What's new

Pakistani cop killer extradited back to the UK

you are technically right. Formal extradition request can be made only if Pakistani state acknowledges the custody of the individual
Wait, Pakistani state had the custody? Is that why they invaded Afghanistan?

Also, can formal extradition request be made before a fair trial? The taliban were more interested in a trial than the US. That's saying something. After all, a trial would have likely gotten them the man. But that was not what they were after, was it? Because if so, they could have taken him out they way they did ( or claim to have done, who knows) in Pakistan.

But they didn't. They only took him out in 2011 because that served a different interest at the time. Elections in the freest nation of Earth. But, in 2001, that was not a concern, there were other concerns.

Balochi terrorists, Altaf Bhai, Nawaz Sharif and Co, and many more wanted criminals are sitting in UK.
But never extradited.
Why Pakistan complies so readily?

Brahumdagh Bugti and Mehran Marri are all in Switzerland

Pakistan requested their extradition from Interpol but Interpol dismissed it. Faujeet diplomacy.

Wait, Pakistani state had the custody? Is that why they invaded Afghanistan?

Also, can formal extradition request be made before a fair trial? The taliban were more interested in a trial than the US. That's saying something. After all, a trial would have likely gotten them the man. But that was not what they were after, was it? Because if so, they could have taken him out they way they did ( or claim to have done, who knows) in Pakistan.

But they didn't. They only took him out in 2011 because that served a different interest at the time. Elections in the freest nation of Earth. But, in 2001, that was not a concern, there were other concerns.

you ignore the fact that a 6 foot plus outsider can live in Pakistan for years without anyone detecting him. Yeah Pakistanis do not care about $25 million bounty and a green card

you ignore the fact that a 6 foot plus outsider can live in Pakistan for years without anyone detecting him. Yeah Pakistanis do not care about $25 million bounty and a green card
Hold on, let me check my list of all 6 foot plus people and the list of outsiders, that I made when seeing through walls of houses where I magically knew such people might be located. :lol:
Your inner gangu is showing.

BTW, he's also hard to miss. Has killed more people directly and order the killing of more people than OBL

1681715748914.jpeg

The guy probably did something to give himself away so he was caught.
Otherwise there’s many that have murder cases in the west but live the rest of their lives comfortably in Pakistan.
Anyways, I’m all for Justice. Hope the criminals get punished for their crimes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom