What's new

Pakistani & Chinese air forces kick off, Shaheen III (2014) exercise.

PAF will fight a defensive war and will not go deep in India with fighter jets until it is a necessary risk to take, PAF has been working for getting credible standoff strike capability against enemy and now they have many options available to do that.

Which ever area you may say, India is far ahead of Pakistan.

How do you know that India is overall superior in terms of conventional warfare?? have you seen all Pakistani military equipment??

Your question doesn't make any sense. Neither I know All Pakistani or all Indian weapons nor you. So what?

How do you know that India is overall superior in terms of conventional warfare??

Why do you ask that to me.

Search google. 10 most powerful air force, Army etc. You will find many experts ranking the airforce and army after consideration of quality and quantity. You can believe that if you want.

Why do you ask that to me.
Search google. 10 most powerful air force, Army etc. You will find many experts ranking the airforce and army after consideration of quality and quantity. You can believe that if you want.

The problem with fan boys is that they think every thing is on internet, armed forces of the world are not fools to put every thing on internet, there is some thing called secrecy.

Did Indians know PA have Panter guns?? did world know that A-100 MBRL are operational with PA?? they were only displayed when PA thinks it time to show them. same goes for world too.

The problem with fan boys is that they think every thing is on internet, armed forces of the world are not fools to put every thing on internet, there is some thing called secrecy.

Did Indians know PA have Panter guns?? did world know that A-100 MBRL are operational with PA?? they were only displayed when PA thinks it time to show them. same goes for world too.

When you make this convenient argument, you either intentionally or unintentionally forget that India too may have secrete weapons.

We have not seen any of Pakistani secrete weapon coming in battle field and change the battle outcome in any of the four war fought between 2 countries. However you can keep believing it if that give you a sense of satisfaction.

@HariPrasad, what combat history does the MKI has to show for it'self, has it even been engaged in any battles....the answer is ZULCH, as for it's performance in exercises, read below to your hearts content.
EFT whacks the mighty Indian SU-30 MKI.
PAF flying older F-16s repeatedly fleecse the Eurofighter Typhoon.....Here ends the lesson.

'British Typhoons Whacked India's Sukhois in Joint Exercises'

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s' • The Register Forums

g1g.png

When you make this convenient argument, you either intentionally or unintentionally forget that India too may have secrete weapons.
We have not seen any of Pakistani secrete weapon coming in battle field and change the battle outcome in any of the four war fought between 2 countries. However you can keep believing it if that give you a sense of satisfaction.

In all previous wars era Pakistan was only a purchaser of military equipment now things are changing so we can surprise you, because now we are making many in house systems too. Pakistan only need its economy to work better, then we can work on all stalled projects too, one of them is a indigenous WVR missile which is shelved due to funds issue.

@Windjammer Indian will never understand or they don't want to understand that no system is invincible, military history have proved that large and better equipped forces have lost wars too.

now Pakistan officially have beidou, means capability to hit enemy with precision in deep also capability of avoiding its defenses too.

Pakistan becomes first country to deploy China's BeiDou GPS network

Last edited:
@HariPrasad, what combat history does the MKI has to show for it'self, has it even been engaged in any battles....the answer is ZULCH, as for it's performance in exercises, read below to your hearts content.
EFT whacks the mighty Indian SU-30 MKI.
PAF flying older F-16s repeatedly fleecse the Eurofighter Typhoon.....Here ends the lesson.

F 22 do not have any kill on its name. So do I believe that it is inferior to mig 21????

So far as exercise is concern, it depends on many factors such as whether RAdara was used at its full potential or not etc.

read this.

How American pilots were impressed by Mig 21.

MiG-21 - still unpleasant surprise at Cope India exercise - Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History

I am not the one like you to claim that Mig 21 is better than F 16 and F18 based on this news of Cope India.

In all previous wars era Pakistan was only a purchaser of military equipment now things are changing so we can surprise you, because now we are making many in house systems too. Pakistan only need its economy to work better, then we can work on all stalled projects too, one of them is a indigenous WVR missile which is shelved due to funds issue.

@Windjammer Indian will never understand or they don't want to understand that no system is invincible, military history have proved that large and better equipped forces have lost wars too.

now Pakistan officially have beidou, means capability to hit enemy with precision in deep also capability of avoiding its defenses too.

Pakistan becomes first country to deploy China's BeiDou GPS network
@Basel, mate i have heard it all before, fanboys at first calling the MKI, invincible, untouchable, Raptor of the East Blah.... Blah.... Blah..... but as soon as few of them crashed, the tone changed to ...'' so what, even the F-22 has crashed''.....leave them in their little world of fantasy.

F 22 do not have any kill on its name. So do I believe that it is inferior to mig 21????

So far as exercise is concern, it depends on many factors such as whether RAdara was used at its full potential or not etc.

read this.

How American pilots were impressed by Mig 21.

MiG-21 - still unpleasant surprise at Cope India exercise - Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History

I am not the one like you to claim that Mig 21 is better than F 16 and F18 based on this news of Cope India.
One just has to look which stables do each aircraft come from, look at the history of the US aircraft manufacturer and the Soviet, over the last five decades, tell me which Russian aircraft has left a legacy for itself. I'm not saying that Russian aircraft are not worthy, a lot of it boils down to design and technology as well as pilot training and skills.

It is Immaterial how much exercise they do, MKIs are invincible. There is only one way to deal with MKI. As soon as you see that, turn back and put the engine on full throttle and pray god.

With 50 megaton Electromagnetic pulse generating from Your rear end after eating excessive Daal and Hari mirch,you don't even need MKI's to protect your borders..:lol::lol:

@Basel, mate i have heard it all before, fanboys at first calling the MKI, invincible, untouchable, Raptor of the East Blah.... Blah.... Blah..... but as soon as few of them crashed, the tone changed to ...'' so what, even the F-22 has crashed''.....leave them in their little world of fantasy.

the problem with you guys is thet you put words in my mouth as per your old habit. I never said that MKI is invisible or untouchable. I said that it is best in Asia. So far as being the fanboy is concern, it is better to be a fanboy of MKI rather than JF17 or F16 which do not have any real stuff.

With 50 megaton Electromagnetic pulse generating from Your rear end after eating excessive Daal and Hari mirch,you don't even need MKI's to protect your borders..:lol::lol:

Do not provide the proof of your reality again and again. If you have anythig to discuss than discuss else go away.

you are talking as if your country is a disintegrated USSR with lots of technical capability but lack of fund. These complex defense technologies are not easy to master. First of all prepare a small seeker of Missile before talking big.

Last edited:
the problem with you guys is thet you put words in my mouth as per your old habit. I never said that MKI is invisible or untouchable. I said that it is best in Asia. So far as being the fanboy is concern, it is better to be a fanboy of MKI rather than JF17 or F16 which do not have any real stuff.

So unlike the F-16 or JFT, the MKI has the real stuff..... i guess that's why it's been grounded at least three times in IAF inventory. .... live the dream boy, for it doesn't cost a dime.
BTW, rather than telling others to go away, let me remind you this thread has nothing to do with IAF or the MKI, you are digressing hence i suggest save your effort of derailing it further.

Do not try to bring in irrelevant thing in discussion. I do not want to remind you how JF 17 pilot crashed in ground and die because he could not eject from plane because of not opening of cockpit. Actually you are derailing the discussion.

Rather than dragging myself to a low level like that idiot, I simply asked him to go away if he do not have any point to prove.

you rightly said. I should leave the thread. I am leaving this thread for You guys can discuss the capability of world's greatest planes Thunder and F16.

Good bye.

It was not the canopy that had not opened but the chute... I do not like that a PAF pilot is disgraced when he is no longer with us. I should give you negative rating...

Still nothing compared to your test pilot that forgot to close the canopy and crashed the trainer plane in font of thousands of foreign guest during an airshow... Just stay out of this topic if you cannot contribute or not even have the facts.

It is Immaterial how much exercise they do, MKIs are invincible. There is only one way to deal with MKI. As soon as you see that, turn back and put the engine on full throttle and pray god.

In above post you said that MKI is invincible, you are the lying person here. :mad:

Do not go to the extent of lying to justify your point. I never said that our system is invisible. I said that it is best in Asia today.
You can hit deep but can not avoid defense. Try to understand what you can do and can not do with GPS.

Who the hell are you saying that I m lying?? did you really know what kind of stuff Pakistani military have which only needs GPS to be activated? Pakistan was working with China on this since quite some time, now JF-17 will be able to launch L-6 GPS guided munitions and other standoff weapons with more accuracy like RAAD, CM-400AKG.

Back
Top Bottom