What's new

Pakistani corner

You know when it is being released.
bakra eid maybe not sure about it though

You know when it is being released.
bakra eid maybe not sure about it though

@Gufi

Google ost of pakistani dramas and uwill find many on daily motion.pick out ones of ur choice.
Man o salwa's ost is good.
The song by mehdi hasas, jo may shayar hota something like this.
Marasim drama's ost.
Drama baree aapa's ost
And umm aur koi yaad nahi araha

Googlr ost of pakistani drama khamoshoyan i gave the dailymotion video but its not showing cuz of site error
no dayare dil,akbari asghari,kahani baat karti hay and sawaab :-(

@Aether @aetherrrrrrrrr

سانوں اک پل چین نا آوے ایتھر بنا

Oooooooo ohohohohooooo hoooooo ohohohohoooooo
When u make comments like this... I feel like if I really know u in real world and you are teasing me... or its just a coincidence and then I convince myself that you are too good of a person that you write posts like this...

Thank you

And ohh yeah I have even spoken to you in past.... that singers voice I remember

@Armstrong you do not reply to my tags, now my king is angry at me... I have no purpose left on pdf... bye my king I hope u get your kingdom soon

The King says 'Through him in the gladiatorial arena and make a shaving brush out of his beard' ! :sarcastic:

When u make comments like this... I feel like if I really know u in real world and you are teasing me... or its just a coincidence and then I convince myself that you are too good of a person that you write posts like this...

Thank you

And ohh yeah I have even spoken to you in past.... that singers voice I remember

Bhai sahab, how was your Karachi visit? Besides the one pic of the Mazar, details please!!!!!!!

Google ost of pakistani dramas
I like the following (in no particular order - love the drama and the ost):

mere Meherban
Awesome! Bus touching ripping the soul... Need to hear the full version...kinda long but worth it

Naseeb
First OST I saw on youtube...I think

Dil-e-Mutzr
actor haiiii and again I need
@WebMaster that fainting emoticon is due!...actress is cute :p: sad touching song

Mere Naseeb
- love both the actresss

Hamsafr
- first drama I watched alone I think

Zindagi Gulzar hai
Awesome drama...Love the strong character...

Dil Diya Dehlez
- First drama I saw on CD on my own (not with family)...Very confusing drama

meri zaat zarra e benishan
I think I watched it twice! Touching ost!!!!

Rehaii
Scary drama...It is 1 drama I wont forget I guess!!

I remember watching these but only in parts.. Though back then OST was not such a thing:
Adha Chehra
Adha Chehra Drama serial | Tune.pk

Kinara Mil Gaya Hota
Drama Serial Kinara Mil Gaya Hota - Episode 1 - Vidpk

Really a nice drama with a really twisted side ....

I like the following (in no particular order - love the drama and the ost):

mere Meherban
Awesome! Bus touching ripping the soul... Need to hear the full version...kinda long but worth it

Naseeb
First OST I saw on youtube...I think

Dil-e-Mutzr
actor haiiii and again I need
@WebMaster that fainting emoticon is due!...actress is cute :p: sad touching song

Mere Naseeb
- love both the actresss

Hamsafr
- first drama I watched alone I think

Zindagi Gulzar hai
Awesome drama...Love the strong character...

Dil Diya Dehlez
- First drama I saw on CD on my own (not with family)...Very confusing drama

meri zaat zarra e benishan
I think I watched it twice! Touching ost!!!!

Rehaii
Scary drama...It is 1 drama I wont forget I guess!!

I remember watching these but only in parts.. Though back then OST was not such a thing:
Adha Chehra
Adha Chehra Drama serial | Tune.pk

Kinara Mil Gaya Hota
Drama Serial Kinara Mil Gaya Hota - Episode 1 - Vidpk

Really a nice drama with a really twisted side ....
Ooo thnx akheilos for sharing so many @Gufi u may check.

Meri zaat zarra benishan is actually a poem by faiz and it was originally sung by nayyara noor

Here
Mera dard naghma-e-besada (Nayyara Noor) | Tune.pk
@fakhre mirpur by nayyara noor

I had shared original nazam i will post again
meray-ghum-ko-jo-zuban.jpg

Secondly,i realllllyyyyy like ost of drama marasim, not a cool show tho.
And ost of baree aapa are awesome. Both osts are ghazals of ahmed faraz and ghalib respectively

Here the last post of mine on this page.

I honestly love the nazam ghazal by ghalib dil e nadan tujhay hua kyaaaaaaaaa

Urdu & Hindi Poetry | Page 55

Bhai sahab, how was your Karachi visit? Besides the one pic of the Mazar, details please!!!!!!!

I have posted it already...
Here is my review about visit to Karachi:

Landed at Karachi Airport at 07:50AM on Saturday morning and cleared check-out at approximately 9AM. I was very surprised to see so many foreigners in the plane and at the airport (English, Black and Chinese). I was initially disappointed to learn that I will have to collect the luggage at Karachi Airport and re-check in afterwards later in the afternoon as I was hoping to collect the luggage only at the final destination as is the case for other airlines I have travelled previously. But I was pleasantly surprised to learn that PIA provided complimentary hotel and food (had both breakfast and lunch) and that way I found a safe place to drop my luggage before leaving the room for couple of hours.

After I came outside the hotel room, I saw a Yellow Taxi standing opposite the hotel "Airport Hotel". I had learned that the metro taxi charges between 1800-2000 rupees but the first price he quoted me was only 900 rupees. I started bargaining and after few seconds he was willing to offer 800. I quoted him 700 and he conditionally agreed that he will accept 700 if I assumed his service is worth 700 rupees and would encourage me to pay 800 instead (I ended up paying him about 1000 rupees as I was particularly happy with his service). The first thing I did is, I took the photo of his taxi and the photo of driver and sent the reg number to my friend just to be on safe position and made sure that he knows what I am doing.

So I basically left the hotel, reached at Mazar-e-Quaid in 20-25 minutes as there was very little traffic. I saw a rangers personnel standing outside Mazar-e-Quaid and the gates were apparently closed. I inquired him about the mazar and he said the Mazar is closed. I was quite shocked and told him that I came from abroad and was so excited to visit Mazar-e-Quaid as my flight is Lahore bound and I will be leaving in couple of hours. He gently replied by saying Sir there is a back door which is open and you can use that to enter the mazar (so I think he was just discouraging unusual traffic from entering the mazar as I saw only few people inside, could be due to security reasons of 14th of August) and I heard the entire road was closed few hours earlier so it is understandable.

Experience about Mazar:

I think Mazar building was far smaller than my expectation, I was shocked to see the famous museum of mazar being just one room instead of large complex contrary to my expectation. The photographer took really nice photo of mine so I highly recommend their service which cost me only 70 rupees per photo. The garden of mazar was large but could have been more decorated in my opinion.

Karachi Security:

I spoke to several people in Karachi and mostly the taxi driver taking me around. He told me that everybody is happy in Karachi these days thanks to the rangers and army and there is a sense of justice prevailing in the city after many years. People think it is no longer that easy to snatch your mobile and run away and also killing people for pick-pocketing was history. He was praising Rangers that they have exterminated the crime from the whole city up to certain extent. He even claimed that there was recently a police officer involved in dubious activities and rangers even raided police station and arrested him on duty. He believed hardcore criminals now fear the action and the justice system is somewhat functional as the criminals have been gunned down, arrested, imprisoned or disappeared

I saw rangers and Sindh police cars everywhere around me. I got an opportunity to speak with some of the rangers and realised they were very humble and guided me as much as possible. I was also very surprised to see so many Punjabis in Karachi. I had heard about abundance of Pathan brothers and saw them working on the Airport on low scale jobs and some security guards around the hotel were also Pathan but I was particularly surprised to see so many Punjabi officers at the Airport and I believe most of the rangers I saw, I felt they all were Punjabis.

Karachi City vs Lahore

When my plane was landing, I initially saw lots of open field and was assuming it looks like a village to me but once the plane reached just near the runway, I saw congestion of houses around the airport. I did feel that it was more congested than Lahore and is a mega city of Pakistan. The condition of roads was good but I am not sure if it will be as good in rest of the city or not. The Shahr-e-Faisal looked like GT road to me and I was not able to see any road that truly compares with best roads in Lahore but I am sure there would be one as I only visited just parts of Karachi and fully aware that even Motorways exists in Karachi.

I think the high rise buildings, flats, and industries are definitely 10x more in Karachi as compared to Lahore but the overall infrastructure in my opinion is better in Lahore (or could be I have seen all of Lahore and only parts of Karachi). Overall it was a welcoming experience and everybody greeted me nicely. It looked like just any city of Pakistan and there was no feeling of being in Sindh (didn't see many people speaking Sindhi) or the security issues were non-existent.

But what does sammi means in sammi may waari

Oh i really like waderay ka beta

And what the hell was umair jaswal doing, lol he was dancing in that coke studio video when qb was singing. Lolzz as in was funnnny dancw * rolling my eyes at him

But what does sammi means in sammi may waari

Oh i really like waderay ka beta

And what the hell was umair jaswal doing, lol he was dancing in that coke studio video when qb was singing. Lolzz as in was funnnny dancw * rolling my eyes at him

@Shamain when I played ''Waderay ka Beta'' posted by fakhre above on youtube, look what it showed on the sid-list.

It's one of my favorite movie performances by Bruno Ganz as Hitler, and you can find dozens of clips from this movie with funny sub-titles on different topics

@Shamain when I played ''Waderay ka Beta'' posted by fakhre above on youtube, look what it showed on the sid-list.

It's one of my favorite movie performances by Bruno Ganz as Hitler, and you can find dozens of clips from this movie with funny sub-titles on different topics
Hahahaha i know ihave seen it before. And lolz iwas like that guys performance on a super serious scene was ruined after tahir shah lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom