What's new

Pakistani & Chinese air forces kick off, Shaheen III (2014) exercise.

ITS SHAME that F16 OF PAF never got to do DACT with the chinease FLANKERS.

Afterall one third of the IAF total combat fleet of 600 fighters IS NOW THE su30mki

F16 is the best you guys have AND FLANKERS is the most numerous and the best the indians have

HAVE THE USA stopped this OR was it a PAF decision. only

the problem with you guys is thet you put words in my mouth as per your old habit. I never said that MKI is invisible or untouchable. I said that it is best in Asia. So far as being the fanboy is concern, it is better to be a fanboy of MKI rather than JF17 or F16 which do not have any real stuff.

Do not provide the proof of your reality again and again. If you have anythig to discuss than discuss else go away.

you are talking as if your country is a disintegrated USSR with lots of technical capability but lack of fund. These complex defense technologies are not easy to master. First of all prepare a small seeker of Missile before talking big.
OK.Hari Prasad. Your MKI is the bsst plane in Asia or whereever the hell you want to compare it to. Don't derail the thread. This is the thread about Shaheen3 exercises between PLAAF and PAF. So either contribute further to this thread or stay out. One more mentioñ of the MKI and you will be history. Windy and basel please disengage from baiting theHari Pdasads of this forum.
Araz

OK.Hari Prasad. Your MKI is the bsst plane in Asia or whereever the hell you want to compare it to. Don't derail the thread. This is the thread about Shaheen3 exercises between PLAAF and PAF. So either contribute further to this thread or stay out. One more mentioñ of the MKI and you will be history. Windy and basel please disengage from baiting theHari Pdasads of this forum.
Araz
pests like these must be reported not responded

Back
Top Bottom