What's new

Pakistani Climber winter summit attempt status unknown - search operations underway

@PakistaniAtBahrain
so much tax payers money spent on this, ppl risking their lives for sports should know the risk and embrace the enevitable and tax money shouldn't be spen on that but on the poor ppl, period.

regards

ppl involved in such risky sports as i said should accept the ultimate consequences, money should rather be spent on for homeless poor pakistanis, those who cant afford medical care etc and not this stupid BS. If the climbers are willing to pay for it then its all well and good, but tax payer's money shouldn't be spared.

The tax payers money is not being spent on the rescue. The climbers buy rescue insurance for their expeditions. As if you were any good to him ever.

You weren't good enough for him when he was alive, climbing for you, raising your flag, while working as a slave for foreigners in his own country. You think now that he's gone you conceited halfwits can come here and pass judgement on a man you weren't worth looking at? Had he been successful you would have been first in line with your "zindabads". You and your taxes, which I'm sure you don't pay any of, never gave him jack squat. He was born in abject poverty, spent his entire life in abject poverty, slaving himself to foreigners just so that he could raise your flag on those peaks. He did it himself, by himself, you had no hand in his success and you have no hand in his rescue attempts. You do have a hand in him living his entire life in complete rejection and dejection despite being one of the most celebrated men in his sport. You were worthless to him then, you are worthless to him now.

these stunts are done to attract sponsonship, Pakistan doesn't earn anything from such a stunt.

regards

He literally climbed for free just to raise Pakistan's flag. He earned to be a part of these expeditions by providing his services as the expedition guide and lead. He even had to rent his gear from the foreigners. Just because his own countrymen didn't give two diddling fingers about him. The same sacks of refuse who are now trying to throw mud at him. The ungrateful cretins who should choose to remain mute instead of presenting their worthless opinions. You did not deserve him and you never did anything for him. God knows I won't let you run your rancid mouth against a man who gave his everything for his country without ever getting anything in return.

No wonder Ali Sadpara has captivated our hearts & minds ever since he has gone missing.

If only we had been captivated when he was still with us.

Last edited:
The tax payers money is not being spent on the rescue. The climbers buy rescue insurance for their expeditions. As if you were any good to him ever.

You weren't good enough for him when he was alive, climbing for you, raising your flag, while working as a slave for foreigners in his own country. You think now that he's gone you conceited halfwits can come here and pass judgement on a man you weren't worth looking at? Had he been successful you would have been first in line with your "zindabads". You and your taxes, which I'm sure you don't pay any of, never gave him jack squat. He was born in abject poverty, spent his entire life in abject poverty, slaving himself to foreigners just so that he could raise your flag on those peaks. He did it himself, by himself, you had no hand in his success and you have no hand in his rescue attempts. You do have a hand in him living his entire life in complete rejection and dejection despite being one of the most celebrated men in his sport. You were worthless to him then, you are worthless to him now.

He literally climbed for free just to raise Pakistan's flag. He earned to be a part of these expeditions by providing his services as the expedition guide and lead. He even had to rent his gear from the foreigners. Just because his own countrymen didn't give two diddling fingers about him. The same sacks of refuse who are now trying to throw mud at him. The ungrateful cretins who should choose to remain mute instead of presenting their worthless opinions. You did not deserve him and you never did anything for him. God knows I won't let you run your rancid mouth against a man who gave his everything for his country without ever getting anything in return.

If only we had been captivated when he was still with us.
Well done bro.

I can't gather my words. He was my hero.
I personally have been ti his village have friends there and have met Hassan Sadpara who now has passed away.
These men may not be rich or have an education but they are brave strong and live life.

Google little Karim. I met him last year. He trained Hassan jaan who you can see training me in above post

I personally have been ti his village have friends there and have met Hassan Sadpara who now has passed away.
These men may not be rich or have an education but they are brave strong and live life.

Google little Karim. I met him last year. He trained Hassan jaan who you can see training me in above post

I know, my friend. I've known these men intimately since I was a kid.

When I say that he was my hero, I mean it very sincerely.

Last edited:

It is funny how you two think you can pass your judgments on this man. What makes you think that you get to have an opinion at all? You literally did nothing for him, ever. He never asked you for anything, ever. He went up there all by himself to raise your flag and died trying to. Yet two halfwits, seeking cheap attention, sitting in there homes hundreds of miles away took it upon themselves to disrespect him? Not on my watch.

Last edited:

There are two kinds of attention leaches out there right now. 1) Who are now jumping on the band wagon of praise for him without knowing anything about him. These are self-serving but harmless. Sad that they didn't support him while he was still alive. Then there are 2) who are criticizing him, without knowing anything about him or his sport, for the super human feats he achieved for his country all by himself. You did nothing for him but still somehow allow yourself the audacity to disrespect him? You can take your thirst for attention and shove it wherever it may fit.

Last edited:
Low temperature, high altitude, lack of oxygen, hypoxia, lack of food, fatigue, loss of contact, no visuals of the team; are there any crevices on Godwin-Austen?

Someone's father, someone's husband, someone's hero and most importantly a human being is up against unforgiving temperature and terrain fighting for his life and here people from their cozy rooms are passing insensitive remarks. Terrible !

Low temperature, high altitude, lack of oxygen, hypoxia, lack of food, fatigue, loss of contact, no visuals of the team; are there any crevices on Godwin-Austen?
There must be some hope, some pocket where they might be hidden away from the elements. I don't know the first thing about mountains but honestly I hope there is some miracle. These guys are true warriors, hardy pioneers of some of mankind's greatest endeavours, and our Pakistani brother up there stands among them. InshaAllah they make it down safely!

“K2 is not some malevolent being, lurking there above the Baltoro, waiting to get us. It's just there. It's indifferent. It's an inanimate mountain made of rock, ice, and snow. The "savageness" is what we project onto it, as if we blame the peak for our own misadventures on it.”

ppl involved in such risky sports as i said should accept the ultimate consequences, money should rather be spent on for homeless poor pakistanis, those who cant afford medical care etc and not this stupid BS. If the climbers are willing to pay for it then its all well and good, but tax payer's money shouldn't be spared.

these stunts are done to attract sponsonship, Pakistan doesn't earn anything from such a stunt.

regards
By this logic if you are even involved in an accident due to your own fault....No emergency services should be dispatch ... since you knew the risk when driving the car ..........

ohhh and also these summit attempts are the main source of income for the people there.... lets just let them die .... I mean why promote tourism.... lets just sit comfortably in our chairs and rot away .....

Back
Top Bottom