drought lasts months. The people come out of their homes and sing Summy. The group lamenting is so heart rending that even sky's eyes become wet and it start to weep with torrential rains.

I believe it is one of the folklore of Cholistan.Summy was a beautiful girl from Cholistan, living with her mother. She was kidnapped by a village ruffian. Her mother in the absence of her daughter used to cry and often does walling. Her lamenting change into words, so the Summy folk lore was formed. So it is not a love song rather a lamenting of a mother for her daughter. There is a narration about this story that in Cholistan when rains do not fall for a long time and the drought lasts months. The people come out of their homes and sing Summy. The group lamenting is so heart rending that even sky's eyes become wet and it start to weep with torrential rains.
Waah yeh apnay khud likha hai wadday writing skills twadday .
Thanks very painful.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @IrbiS wajsal
@Umair Nawaz
Do u guys know the origin of caste name butt.
Well we all know its called bhat in kashmir valley and its short for bhatyachaya.
Well many butts had migrated down to punjab prov for trade pre 47. so pre 47 dont know exactly which year ,brits had held sub continent census. So in that census to differentiate between kashmir valley bhats and punjab bhats they used word butts for punjab settled bhats and since then the name came in use .
I think its another crude intervention by brits and butts shudnt have adopted it as their names and gone back to original bhat.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @IrbiS wajsal
@Umair Nawaz
Do u guys know the origin of caste name butt.
Well we all know its called bhat in kashmir valley and its short for bhatyachaya.
Well many butts had migrated down to punjab prov for trade pre 47. so pre 47 dont know exactly which year ,brits had held sub continent census. So in that census to differentiate between kashmir valley bhats and punjab bhats they used word butts for punjab settled bhats and since then the name came in use .
I think its another crude intervention by brits and butts shudnt have adopted it as their names and gone back to original bhat.
Kashmiri migration to punjab continued throughout the dogra raj ot just peaked during partition

Lolzzz kya matlab lolzzzzz kya keh rahain hain aap?lol
@Armstrong is a butt and i am requesting him to give a history session on bhat/butt to aunty shamain

Kashmiri migration to punjab continued throughout the dogra raj ot just peaked during partition
But i just told how bhats became butts
Migration is one thing and not all kashmiris are butts ,ya ppl from j and k kept coming to pak, but not all were bhats. And there was a good butt population already settled in pakistani punjab pre partition for trade and busines hence brits had used name butt to differentiate them.

@Armstrong is a butt and i am requesting him to give a history session on bhat/butt to aunty shamain
*rolling eyes thanks for calling me aunty.
Asim unkil

But i just told how bhats became butts
Migration is one thing and not all kashmiris are butts ,ya ppl from j and k kept coming to pak, but not all were bhats. And there was a good butt population already settled in pakistani punjab pre partition for trade and busines hence brits had used name butt to differentiate them.
There are other kashmiri biradris as well like sheikh,loon,dar,mir
But the migration actually started before Pakistan

@Armstrong butt sahab tussi khudi dus dawo khala ji noan

Once upon a time a brilliant idea came to a disgruntled Old Man who was sitting on his front porch scolding his sons for failing their matric examinations for the 3rd time in a row. To teach his sons a lesson in knowing the value of learning the English language he went to the registrar's office and had his son's surnames changed to Butt. It was only decades later when the first English dictionary came to Kashmir did people realize what the Old Man had done but by that time it was already too late ! :(

You can ask @Gufi and he'd attest to what I've written as He is well versed in the folklore of our people ! :agree:

Hey @fakhre mirpur u can chek it urself ,ihad read the origin of this name butt. That is how bhat became butt. Google u will find.
see this name was given in census, just for this family clan unlike butts who are known as bhatts in valley their names havent been changed,
Khair u can disagree but study history u wu know, have u ever read a huge butt biradari was already living in punjab much before partition. Acha khud google kar lena. Nahi tau khair.
Why do u think the name became butt from bhat?

Hey khala ji is a very respectable and age appropriate word for you
Hahahaha ooohhhhh okkkkkkk fakhray chachha

Once upon a time a brilliant idea came to a disgruntled Old Man who was sitting on his front porch scolding his sons for failing their matric examinations for the 3rd time in a row. To teach his sons a lesson in knowing the value of learning the English language he went to the registrar's office and had his son's surnames changed to Butt. It was only decades later when the first English dictionary came to Kashmir did people realize what the Old Man had done but by that time it was already too late ! :(

You can ask @Gufi and he'd attest to what I've written as He is well versed in the folklore of our people ! :agree:
and that my friends is the tale of the butt

Hey @fakhre mirpur u can chek it urself ,ihad read the origin of this name butt. That is how bhat became butt. Google u will find.
see this name was given in census, just for this family clan unlike butts who are known as bhatts in valley their names havent been changed,
Khair u can disagree but study history u wu know, have u ever read a huge butt biradari was already living in punjab much before partition. Acha khud google kar lena. Nahi tau khair.
Why do u think the name became butt from bhat?

Hahahaha ooohhhhh okkkkkkk fakhray chachha
From where did Iqbal,s father migrate?
There were kashmiri biradris in punjab particularly in sialkot,lahore,amritsar

Way before partition,dogras made life hell for muslims

and that my friends is the tale of the butt

From where did Iqbal,s father migrate?
There were kashmiri biradris in punjab particularly in sialkot,lahore,amritsar

Way before partition,dogras made life hell for muslims
Then how bhats became butts?
Acha i had read this rest idont know. U can disagree ur choice,
This iswhat ihad read as etymology this year.

Back
Top Bottom