What's new

Lord Ahmed: Former peer guilty of trying to rape girl

So how will they prove it was not consensual?

They already proved it. A white person accuses a dark muslim person of anything, you seriously think a jury in the UK will ever find him innocent. lol If he was put on trial for shooting JFK he would be found guilty. They dont care about some Pakistani, or any muslim. Has has the same chance as an Indian accused of insulting the prophet in Pakistan. One accusation is enough to bury them. Why would anyone lie, they swear on the Quran that they witnessed an insult of the prophet and its game over.

Same here, a nice white person swore on the holy bible that Lord Ahmed is a rapist and its game over. Its just that moor people believe the western system is more fair, but they would be very wrong.

And how reliable the woman's evidence will be after 40+ years?

zero reliable of course, unless the person being accused is dark and muslim.

These tactics are regularly used in Britain for political defaming and shutting up political opponents. They pull out some woman who claims she was raped by such and such politician.

yes. and its good that prince Andrew is getting the same treatment. just shows that none is safe from these witch hunts.

Any legal system which put up a charge against someone after 50 years is a joke in itself. That too without any DNA,solid evidence etc. What a banana legal system where just my tongue is necessary to put someone in jail.

You doubt the word of a white person against a muslim and a Pakistani? In a white country its 100% conviction rate. Please show me a muslim accused of rape in a western country that actually walked free. I challenge you.

What a joke of a decision. An attempted rape almost 50 years ago which can never be proved!!! It was a matter of his word against hers and she won, this is not some scientifically proven fact but an allegation which some Britons, on a jury board, very conveniently agreed to.

There is something else behind the scene there.

I remember years ago, i saw a poster which showed a white criminal stole a car he got 6 months next to it showed brown person or blk person but it was dark person stole a car same crime he was given 3 years.

I give you another example if a old white folk decides he doesn't like you he will ring deliberately claiming you a drug dealer or some terrorist looking type of guy i swear to god the whole police force be in vans coming to arrest you. but if you ring and tell your name hussain khan etc the police wont arrive or 3 hours later. you see our simplistic ppl especially elders dont know how subtle deception works and praise the fraudulent system.

The media especially newspapers stay quiet down play if victim is brown or blk but if the victim is white they go into overdrive mode demonize the blk or brown person as monster Hitler. Also shadily they put in your address details or at least your st, why is that so other criminals read this news and target you or your house.

Then you have the worse police of all yes the pakistani coon police who will do everything he can to screw his own kind for the smallest error that usually is forgivable, so he can impress the white officers of how good of a house slave he is.

Last edited:
The 63-year-old is on trial

Lord Ahmed is accused of two counts of attempting to rape a girl under 16, indecent assault of a boy under 14 and raping a boy under 16, all in relation to allegations dated from the 1960s and 1970s.

If he is 63 years as of now, he will be a minor in 1960s. Math says in 1968 he was 10 years. Born in 1958

In 1970 he was 12 or so.

Did he try to rape girl and boys older than him?

I remember years ago, i saw a poster which showed a white criminal stole a car he got 6 months next to it showed brown person or blk person but it was dark person stole a car same crime he was given 3 years.

there is a bit of that going on. But cars should not be stolen. Im more concerned about innocent people going to jail for something they haven't done. Like Lord Ahmed.

I give you another example if a old white folk decides he doesn't like you he will ring deliberately claiming you a drug dealer or some terrorist looking type of guy i swear to god the whole police force be in vans coming to arrest you. but if you ring and tell your name hussain khan etc the police wont arrive or 3 hours later. you see our simplistic ppl especially elders dont know how subtle deception works and praise the fraudulent system.

I've had the Police Called on my for being outside some old rich white guys place. On a public road. And he asks me to move on. I assert my right to be on a public road. and he call the cops in front of me. It was going well for him and police seemed very interested in his complaint until I hard him say to the police operator "oh, well, he's just a white Australian guy" (referring to me). Then the police said they'll send a car out when they have one spare at some point. I could barely hear the response but he was gutted, The cavalry were not coming. hahaha white privilege saved my arse. And I knew I was fine until hey checked my ID and discovered my less than white name. So I stood there explaining to him what a maniac he was, while he was filming me. This is not the first time people have done this to me. Its always old white people.

I also had some youths outside my office leaning on my car or interfering with my car in some way, and being rowdy and when I confronted 5 of them at midnight, they did not take it well and it almost came to a fight. Somehow I got back into my office building where they started taunting me and threatening me. So I called the police right in front of them and describe them as accurately as I could, (several could be aboriginal officer, or mediterranean I don't know, maybe pacific islanders, But im sacred and please hurry), and I was a bit scared. Police were there in about 3 minutes and all were detained. Probably not charged. Police didnt ask me anything. So thats kind of the police response I expected and they were all aboriginals except for one white guy who was actually the only one not threatening me with physical harm, but trying to talk to me.

The media especially newspapers stay quiet down play if victim is brown or blk but if the victim is white they go into overdrive mode demonize the blk or brown person as monster Hitler. Also shadily they put in your address details or at least your st, why is that so other criminals read this news and target you or your house.

this is very common. feeds into the newspaper narratives of the criminal immigrant.
If he is 63 years as of now, he will be a minor in 1960s. Math says in 1968 he was 10 years. Born in 1958

In 1970 he was 12 or so.

Did he try to rape girl and boys older than him?

what a sick system.

Regardless of the justice and politics behind this development, it will carry a big impact for Pakistan. Now who will take Lord Ahmed place to position Pakistan's interest in UK's house of Lords? Pakistan has a significant diaspora in UK - big enough to sway the labor party and keep UK from aligning with India. There should be a leader from the Pakistani diaspora to channel this influence.

Germany and western countries prosecute second world war criminals 80 years after the end of the war

Poor comparison. If you bother looking it up WW2 prosecutions are based on factual evidence, such as documentary evidence of guards and other such individuals who served in Nazi units guilty of atrocities. This is quite different from a testimony of some random individual based on events over 50 years ago against a defendent who would have been a teenager at the time.

Apparently the OP cannot tell the geographic difference between Pakistan and the United Kingdom. Moved to the correct section

He has been consumed by hate towards anything related to Pakistan or Muslims or Islam.

He is in the United Kingdom, so I assume he is British now, and no longer an Indian.
India does not allow dual nationality.
He rejected his Indian identity by choice, what a shameful thing to do, he rejected being an Indian.
But, here he is propagating the very thing he rejected, his Indian-ness.

Poor comparison. If you bother looking it up WW2 prosecutions are based on factual evidence, such as documentary evidence of guards and other such individuals who served in Nazi units guilty of atrocities. This is quite different from a testimony of some random individual based on events over 50 years ago against a defendent who would have been a teenager at the time.

I think most of the WW2 stuff is just made up. How are their going to identify a German that shot 100 people in a forest. The victim are not alive. and even if they are what are they going to say. "yes the perpetrator was a tall blonde German guy in uniform" yes like the other 80 million germans. Anyone that had a had in the genocide burned the documents and escaped to Argentina long ago. So these trials are very very selective.

also, how many allies have been tried for crimes against German soldiers and civilians? I suppose killing a couple hundred thousand germans in one night is not a crime?

Trials against germans for these things has nothing to do with justice.

"
A former Labour peer raped a young boy as a teenager and attempted to rape a girl of a similar age almost 50 years ago in Rotherham, a court has heard.

Lord Nazir Ahmed of Rotherham, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, and his two brothers are said to have subjected their victims to sexual abuse over “a number of years”.
Rotherham says it all
Regardless of the justice and politics behind this development, it will carry a big impact for Pakistan. Now who will take Lord Ahmed place to position Pakistan's interest in UK's house of Lords? Pakistan has a significant diaspora in UK - big enough to sway the labor party and keep UK from aligning with India. There should be a leader from the Pakistani diaspora to channel this influence.
Lack of India UK alignments are due to colonial hangover on both side.

Pak diaspora can be rabble rouser at best in India UK ties

And that's based on solid evidence of genocide they commited in WW2.
Well a little indian like you can't be impartial on someone who talk against atrocities in indian occupied Kashmir.

101-year-old paedophile jailed for 13 years
This article is more than 5 years old
Ralph Clarke, who committed offences in 1970s and 80s, is believed to be oldest person ever convicted by jury in UK
Ralph Clarke

Guardian

More than 50 years on, a paedophile is convicted of sexually assaulting a young girl in York
Monday 16 September, 2019 @ 3.31 pm by YorkMix in Crime, News

keith-ryman.jpg
Keith Ryman
He was already in jail for a string of child sex offences – but thought he had evaded justice for one of his crimes.
But now Keith Ryman has been jailed for a further two-and-a-half years for sexually assaulting a girl more than 50 years ago.
Ryman, 76, appeared before York Crown Court – sitting at Doncaster

There are hundreds of cases where paedophiles have been tried and jailed having committed crimes many decades before .

Lord Nazir of Kashmir is not unique, its not a conspiracy against Pakistan or Asians

"
A former Labour peer raped a young boy as a teenager and attempted to rape a girl of a similar age almost 50 years ago in Rotherham, a court has heard.

Lord Nazir Ahmed of Rotherham, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, and his two brothers are said to have subjected their victims to sexual abuse over “a number of years”.

Lord Ahmed is accused of two counts of attempting to rape a girl under 16, indecent assault of a boy under 14 and raping a boy under 16, all in relation to allegations dated from the 1960s and 1970s.

The 63-year-old is on trial at Sheffield Crown Court alongside brothers Mohammed Farouq and Mohammed Tariq who are both accused of indecent assault of a boy under 14."

Yorkshire post

It took a long time to bring this fiend and his brothers to justice.
His victims were all of Pakistani descent

This man had been climbing the slippery political pole for years finally being made a Lord . A loud voice towing the Pakistani line on Kashmir , he has finally been found out as a pedo like Cyril Smith.
vijay gooshna kab kar rahay hain phir Siri Modi g?

Lack of India UK alignments are due to colonial hangover on both side.

Pak diaspora can be rabble rouser at best in India UK ties
The Pakistani diaspora in UK is numerically equal to the Indian diaspora there. That ought to buy some political influence when its collectively channeled. My understanding is that the Indian diaspora is split between conservatives and liberals in UK. But the Pakistani diaspora is tilted towards liberals and therefore have a good influence on the labor party foreign policy in South Asia.

He rejected his Indian identity by choice, what a shameful thing to do, he rejected being an Indian.
But, here he is propagating the very thing he rejected, his Indian-ness.

I was born and grew up in Uganda. The only other nationality and Passport I carried was a Ugandan Passport. When Idi Amin came to power he deported all Asians ( primarily those of Indian Descent ) in his Islamic phase,
My nationality and loyalty was ALWAYS with Uganda but Idi Amin's racial and religious bigotry encouraged by Muamar Gadhafi led to the ethnic cleansing of Asians.
Between India UK and Uganda, I feel most comfortable in the land of my birth.
I also donate about £2000 per annum in subsidizing students at my old secondary school in Kampala

Back
Top Bottom